Thread: Islam .. peace?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    its the Hamas
    Hamas .. ?

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

Hamas .. ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

That's why I say most Americans are gays.

Jihad = Defend yourself against the enemy.

We do that in Israel especially because they occupied Palestine(Even if not Palestine Exists It's an Arab Land and Even if it's not an Arab land it's not Israel's land.)

Guys to Listen to this guy, He is dumb Jihad doesn't at all mean that defend your self against the enemy dumb to listen to him he is dumb actually jihad is different at different situation its not at all means defend/kill no, It is different at different situation. Eg: If you keeping fast (Ramadan (Sawm) and you feeling hungry and there is still time left for the Aftar ( the time when you finish the fast ) then you best jihad is to keep your self or restrict yourself away from the food until aftar, It is like different, And In Islam Prophet (PBUH) said: "The best thing to do is forgive if he hurts you.", Like if he hurts you or kills some one very close the best thing you could do is forgive him and only revenge if you want, this thread is complete misunderstanding, And in KSA if you kill some one even if is not a believer you will punished ( Cut off your head), In Islam you must fight or kill someone, not at all, And many people misunderstand just because of these people spreading such misunderstandings, Jihad is completely different. Also like if you in a bad place like some dirty pics is shown then the best jihad is not to see them, in other meaning keep away from sin. Jihad is completely different you can't describe it like this don't listen to this.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh....... You can't initiate war in "defense". You can do it for retaliation, but its not defending yourself i you aren't in danger.
    ----------------------------

Anyway in the quran it does give instructions to kill the non-believers and to only attack when you have overwhelming numbers. The main reason Islam spreads so slow in modern times is because technology has finally reached the point where numbers won't always give you victory.

Not at all i completely disagree. see my other comment (reply) he making some misunderstandings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Islam is not peaceful, end of story.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][B]If Islam is all about peace and submission ..
    Why does it encourages the believers to fight the non-believers?
    I've been thinking, Islam stands for fear. In Islam, the entire point of Islam, is to be subservient. To obey. To follow "God's commands".

But why should we obey? Fear.

Fear that you will be an outcast.
    Fear that you will lose your life.
    Fear that you will go to hell.
    Fear that you will shame your family.
    Fear that you may be tortured.
    Fear that your country might fall.
    Fear that your family might be harmed.

In all of Islamic history this is shown. Bigger country subjugates smaller country with threats/violence. Majority threatens minority.

Why believe in Islam? Paranoia. Its the simple part of us that cannot be ignored. The "what if" scenario.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many other religions propose the "heaven or hell" question, what makes Islam different?

Violence.

Islam has and continues to show its mentality. If you aren't with Islam, you are against it. This is all over Islamic history, every time Islam gets a majority, violence takes its pass at the minority. There is very, very few instances where this is not the case, even in modern times.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this ok in Islam?

Subservience.

Islam continues to accept, prides itself even, on being a servant-follower. You don't disagree, you don't question, and you most certainly do not go against any teachings, or else man(not god) will end your life.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cycle of Islam continues, Subservient because of Fear that only exist because of subservient followers.

This was written by @Empire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post

Not at all i completely disagree. see my other comment (reply) he making some misunderstandings.

:/ Uh...... its pretty night and day. Iniating war is an offensive move, you can't claim this is defense because it just isn't. Defensive would be them starting the war, but in Islam or rather Muhammed's case, it was clearly Muhammed who landed the first strike.

You can "declare war" but that is just a formality, if you attack first it is offensive, no matter what they were doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

:/ Uh...... its pretty night and day. Iniating war is an offensive move, you can't claim this is defense because it just isn't. Defensive would be them starting the war, but in Islam or rather Muhammed's case, it was clearly Muhammed who landed the first strike.

You can "declare war" but that is just a formality, if you attack first it is offensive, no matter what they were doing.
    Dude i accept that you can't claim a war as defense, in some cases Muhammed (PBUH) started war, first o fall i don't have much knowledge about my religion but as much as i know i can tell you, dude like you know the enemy is becoming more powerfull as the times passes, but do you think some one want his enemy to become more powerfull and fuck him, For Example: If you were my enemy, and u defeated me, and time by time i am getting more powerfull and threating you do you think you are gonna wait for me to get powerfull and beat you, in some i read that prophet Muhammed ( PBUH) marched to attack some fortress, but off-course ,they knew that the enemy can defeat easily after some time. Actually my main point was that more people misinderstand fighting a non-believer making him to convert to Islam is not at all acceptable, Jihad is completely different,as mentioned before he made you guys misunderstand.
    Last edited by Unknown-Hacker; 07-11-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude i accept that you can't claim a war as defense, in some cases Muhammed (PBUH) started war, first o fall i don't have much knowledge about my religion but as much as i know i can tell you, dude like you know the enemy is becoming more powerfull as the times passes, but do you think some one want his enemy to become more powerfull and fuck him, For Example: If you were my enemy, and u defeated me, and time by time i am getting more powerfull and threating you do you think you are gonna wait for me to get powerfull and beat you, in some i read that prophet Muhammed ( PBUH) marched to attack some fortress, but off-course ,they knew that the enemy can defeat easily after some time. Actually my main point was that more people misinderstand fighting a non-believer making him to convert to Islam is not at all acceptable, Jihad is completely different,as mentioned before he made you guys misunderstand.
    You are talking about a Preemptive war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preemptive_war

