Thread: Gun Debate

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    The number of gund that you own it's not the problem, it's how you use them, mostly just intimidating works if you find yourself in a bad spot, and it's overall a good thing to have a gun, for self-defence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Look over here in the UK, we have no guns and are way better off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I open carry with a group of guys around different states, maybe you may of heard of them: Libertyforeveryone

and we go around showing people that open carry should be legal in all states, to protect our cities and to be at more locations then the cops could ever think of being.
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    The amount of guns and arguments from gun lobbyists are simply appalling. Its been used so many times, but look at Australia's instance of outlawing guns after our massacre. John Howard took a stand and said enough is enough, one cannot sit idly by as people amass weapons which so easy cause destruction. Of course, an argument could be made that any other weapon can cause destruction, i.e. knives, swords, bats etc. but not on such a scale that we have seen as of late. I recall reading a statistic that last year, the United States had more mass shootings than days in the year, if not, it was certainly quite close. Looking to Australia, we have almost no instances of gun related violence or mass murders, of course there are illegal firearms lurking about, but unfortunately that will never be fixed. Now, it is only fair to mention that guns dont kill people, the users do. Mental health awareness, counseling and other deterrents are required, after all, someone who wants to kill will kill no matter the method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Guns should be banned. Students need better education, good upbringing. Guns cant deliver any of these. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by apollofire007 View Post
    Guns should be banned. Students need better education, good upbringing. Guns cant deliver any of these. Thanks
    I think if you're going to say all of those things, you should give more information.
    Guns should be banned to what extent exactly?
    I can see why you said students need better education but in any specific areas of education?
    I'd say the majority of the first world has a good upbringing (looking at it as a whole).
    Guns can give safety depending on how it's being used, who is using it, why are they using it etc.
    Last edited by Cohen; 03-18-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    You have to consider does someone else owning a gun inhibit someone elses rights? I don't believe so, it's the actions that they could commit (assault, homicide) that are inhibiting, but these matters are regularly prevented or punished.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Guns should be controlled and a law should be made to make it more strict. This might help prevent shootings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    Guns should be controlled and a law should be made to make it more strict. This might help prevent shootings.
    Countries with gun control laws or where guns are illegal, crime is rampant. El Salvador, Mexico, Brasil, and Venezuela are a few countries that have strict gun control laws or guns are not legal. The solution to high crime rates isn't more laws, it goes much deeper than this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345