Islam in a nutshell.

https:/tube.googleapis.com/v/DLPYouW2y2Y

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

ImMalkah (10-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    1. Many people can imagine an idea and call it a miracle. Many aspects of the Christian Bible have so called "miracles" in them, as well as references to the future of society that are extremely close to what we have today (Revelation 9:7 - 10 all about locusts preparing for battle with crowns of gold and human-esque faces, had breastplates of iron and sounded like thousands of thundering horses, had tails and stings like scorpions with the power to torment people for months). Many call that a "premonition" to jets, but it can very easily be a coincidence. Look at Star Trek, in the show they had pocket communicators (this was before cell phones), now we literally have "pocket communicators". It's very easy to link many things that have happened in the past to items we have today thanks to human imagination.
    I'm talking about miracles that really "happened" and If you think that it is an "idea" that came "suddenly" then how about the boy who was born and there was a verse in his leg in the Qur'an?
    2. I never said I believe what they do is correct, I am simply stating that because of that verse in the Qur'an, many extremists believe what they are doing is correct which can easily be skewed out of proportion by a weak mind. I personally would not want any conflicting material such as that in my faith.
    They are such terrorists and they don't follow Islam correctly.
    3. So you're saying the U.S. we're wrong to go to war and risk potential innocent civilian casualties to stop a man who was murdering an entire population of humans, killing people who did not agree with him, had soldiers that killed their own kind if they didn't give them free shit, and was enslaving millions of people? That logic is skewed if I have ever heard.
    Still , not the way to go by nuclear . Now you made the world full of nuclear . Is that peace ? :/
    4. The United States as of 2010 has been dismantling nuclear armaments within conjunction with Russia. However, the United States will never remove the entire nuclear force it has as long as there are threatening countries that are creating nuclear weapons as well. Israel never signed the partisan treaty for nuclear discontinuation, and as such are not subject to scrutiny by the U.S. for their creation of nuclear weapons. The reason we consistently go after Iran is for the hostility they have shown on a consistent basis against the U.S.
    :/ , If you really want peace . Then destroy the hatred ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    But people still don't see this shit because the media is so Evil they just show other shit.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345