Thread: Islam .. peace?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Islam .. peace?

If Islam is all about peace and submission ..
    Why does it encourages the believers to fight the non-believers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

This verse came after Muhammad and his followers relocated to Medina, where they were not under attack by the Meccans. It is speaking of how they are to act towards the native people of Medina.

-------

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

------

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

-------

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

This vague verse is what basically drives the extremists.

------

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Basically says that Muslims that do not fight are not as good as ones that do.

------

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

--------

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

--------

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Open ended, does not specify whether war is "violent", allowing for misinterpretation.

--------

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

----------

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

---------

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

--------

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

This verse refutes any claims of Islamic violence being used for self-defense. It says very clearly that the non-believers are to be attacked until they repent.

--------

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Pretty straightforward.

--------

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Hypocritical verse from the Qur'an on top of being violent. As much as all three religions are Abrahamic, Allah is NOT the same God that the Christians and Jews believe in.

--------

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

----------

Please keep this thread formal ..
    No swearing or cursing please ..
    Act mature!

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    Qur'an(2:190) "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
    This means who fight you fight him , also when you quote from Qur'an you must read the whole Surah like The Cow (Al Bakara) because it's like this.(Sorry bad English on explaining)

Qur'an(2:190)"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."

Qur'an(2:191)"And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith."

I hope you got it without explaining it and I can't explain all this 1 time that needs like 1 hour to see this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Matroix73 (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Qur'an(2:190) "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
    This means who fight you fight him , also when you quote from Qur'an you must read the whole Surah like The Cow (Al Bakara) because it's like this.(Sorry bad English on explaining)

Qur'an(2:190)"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."

Qur'an(2:191)"And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith."

I hope you got it without explaining it and I can't explain all this 1 time that needs like 1 hour to see this.
    You can't justify this as so many day (Maybe daily) just from them "fighting peacefully" for their religion. I don't care how much you all try to justify it, this is so far, the only religion, that kills because their God commands them to. What God would justify killing his own creations? And worse yet, by their own kind? If he knew these people would be non-believers and wished them to not be here, he would have simply not given them a chance to be born.

Thanks
    No, I didn't got it ..
    It just tells me if anyone fights you, kill him without mercy ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

You can't justify this as so many day (Maybe daily) just from them "fighting peacefully" for their religion. I don't care how much you all try to justify it, this is so far, the only religion, that kills because their God commands them to. What God would justify killing his own creations? And worse yet, by their own kind? If he knew these people would be non-believers and wished them to not be here, he would have simply not given them a chance to be born.
    Its not even god telling them to. Its a general "kill anyone who diagrees"
    ----------------------

The difference is that in the past, god literally comanded the jews or whoever to killsomeone. God said " Kill these specific people for what they have done" is totally different than god saying "kill anyone who doesn't believe".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Kenshin13 (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its not even god telling them to. Its a general "kill anyone who diagrees"
    ----------------------

The difference is that in the past, god literally comanded the jews or whoever to killsomeone. God said " Kill these specific people for what they have done" is totally different than god saying "kill anyone who doesn't believe".
    Actually all this is wrong , It don't means that kill anyone who disagrees you first tell him you must pay an money (Idk what it's meanning) and if you can't then you don't have to.

