Hey, called myself Java C++ because i've had my own experiences in coding with these language, and understanding them.

My personal experience came from back when Maplestory private servers were still v54 and v55, my first source was a titan source which, if any of you have had experience with titan sources, would know that titan source was coded in C++.

few month's past by, I started to get more informed of how titan source sucked, odin source was much more stable and easier to code with, it also had more options, things you could not do with titan unless you recoded the whole structure.

I started my own odin v55 server, just messing around with it, amazed about how I could be GM and do all sorts of custom things with my own server, how I could actually get free NX.

then came v60-v62 servers, I remember back in the day when PirateMS was open, what a great server, I decided to try my luck into coding a odin source v62, all my first servers, I had about 11, well... they all failed hard.

So I just kept playing other people's servers, seeing GM's in those other servers using powers with public players, made me want to make a server again, v75 was out by that time.

Made my own v75 server, not to noticed, but i actually had some players for once, I had about 20-25, it was really fun and 20-25 was actually a lot to me,.

anyways i wasted years of my life, even skipped school days without my dad noticing, I was calling the school myself acting as if I was my own dad, a week of skipping then my dad caught on... I was at home coding all that week, he came during lunch, I WAS SO SCARED, man that feeling...

I though maybe he forgot something to he came back to the house, but we lived away from the city in the country side and he worked in the city, so I was like... hmm... not sure about that, anyways I got yelled at.

w,e all this to say that MS is so addicting, still today 17 years old, MS still makes me want to play, so badly.

anyways not sure if introduction, or story of life xd