Thanks

Huge Combolist, 265 PayPal accounts confirmed, untested on steam, origin, etc.

This combo-list includes 255 PayPal accounts(10-12 are limited from me using them). Most of them have money in it, and all are taken from a site's database. If you are interested in the full combo-list for other sites(Steam, origin, etc.) You may also contact me for a negotiable price on that.
    You will go first, and I will hold your payment for one hour after delivery, or you confirm you own the PayPal account after payment.

The price is $75.00 for the PayPal combo-list, the price isn't changing, get over it. I could care less if someone buys, I'll just purchase a VBA again and continue taking money out of these accounts(AKA, I'm probably only going to be selling this for a week before I close down sales.)

The price for the entire 32k combo-list is up for negotiations. I do no guarantee anything other than 255 working PayPal accounts if you purchase this list, nor will I check anything for you.

Q: Vouch copy?
    A: Very funny. I'm not giving you free money.

Q: If I buy, will I be the only person with the combo-list?
    A: You will have the PayPal combo-list to yourself. I have a much larger 32,000 combo-list that I used to create this one.

Q: What if I buy and I can't figure out how to send money?
    A: I'll tell you how to send money from the account without getting it limited upon login.

Q: Do you accept trades?
    A: No.

Q: What happens if I charge back?
    A: I'll send the list to all my friends, and you wont even make half of the $75.00 back before everything gets limited.

Q: Where did I get this combo-list from?
    A: I got in to a site's database and created a combo-list with the format email/password(user/password available on request)

Q: I have verified PayPal accounts I'll let you use! Can I have a xx% cut if I let you use them?
    A: If you're willing to let those accounts get limited, yes. You can contact me through forum PM for my conditions.

Q: I want to buy your combo-list using PP/LR/BTC!
    A: Contact me through forum PM.

Q: Can I pay you with the money I take from the accounts?
    A: No.

Q: Is stealing from PayPal accounts illegal?
    A: You're technically withdrawing from their bank/credit-card, what do you think? Use this smartly please.

Q: Pfft, this is so overpriced! Come buy my combo-list/combo-method instead!
    A: Suit yourself. All these accounts are confirmed working and they all have banks/CC's attached.

Q: Why don't you use these accounts yourself?
    A: All my verified PayPal accounts are limited.

Q: I want to use a official middleman!
    A: If they save/use the combo-list and accounts you don't use start getting limited, that is your own fault.

Q: Can I pay x amount then x amount?
    A: No. You will be paying in full, then confirm you own the PayPal account.

Q: My main PayPal got limited while I was doing this, but I didn't send any money to it!
    A: Did you use a VPN?

Q: I have much more rep than you and posts! I demand you go first!
    A: I will not go first no matter who you are. I've seen legitimate sellers scam before over expensive things, so I wont go first no matter what. Nothing you say will convince me out of it, not even the promise of extra money.

Q: This PayPal account says the user/pass is invalid! Why did you scam me!?!
    A: I used that PayPal account previously and the owner changed the password. The list contains 265 PayPal accounts, I am selling 255 because some are bad(I've marked the bad ones already.)

Q: Will you mark the PayPal accounts with cash in it please!?
    A: No, most of them have cash in it even if the balance is $0. It will take money from their credit-card or bank account.

Q: I logged in to a PayPal account and it got limited before I sent any money!
    A: You waited too long after logging in to the account, so PayPal's robots limited it.

Q: Why is your Q/A so long!?!?!
    A: To avoid autism.

I accept:
    PayPal
    Liberty Reserve(10% Discount)
    Bitcoin(10% Discount)

Contact me through forum PM to buy.
    Last edited by AnÖn; 04-06-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    We're giving money to get money.. better off keeping our own money..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Mark- For This Useful Post:

-Origin-N-Steam- (06-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you wanted $75 paypal for those acc, just go in the accounts & keep the money, looks like a scam, but oh well.