In the case of Muhammed the enemy did not build an army for the sake of attacking muhammed or make any serious gestures of war beforehand. Sorry, you're out of luck there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You are talking about a Preemptive war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preemptive_war

In the case of Muhammed the enemy did not build an army for the sake of attacking muhammed or make any serious gestures of war beforehand. Sorry, you're out of luck there.
    Well nope i wasn't talking about preemptive war, there was no primitive war at all i think in Islam, Well i think there were many raids, and mostly the main aim of these raids were to seize the enemy's intelligence, and also to defend the Muslims subjected to torture in Mecca, With Allah's will.

Thanks
    Amazing Al-Quran.

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dude another thing is that among millions of Muslims, The almighty God choose Muhammad (PBUH),with an aim, And he was sent to this earth as orphan, and illiterate to spread Islam, He was illiterate and do you think he and illiterate person could make a Holy book, such as Quran, and when the Quran was sent even enemy was surprised that how can one alone illiterate guy make/learn such a holy book full of beautiful versus and knowledge, which they themselves altogether couldn't do it. And when the people (non-believer's ) couldn't believe it, Mohammed (PBUH) was given a miracle, he showed the people moon splitting in to two, and the exiting thing is that there is still a line that divides the moon "Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. In 2007", check this link if you want to know a bit more, Splitting of moon (Yahoo! Answers), There are some many complicated stuff around the world just look at it and wonder who can create this stuff Man Seriously. And to which religion do you belong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude another thing is that among millions of Muslims, The almighty God choose Muhammad (PBUH),with an aim, And he was sent to this earth as orphan, and illiterate to spread Islam, He was illiterate and do you think he and illiterate person could make a Holy book, such as Quran, and when the Quran was sent even enemy was surprised that how can one alone illiterate guy make/learn such a holy book full of beautiful versus and knowledge, which they themselves altogether couldn't do it. And when the people (non-believer's ) couldn't believe it, Mohammed (PBUH) was given a miracle, he showed the people moon splitting in to two, and the exiting thing is that there is still a line that divides the moon "Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. In 2007", check this link if you want to know a bit more, Splitting of moon (Yahoo! Answers), There are some many complicated stuff around the world just look at it and wonder who can create this stuff Man Seriously. And to which religion do you belong.

1. All prophets are "chosen", according to them. Even the wacky zany religions, claim their prophets are "chosen".

2. Illiteracy isn't something that a person cannot overcome, especially given muhammed's work history and his status in the community, It would be highly unlikely that he was illiterate past the first year as a "prophet", or even before.

3. The quran wasn't sent in paper form to begin with, it was spoken THEN written down. Illiteracy had NOTHING to do with the creation of the quran.

4. Unfortunately that isn't a line of the moon splitting in two any more than the fault lines are proof that the earth was split into many pieces.

5. Creation is something that really people don't understand, cause and effect create most of the known world, yet you don't see people worshipping that.
    ---------

None, I don't have enough in common with any religion to follow it, nor reason to participate in the rituals that serve no purpose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

1. All prophets are "chosen", according to them. Even the wacky zany religions, claim their prophets are "chosen".

2. Illiteracy isn't something that a person cannot overcome, especially given muhammed's work history and his status in the community, It would be highly unlikely that he was illiterate past the first year as a "prophet", or even before.

3. The quran wasn't sent in paper form to begin with, it was spoken THEN written down. Illiteracy had NOTHING to do with the creation of the quran.

4. Unfortunately that isn't a line of the moon splitting in two any more than the fault lines are proof that the earth was split into many pieces.

5. Creation is something that really people don't understand, cause and effect create most of the known world, yet you don't see people worshipping that.
    ---------

None, I don't have enough in common with any religion to follow it, nor reason to participate in the rituals that serve no purpose.
    Dude like i know it didn't come in the paper form who is possible that a person, who doesn't know anything (illiterate) and suddenly comes up with beautiful words how that possible it because of presence of god, I know it didn't come in the form of paper, An angel came to Prophet (PBUH) and said to learn/recite the versus after him. I know illiteracy can be overcome by a person the thing is that no one taught him, and suddenly he came up with such beautiful versus, and yes the prophets were when did i said there were not yes he was chosen, The thing is that he was chosen as illiterate to make the people understand the existence of GOD. And that line has a lot to do with moon, that can be a prove that the had split-ted in the past and till now i didn't find any thing that states the earth had been split, and the line is on the moon and how what will it do with the earth i need more explanation i didn't understand you a bit. Thanks.

Thanks

Where did Mohammed start the war?
    What did I miss here?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also, why would so called Allah encourage it, Religions are meant to be good, not violent, like take Jesus for example. He says "If a person hit you on your left cheek; turn to your left and let them hit you again" < dear retards, don't take it literally, it's just an example of his.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast