Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Favorite/Worst High Moments

Haha I wanna see you guys post your best/worst moments when you were high!
    Post them and DO NOT LIE, they must be real moments

BEST

BB gun fight in my buddies house! We had a bunch of really high powered bb gun rifles, and were shooting random crap at eachother. He shot me in the ass with a Q-tip so hard it was sticking halfway out of my left cheeck. When his parents got home, we ditched and they called the cops on me and my friends and they all got arrested exept for me because I hid in da Jack-In-The-Box.

WORST

One time I got really fucking high, and I put my hamster in the freezer. The next day when I went to get waffles, I saw bubbles and almost cried

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    BEST: I went go-karting in my backyard, we spent 3 hours making a dirt track, yes we had this hybrid of beastre and sour diesel so we were REALLY high, and ya we went go-karting, i did a barrel roll, and it didn't hurt lol, when i woke up in the laundry mat, (i have no idea how i got there) everything hurt really bad, i mean REALLY bad, it felt like i broke my arm... But it was fun as hell.

WORST: we got really bombed and we went ding dong ditching through a little coldasack in our town, we went through once sucessfully, idk why, but we went back to that same place in ten minutes, they had already called the cops, and worst of it all, on the second to last house, i rang the door bell and i forgot to run and the guy came up really pissed, he was with his kid, i said "OH SHIT!!!!!!!" and tryed to run away, the guy shot me in the ass with a bb gun, yes it went in my ass, but i kept running.
    Gift from ECsTaSY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    best: happened just the other day, i was baked and made out with a cute red head scene girl
    worst:ummm since this isn't just about weed, but when your high, when i snorted morphine and puked for a whole day lol that was just 4 days ago too

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
    best: happened just the other day, i was baked and made out with a cute red head scene girl
    worst:ummm since this isn't just about weed, but when your high, when i snorted morphine and puked for a whole day lol that was just 4 days ago too
    Isn't morphine a liquid?

Anyway i dont remember much of my bests, but like a week ago me and my friends went mushroom picking and we mixed a bit of mushrooms with weed and started taking hit from my pipe and i must have picked a wrong one cause i came home with my head feeling really weird and i went my basement into the washroom and puked like 7 times.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 07-16-2009 at 06:16 AM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    sounds like you either have a weak stomach and took too many,
    or got bad mushrooms. thats why you always buy them from a known source dont pick them unless expert in the field.
    Best: Probably at a party once and got wasted / high to the max and i remember jumping off the roof onto mattresses with a bunch of half naked girls i didnt know and then i woke up with a broken arm. LOL.
    No bad times really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    Isn't morphine a liquid?

Anyway i dont remember much of my bests, but like a week ago me and my friends went mushroom picking and we mixed a bit of mushrooms with weed and started taking hit from my pipe and i must have picked a wrong one cause i came home with my head feeling really weird and i went my basement into the washroom and puked like 7 times.
    yes, and it comes in pill form, google little man

Thanks
    best: i got laid

worst: never had one
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    best : everytime

worst: never

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Best: Er.... i knocked over my brothers cabinet and found $100 )))
    Worst: er... I ran real hard into the wall...

Thanks
    Hmmm... Favorite and Wort High Moments...

Favorite: It was like 2 years ago and me and 2 friends were at my house just chillen, drinkin, and smoking... and we ran out of drink ... so we decided to raid someones garage for more beer... well we were walking down the road and my friend pointed out someones house who always has beer in their garage so we said F'It and decided to take some ... so we took 2 36 packs of busch >.< ewww... we got so messed up my friend passed out in a ditch and lost his cell so then me and my other friend had to carry him bacc to my house... it was so funny he kept sayin "dude ur my best friend, i f'in love u" lol good times, good times...

Worst: Well it was my 17th birthday and i decided to blow a whole Oz... we smoked about half and decided to grab a bite to eat... i went into BK and got my meal or W/E... went bacc home and discovered my weed wasnt where i left it... well it turns out i dropped it when i got out the car to go into BK >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    omg chris sorry i lold at the hamster thing

Best: I was at some party, and we had like a 8 man circle with like 8 Huge joints, I played guitar hero and was having so muhc fun LOL.

Worst: Uhh, I was scared as fuck coming home high, and i was tripping real bad, on a school day exam the next day, i finaly stayed out so long i was to tired to do the exam lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Best: i got really baked and went over to my girlfriends house because her parents were gone and were gone for the whole night...so i thought,we were in her room and her room is on the second floor and she has a window that leads onto her roof and from her roof its about a 10,15,or 20 foot drop and i was there for about 3 hours and we were naked and everything and she suddenly stops and is like oh shit... and im like what whats wrong and then i here a car pull up in the drive way and it was her mom so i just got my pants on i didnt have time for my boxers or shirt or shoes and shes like go on the roof and get out and im like well im fucked and im trippin out on the roof for 5 mins and i can hear here mom yelling and shit because she knew i was there or something and just when i think im fucked my 2 friends out of the blue come riding by and it was totaly random because they dont live around there or anything and there like what are you doing half naked on a roof? and im help me get down! so they came around the side of the house and theyr just like fuckin jump bro, just jump well catch you (and this was about a 20 foot jump) so i eventualy did it and they fuckin caught me and i ran my ass out of there half naked infront of all her neighbors and shit... it was fuckin amazing...

Worse: It was my first time eating hash brownies and i was with my cousins and my sister and we were all going to go see avatar and my cousins friend made brownies and i didnt know they were hash brownies so i ate 3 of them and he fuckin packed them with like oz. of weed n shit and ontop of the brownies i had 2 fatty ass joints and 2 shots of patron... when it came time to go to the movie i swear to god i thought i was in fucking space and i was yelling in the middle of the movie becuase shit was getting so crazy like when the avatar people first went into the forest and it all starts lighting up and i got removed from the movie and i though i was gonna o.d. n shit and thought i was going to get sucked away into the sky... it was a bbbbbaaaadddd tripp, worst ever...