Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by zekikez View Post
    I ran into the issue where I wanted to quickly go through and kill all the Tesla Coils while ignoring everything else. But it was fairly annoying to have to manually target. So I added to the auto aim code to do it for me.

It had to do with the placement of the code that was suggested that was incorrect. Even if you had placed the code in the correct location, it will cause the flash player to crash since it was not fully complete for this situation. In addition, the "jump to SHOOT if it was equal" meant it will just shoot at where your mouse was at since it never determine at what degree it should be firing at. So the code from Nisuxen was a very good hint for those who are trying to figure it out themselves.

Tesla Coil is not a "Character" class object, which was already implied in the your post. That is why you changed it so it was considered a "Character" in bin.
    If you took a look at the autoaim's logic, it basically retrieves the object1, checks to see if the type of the object is a "Character"2. Then determines if it is an enemy.3
    Afterward it does a bunch of other checks. Finally it picks the best target based on the object's max health within your range. The one with the most max health will be targeted first. It works great for bosses. Not so great when you want rush through mad lab while targeting the Tesla Coils.

Overall, this means that with the current set of code that I have received from 17.4 mod selection, there are two issues that you need to deal with.
    1) Making Tesla Coil a valid enemy.
    2) Making Tesla Coil a priority.

If you understood the above, then it is pretty simple to get the auto aim code working.

To solve #1, something like this:
    Code:
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "props_")           
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "id_")       
          pushstring          "Tesla Coil"
          ifeq                SKIP_CHECK
    needs to be placed in the proper location. Once placed in the proper location, you will target the Tesla Coils.
    Hint: I added superscripts to 3 key points in my explanation above. You need to place the above code somewhere before/after/between those key points.

For #2, if you are lazy, you can simply add to the ignore list so that you focus only on the coils and ignore everything else. Or you can add some simple (to me at least) logic to make Tesla Coils that are in range a priority over other objects.

One question, what are mobs called in this game? Monsters? or enemies? I am still new to ROTMG.
    I understand the logic just fine. I need to put a jump if the current object in range is a Tesla coil to jump the character check. So exactly what you have in code brackets just before.

Code:
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), "Character")
          istypelate
          iffalse             NEXTOBJ
    It passes the next check because it is already an enemy. So you are home free at this point all you lack is giving it a level of priority over the other enemies. The issue is that I was always getting a stack underflow when I put that check there and I have no idea why...

As to your question on the monsters RABCDasm swfbinextract and go through the .bin files. You will find one with all of the different enemies in it with their actual ID's. You can cross check this with the wiki to see if its the one you think it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
    I understand the logic just fine. I need to put a jump if the current object in range is a Tesla coil to jump the character check. So exactly what you have in code brackets just before.

Code:
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), "Character")
          istypelate
          iffalse             NEXTOBJ
    It passes the next check because it is already an enemy. So you are home free at this point all you lack is giving it a level of priority over the other enemies. The issue is that I was always getting a stack underflow when I put that check there and I have no idea why...

As to your question on the monsters RABCDasm swfbinextract and go through the .bin files. You will find one with all of the different enemies in it with their actual ID's. You can cross check this with the wiki to see if its the one you think it is.
    Actually. I just mean in the ROTMG world what are mobs called. I guess I'll just call them mobs. I did not mean the actual enemy names. Like in WoW you would call the NPC that you fight mobs. short for Mobile. I was just wondering if they are called the same here. I just normally see references to "Gods" which I guess are mobs in the godlands.

Anyway, in the programming world. Stack underflow generally means you are trying to use something that does not currently exist in the stack. Based on what you told me so far, it sounds like you put the code I posted in the right spot. But you never added a getlocal 4 before getlex for character. so now it is doing istypelate and does not have something in stack to compare with. which most likely caused the error.

It is as if I wrote this in C++:
    Code:
    void main() {
           int foo = 0;
           int fooBar = foo + bar;
    }
    That code would not compile at all. If it did it would have weird results. Thank god for compilers that actually work. However in the case of modifying ABC, there is nothing to double check if you did everything properly other than syntax issues. So when you inject ABC code make sure you return the stack to the same state as it was before it was injected. Unless you are modifying something directly for your own benefit. For instance, in my source code for auto aim, I injected code to set Tesla coil to have a max hp of 10k. If I had jumped back to the spot where I came from while skipping certain sets of code (the one where the code checks for max hp), I would need to verify and make sure the stack is properly made so that when it does jump back it can continue on as if nothing happened.

fyi for any programmers here that do not put comments in there code, it would be very nice if you did. I was taking a look at the 8.0.0 version of the autoaim and the comments were very informative. However the version 17.3 and 17.4 I received, had basically no comments at all. Looking at oh "getlocal 9" or "getlocal 8". Whoa whoa there... what the heck does register 8 and 9 stand for? I got no idea.

I took a look at version's 8.0.0 and I see this near the top.

Code:
     ;initialize current target distance to -1
          pushbyte            255
          setlocal            8

;initialize considered target distance to 0
          pushbyte            0
          setlocal            9

;set local register 11 to any type (used for speed and lifetime of player's projectile) 
    	    pushnull
          coerce_a
          setlocal            11

;current target max health
          pushbyte            0
          setlocal            12

;considered target max health
          pushbyte            0
          setlocal            13

;used for hasnext2 instruction
          pushbyte            0
          setlocal            5
    oh so how helpful it is for someone that did not write the code. Also, for those who say that they are too lazy to comment, to be honest the people who write comments are the truly lazy one. That way when they revisit code a year later, they know what the heck they even wrote! For most people, there is no way that you will remember every little detail about the code a year later. Just a tip for those who are learning programming and want to avoid the pitfalls that you will eventually meet.

Anyway I am in a giving mood today so here I will release my copy of the jNoobAutoAim with a patch for the Tesla Coil. It will cover the hp priority.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by zekikez; 11-17-2013 at 11:31 PM.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zekikez For This Useful Post:

bog624 (12-07-2013),CrazyJani (11-24-2013),ggtoreto (11-23-2013),HaHaItsJake (12-24-2013),hukarua (11-18-2013),IAmDM (11-19-2013),maat7043 (11-18-2013),mcuma (11-19-2016),Starke (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    op zek keep it up D:

Thanks
    Hey maat7043,

I am zekikez and I was banned because of "No distribution of cheating/hacking material besides in thread as an approved attachment. No distributing via pm, messenger service (via MPGH). (Permanent Ban)" when I tried to send Trollaux the decompiled source code of Nilly's mod selector. Ouch for me. I did not realized it was against the rule. Anyway since I am banned we will not be able to continue our messages. If you want to, send me an email to this user name so I can help you out with any questions you may have. Plus I never did complete my explanation on how stack programming works.

zekikez

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I know this is 1 week old but it has given me some insight of where to start looking to adjust the auto aim.

I was going to ask if someone could just make a Realm Relay script for auto aim and shoot but I think you guys might be able to help me out with the .txt file instead.

What do I need to adjust in the .txt file to make the autoaim&shoot aim at the mob that is closest to me and not the mob with the most HP.

Also how do I make the auto aim, aim at every mob in this game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
    Its true sadly.. If one more person complains about how bad my fullscreen is compared to nilly's. Notice in my MOD Selctor release I put the completely standard autoaim code with no mods.
    People who can figure this out deserve it, that why I didnt release a client

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Its true lol
    Amen Repping you
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12