Thread: Le Bot 6.8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    ok I got suggestions for bot, can you make a function, which takes all the loot, and PS. your bot is amazing 20 hours boting and doomwood rep 10, level from 10to 30, gold +900k thank your for creating this awesome hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    There is a bug when put get drops on the the bot manager and enable the bot manager . Any bot you put it attacks the monster once and then stops. Could you fix that. It happens especially on the mana golem bot. Sometimes it doesn't attack or doesn't join Gilead and only attacks mana golem. Also the dark crystal bot could do alot of work. Whenever i do it im out of tercessnotlim or not in the boss are. Could you fix that plz. Im still using 6.1 to bot mana. It would also be nice if you auto pick up the main drops dcs, tainted gems, voucher non-mem and gem.
    Why are you using the Bot Manager togheter with the Mana Golem bot? The drops get picked up automatically.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    The one I posted at your new blog...
    Can you add it, please?
    You mean that long-ass comment? I've added most if not all things you requested there

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Update #3: Get All Drops option added!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Update #4: Auto Relogin now works with the Lag Killer!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Why are you using the Bot Manager togheter with the Mana Golem bot? The drops get picked up automatically.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

You mean that long-ass comment? I've added most if not all things you requested there

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Is it possible to disable the auto restart upon relog for the AUTOBOT in Le Bot? ( I mean for example, Alchemy Reagents starts right away if you get relogged via auto relog function )

Bot Manager won't run smoothly if this happens, because both Bot Manager and the Auto Bot will run. (if f or example, u r botting with the use of the Bot Manager)

For short, if possible add a disable autobot upon relog button?
    (I'm trying to explain it with the best that I can, sorry if you cant understand)
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Is it possible to disable the auto restart upon relog for the AUTOBOT in Le Bot? ( I mean for example, Alchemy Reagents starts right away if you get relogged via auto relog function )

Bot Manager won't run smoothly if this happens, because both Bot Manager and the Auto Bot will run. (if f or example, u r botting with the use of the Bot Manager)

For short, if possible add a disable autobot upon relog button?
    (I'm trying to explain it with the best that I can, sorry if you cant understand)
    I don't know, probably it's possible, but it will only work if you're using detailed bots(i.e. if the bot you're using doesn't include the join map commands it won't work properly).

Update #5: Vampire Rep fixed!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

GameDemon (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't know, probably it's possible, but it will only work if you're using detailed bots(i.e. if the bot you're using doesn't include the join map commands it won't work properly).

Update #5: Vampire Rep fixed!
    I see...
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    James, can you please add Ascended Paragon Obsidian Rock/Solidified Souls quest into the bot as well? I tried making one with Lebot 6.8, but it has a bug where the solidified soul isn't getting picked up. The built-in version is too slow for my preference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos626 View Post
    James, can you please add Ascended Paragon Obsidian Rock/Solidified Souls quest into the bot as well? I tried making one with Lebot 6.8, but it has a bug where the solidified soul isn't getting picked up. The built-in version is too slow for my preference.
    I think the this is the proper Get Item name for Solidified Soul.. "Solidified Soul " <there's a space after L.
    Not sure though, heard about it somewhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Update #4: Auto Relogin now works with the Lag Killer!
    Could you fix the dark crystal shards bot. I really hope you did. The bug in some areas mostly tercessnotlim you are in citadel and you logged out alot. That bot is very unstable. Hopefully you fixed it with 6.9. The auto pick up is for all bots?
    Last edited by darka221; 04-09-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for fixing the vampire rep! ,also just like darka221 said the dark crystal shard sometimes get stucked at citadel becuase it wants to immediately go to the part at the portal. sorry if you can't understand im not very good at english :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Using the mana golem bot, seems like it has no support for blood titan. Be grateful for a fix, thanks!
    Last edited by Zenopo; 05-31-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I added stuff that weren't correct

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenopo View Post
    Using the mana golem bot, seems like it has no support for blood titan. Be grateful for a fix, thanks!
    Yeah, post at an earlier version that hasnt been replied to for almost 2 months... Im sure JamesRo will read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I hate to be a douche but this post is really old post it on Le Bot 7.4 brah... He isn't gonna read this

Derp

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345