Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Hmm takes 1 week to work? I mean what if it doesn't work lol. 100% guaranteed?
    method will work unless you do something wrong then you cant get your money back in method 1 nd in method 2 you dont even have to spend a dime and you can get unlimited nx (depending on how much times you try this and how much you get)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    so what is this exactly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud735 View Post
    so what is this exactly?
    can get min 5k nx to 100k nx a week of free nx method 1 nd in method 2 you dont even have to spend a dime and you can get unlimited nx (depending on how much times you try this and how much you get)

Thanks
    bump bump .......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Wait so method 1 takes a week to work? IS it like a week straight of attending to the method? Or like 5 minutes of your life for the week, and you get 100k nx.
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/larsen94/Photoshop/Batman-Sigg.jpg[/IMG]
    Vouches:
    oxjoexo, I went first and he promptly paid for an rs account.
    Uglyman95, he went first while buying nx off of me.
    stacked, I went first.
    DrugsDealah, He went first and sold nx to me
    Vindicatus, Sold nx. I went first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1st method requies $ while 2nd doesn't require $.......how about this I'll pay after I confirm it works for me? I mean Nexon can check logs to see who is getting NX through some exploit right?

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
    Wait so method 1 takes a week to work? IS it like a week straight of attending to the method? Or like 5 minutes of your life for the week, and you get 100k nx.
    you just wait for 1 week and after that you do the next step, and method 2 you get instant and can get Unlimited nx (depending on how many times you do it and how much you get every time you do it)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

1st method requies $ while 2nd doesn't require $.......how about this I'll pay after I confirm it works for me? I mean Nexon can check logs to see who is getting NX through some exploit right?
    sorry i cant do that cause some noob tried to scam me by doing that and if you want to know it works go on my profile View Profile: Tony Stark` - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    show screenshots of your NX. i don't trust you because you're 16 and the "takes 1 week" thing is kinda sketchy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by veulix View Post
    show screenshots of your NX. i don't trust you because you're 16 and the "takes 1 week" thing is kinda sketchy
    3ec2ca3806b25e43d9ac264043980bd9.png thats method 1 and method 2 is instante Nx without paying and you can get unlimited (depending how much time oyu do and how much you get every time you do it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As obvious as it is both methods are done through the "Earn free NX". Also by your image, you only did it 3 times when you could do unlimited? Why didn't you get like $500 worth of NX?
    Last edited by weepee; 04-10-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    As obvious as it is both methods are done through the "Earn free NX". Also by your image, you only did it 3 times when you could do unlimited? Why didn't you get like $500 worth of NX?
    cause i was testing it out and its not through earn free nx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post

cause i was testing it out and its not through earn free nx
    Give me a little info on method 2, it requires real person information, phone, paypal, CC etc? You can get as much NX as you can within a min or so? It's commiting fraud or something isn't it? I may buy...but I don't like how you only made 3 attempts to earn unlimited NX. You did it like once a week.
    Last edited by weepee; 04-10-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    Give me a little info on method 2, it requires real person information, phone, paypal, CC etc? You can get as much NX as you can within a min or so? It's commiting fraud or something isn't it? I may buy...but I don't like how you only made 3 attempts to earn unlimited NX. You did it like once a week.
    Hacking for in-game gold currency is obviously against the law based on software ToS, but it's not really enforced in real life practice.

However, NX has a real life currency exchange, so you're dealing with a different thing here. If you did a credit card chargeback or something, that is against the law and could get you into serious trouble if Nexon decided to prosecute you. There's no way to get free NX without committing fraud. And the free NX on the website isn't really "free"; you're required to download a crapload of spyware and virus programs. If you want to do that, it will take a couple hours and you can earn $20-30 of free NX. I'd recommend using a linked clone VM so you can simply delete the whole dummy OS to get completely 100% rid of any spyware/viruses you accumulated with just the click of one button.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Hacking for in-game gold currency is obviously against the law based on software ToS, but it's not really enforced in real life practice.

However, NX has a real life currency exchange, so you're dealing with a different thing here. If you did a credit card chargeback or something, that is against the law and could get you into serious trouble if Nexon decided to prosecute you. There's no way to get free NX without committing fraud. And the free NX on the website isn't really "free"; you're required to download a crapload of spyware and virus programs. If you want to do that, it will take a couple hours and you can earn $20-30 of free NX. I'd recommend using a linked clone VM so you can simply delete the whole dummy OS to get completely 100% rid of any spyware/viruses you accumulated with just the click of one button.
    I agree with this 100%..and sorry but the way he keeps reinforcing the idea on method 2 but staying very..shady..sketchy..ominous..whatever word you'd like to choose..about it makes me cringe a bit on the inside.

Note to others viewing this thread:

Even Nico Said this doesn't appear to work, and he's given no word on method #2.

And I'll part this with some wise words:

"If something seems too good to be true, then it probably is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, in all reality this could be fully legitimate..and could work flawless..this member has quite a few posts with the community, but personally..my feet are too cold to risk fraud charges.

So contact OP and use at your own risk.

Thanks
    no gens no downloads none of that shit no java shit method 2 is unlimited Nx depending how much times you do and how much nx you get you dont need spyware shit you get free nx but you dont spend a dime or download shit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast