Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Why bsmaniac not working(for some people)

Hi guys this is 3xtSniping, i have heard that some of you guys said that the new BSManiac was old file and patched. Well, i am here to proof u wrong. It is 70-80% fact that you guys who are complaining have been using detected injecters. Don't believe me, i am part of the complain people too, untill i realised that i was using a detected injector. How did i figure that out? I tried using the injectors in this blackshot section, and when i bypassed blackshot and tried the hack, no menu pops out. BUT WAIT go to the crossfire section and look for an injecter. 80-90% all injecters, and i really meant ALL injecters even from 2011-2012 are not detected for blackshot. I will be releasing on the attachments the injector that i am using which is from crossfire and is made by MM-killer. Oracle easy and perx are not working. When u tried to use the injecters in blackshot section it no say error right? They trying to trick you guys. Try to think out of the box and explore, don't stay at the same place like u dunno how to do this question or something. I will post a video proof(around 12PM-lunch) sorry very late but i studying.
    Helped u guys? Then thanks me please. Great english? Thanks me also
    Sorry if injector speel wrongly cuz i using iphone's touch keyboard.
    P.S. when doing the bypass you have to delete the gameguard file. EVERYTIME u wan to inject bsmaniac makesure no file named gameguard is inside the system folder. DO NOT DELETE THE GAMEGUARD.DES THAT IS TOGETHER WITH BLACKSHOT.EXE thats not part of the gameguard file.
    (Sorry for writting an essay but hey at least i helped and shared my discovery)
    Last edited by 3xtsniping; 04-05-2013 at 09:09 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3xtsniping For This Useful Post:

ehhciloerp (04-05-2013),joharikacak (04-05-2013),saiyyidi123 (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    [QUOTE=3xtsniping;7878262]Hi guys this is 3xtSniping, i have heard that some of you guys said that the new BSManiac was old file and patched. Well, i am here to proof u wrong. It is 70-80% fact that you guys who are complaining have been using detected injecters. Don't believe me, i am part of the complain people too, untill i realised that i was using a detected injector. How did i figure that out? I tried using the injectors in this blackshot section, and when i bypassed blackshot and tried the hack, no menu pops out. BUT WAIT go to the crossfire section and look for an injecter. 80-90% all injecters, and i really meant ALL injecters even from 2011-2012 are not detected for blackshot. I will be releasing on the attachments the injector that i am using which is from crossfire and is made by MM-killer. Oracle easy and perx are not working. When u tried to use the injecters in blackshot section it no say error right? They trying to trick you guys. Try to think out of the box and explore, don't stay at the same place like u dunno how to do this question or something. I will post a video proof(around 12PM-lunch) sorry very late but i studying.
    P.S. when doing the bypass you have to delete the gameguard file. EVERYTIME u wan to inject bsmaniac makesure no file named gameguard is inside the system folder. DO NOT DELETE THE GAMEGUARD.DES THAT IS TOGETHER WITH BLACKSHOT.EXE thats not part of the gameguard file.
    (Sorry for writting an essay but hey at least i helped and shared my discove

nice,agree,n no fake..but no nid to delete gameguard file,coz i already found the way to use waller without being detected =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ryder546 View Post
    Useless Forum... NO HACKS...plus SPYS SPYS everywhere...
    Like You The NEWBIE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Useless Wall of Text and trying to get thanks from his Wall of Text

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathkorkor View Post
    Useless Wall of Text and trying to get thanks from his Wall of Text
    why do you criticize him like that, do you think everyone is as pro as you? Who the hell are you anyway, he is just trying to help people. Ignorant shit..

PROUD TO BE A MPGH MEMBER

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenCabbage For This Useful Post:

sherrallado (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    Hi guys this is 3xtSniping, i have heard that some of you guys said that the new BSManiac was old file and patched. Well, i am here to proof u wrong. It is 70-80% fact that you guys who are complaining have been using detected injecters. Don't believe me, i am part of the complain people too, untill i realised that i was using a detected injector. How did i figure that out? I tried using the injectors in this blackshot section, and when i bypassed blackshot and tried the hack, no menu pops out. BUT WAIT go to the crossfire section and look for an injecter. 80-90% all injecters, and i really meant ALL injecters even from 2011-2012 are not detected for blackshot. I will be releasing on the attachments the injector that i am using which is from crossfire and is made by MM-killer. Oracle easy and perx are not working. When u tried to use the injecters in blackshot section it no say error right? They trying to trick you guys. Try to think out of the box and explore, don't stay at the same place like u dunno how to do this question or something. I will post a video proof(around 12PM-lunch) sorry very late but i studying.
    (Sorry for writting an essay but hey at least i helped and shared my discovery)

Itz works for some People But for Some not Your Dll Have No bypass So thatz why they Gonna get banned in 24 hours Thread Closed/ request
    "Find Me On Facebook & Youtube"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MM-killer View Post

Itz works for some People But for Some not Your Dll Have No bypass So thatz why they Gonna get banned in 24 hours Thread Closed/ request
    u mean the hack does'nt have the bypass inside it?
    Member - 30/05/2012
    Premium - 01/11/2020
    News Force - 12/05/2019 till 24/02/2021

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Banana For This Useful Post:

TrueMU (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wow nice i'll try this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by kahsiong View Post
    u mean the hack does'nt have the bypass inside it?

yea in 1-2 Days U gonna Get banned
    "Find Me On Facebook & Youtube"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I tried it with my own bypass, and it works.
    I tried it without any bypass it also works ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i tried it wihout any bypass and it work 100%....not detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    you banned for 9999 days using bsmaniac use law rank or much better use single shot RF no banned at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post
    you banned for 9999 days using bsmaniac use law rank or much better use single shot RF no banned at all

Thanks
    whre the hack ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCabbage View Post
    why do you criticize him like that, do you think everyone is as pro as you? Who the hell are you anyway, he is just trying to help people. Ignorant shit..
    wait did i even type that i was pro? Who the hell am i is for me to know, for u to find out. This is truth that his Wall of Text doesn't help at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast