Thanks

Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour hacks (Using Cheat Engine)

You know, I really hate to see a whole section without a single hack / tut..
    So,

- Open your C&C Generals/ ZH.
    - Open CE.
    - Target "GAME.DAT" (Choose the process with the previous name in the processes list).
    - Join a skrimish / campaign game.
    - Scan for Money on 4-bytes (Check the value you have type it in CE, Repeat the process till you have 2 values remaining).
    - Change them to whatever values and freeze. (Select them and press on the red arrow then select them in the lower panel and press enter to edit their value, Then press the checkbox on the left to freeze them).
    - Scan for Power on 4-bytes (Same as last scan, Only 1 value result).
    - Scan for General points on 4-bytes (Same, It'll just take time).
    - Scan for Troop count in buildings/vehicles, You will have to scan twice, once for green marks (soldiers) and once for blue marks (vehicles).
    - Scan for a Units HP on 4-bytes (use the unknown initial value option, Keep hitting your unit and repairing it, Then use the Increased value, Decreased value or Same as first scan options, Then repair the unit and freeze the value).
    - Scan for Unit's rank on 4-bytes (Scan for 0, 1, 2 or 3)
    - Time hack (Only worked for me once while messing with 42 different values after a long scan using the unknown initial option, It's buggy however. The results should be instant support, Nukes, SS's and PC's, Units speed is unaffected).

One messy but a bit helpful video for the first 3 hacks:

Last edited by ninjastormns; 04-04-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    I do this for fun.
    I believe.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjastormns For This Useful Post:

Murtu (01-30-2022)

Thanks
    How about removing unit colision ... Would I just pick a building scan it when it shows as red then scan as changed value after I move it to non-red and keep doing that until I have a number to test? How would I know it is the correct information and what would I change it to? Freeze it in the non-red numbers?

Thanks

Video deleted

Hi, thanks for a very informative post.

YouTube deleted the video, is there any other place I can download it from?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastormns View Post
    You know, I really hate to see a whole section without a single hack / tut..
    So,

- Open your C&C Generals/ ZH.
    - Open CE.
    - Target "GAME.DAT" (Choose the process with the previous name in the processes list).
    - Join a skrimish / campaign game.
    - Scan for Money on 4-bytes (Check the value you have type it in CE, Repeat the process till you have 2 values remaining).
    - Change them to whatever values and freeze. (Select them and press on the red arrow then select them in the lower panel and press enter to edit their value, Then press the checkbox on the left to freeze them).
    - Scan for Power on 4-bytes (Same as last scan, Only 1 value result).
    - Scan for General points on 4-bytes (Same, It'll just take time).
    - Scan for Troop count in buildings/vehicles, You will have to scan twice, once for green marks (soldiers) and once for blue marks (vehicles).
    - Scan for a Units HP on 4-bytes (use the unknown initial value option, Keep hitting your unit and repairing it, Then use the Increased value, Decreased value or Same as first scan options, Then repair the unit and freeze the value).
    - Scan for Unit's rank on 4-bytes (Scan for 0, 1, 2 or 3)
    - Time hack (Only worked for me once while messing with 42 different values after a long scan using the unknown initial option, It's buggy however. The results should be instant support, Nukes, SS's and PC's, Units speed is unaffected).

One messy but a bit helpful video for the first 3 hacks:

Hi, Thanks for a