Also it's not Kill from God Commands there's an Ayyah telling us : "وإن جنحوا للسلم فأجنح لها وتوكل على الله" Which means If they requested peace then go for it and accept it not kill them .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    DO NOT TAKE THIS COMMENT TO HEART SIMPLE COMMENT NOT SERIOUS TO YOU RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DO NOT BURN MY HOUSE DOWN.
    Simple, Jihad bro
    I kill you because i don't believe in what you do
    You don't believe in what i believe i kill you
    Look Believe in allah or Else
    ~
    Christians have knight Templars
    And Crazy Radicals Also
    ~
    Look follow my god his name is Rumble he is a turtle.
    the Member fee is 90% a year and it will make your life happy
    i will only kill you if you speak anti-turtle worship
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/EPICB0T.jpg[/img]
    [IMG]https://i1308.photobucke*****m/albums/s612/EPICB0T/LOGOBANNER_zpsbf6bf82f.png[/IMG]
    Need Help? Message me i'll help anyone!
    If I helped you, please press the Thanks and Rep button *Hugs*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EPICBOT View Post
    DO NOT TAKE THIS COMMENT TO HEART SIMPLE COMMENT NOT SERIOUS TO YOU RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DO NOT BURN MY HOUSE DOWN.
    Simple, Jihad bro
    I kill you because i don't believe in what you do
    You don't believe in what i believe i kill you
    Look Believe in allah or Else
    ~
    Christians have knight Templars
    And Crazy Radicals Also
    ~
    Look follow my god his name is Rumble he is a turtle.
    the Member fee is 90% a year and it will make your life happy
    i will only kill you if you speak anti-turtle worship
    That's why I say most Americans are gays.

Jihad = Defend yourself against the enemy.

We do that in Israel especially because they occupied Palestine(Even if not Palestine Exists It's an Arab Land and Even if it's not an Arab land it's not Israel's land.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    We do that in Israel especially because they occupied Palestine(Even if not Palestine Exists It's an Arab Land and Even if it's not an Arab land it's not Israel's land.)
    Way to take the bait
    Good job
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    they like to run into stuff with bombs and blow them up so its not all peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Uh....... You can't initiate war in "defense". You can do it for retaliation, but its not defending yourself i you aren't in danger.
    ----------------------------

Anyway in the quran it does give instructions to kill the non-believers and to only attack when you have overwhelming numbers. The main reason Islam spreads so slow in modern times is because technology has finally reached the point where numbers won't always give you victory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Uh....... You can't initiate war in "defense". You can do it for retaliation, but its not defending yourself i you aren't in danger.
    ----------------------------

Anyway in the quran it does give instructions to kill the non-believers and to only attack when you have overwhelming numbers. The main reason Islam spreads so slow in modern times is because technology has finally reached the point where numbers won't always give you victory.
    Correct , Good job.

But what you don't know that from the signs of Resurrection Day is Muslims vs Jews war and when the Jews try to hide behind to the tree , the tree will say "Oh Muslim Jew behind me" and this war will not be nuclear and the weapons are gone the technology is gone.

Look I see you replying right but you don't know everything in Qur'an or Explanation so you have to first.

"but its not defending yourself i you aren't in danger."

No they're in danger Lemme say not Palestine(If you're Arabian and Someone Occupied your Arab land , what will you do? is that not danger?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Correct , Good job.

But what you don't know that from the signs of Resurrection Day is Muslims vs Jews war and when the Jews try to hide behind to the tree , the tree will say "Oh Muslim Jew behind me" and this war will not be nuclear and the weapons are gone the technology is gone.

Look I see you replying right but you don't know everything in Qur'an or Explanation so you have to first.

"but its not defending yourself i you aren't in danger."

No they're in danger Lemme say not Palestine(If you're Arabian and Someone Occupied your Arab land , what will you do? is that not danger?)
    Yeah I don't really care for prophecy, its all misinterpreted anyways.
    -------------------------------------------

You do know that Palestine wasn't occupied right? The jews didn't just roll up there in tanks and take over the city. No, the only reason the people had to leave is because they themselves initiated terrorist attacks on completely innocent civilians.

Please, read the history of the "palestine" area before talking. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You guys shouledent talk about gaza and israel
    since none of you live here and arent in the militery you just dont know what is going one
    but ''palestines'' dont hate us that much
    its the Hamas

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

You do know that Palestine wasn't occupied right? The jews didn't just roll up there in tanks and take over the city. No, the only reason the people had to leave is because they themselves initiated terrorist attacks on completely innocent civilians.

I agree with what you said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You too read the history of "Israel" area before talking. Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast