Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Douchebag Points

I've been up for the last 3 hours, thinking about this, and it's keeping me from sleeping, so I might aswell post my idea on here. It's an idea for MPGH, and although I know it's retarded, and I know it will never get implemented I'd like to know what you guys thought about it, so here goes.

So what are douchebag points?

Douchebag points are another alternative for CS. There'd be a user title, and slogan such as, "Talk Shit, Suck Dick,"

How does this differ from CS?

Well it's more member controlled then admin/gm controlled. It'd work like rep, there'd be rep, thanks, and then douchebag points on everyone's post. You can get up to 10 points per post, and at the end of each month, we'd go through and see who has most douche points. After that, the points reset for everyone, except the one person with the most points.

+ Features:

- Douchebag and CS? - Ban for 1 week.
    - People just adding points on a person's post because they don't like them? - 3 Day ban.
    - Douchebag winner 5 times? - disqualified in all points, and gets douchebag title permanently.
    - DB's will be treated and disrespected just as a CS would, except.. They don't have to suck your dick.
    - Could also be used for a step up from CS. (ex. Someone get's voted out of CS, they get into DB, and then they have to get voted out of DB)
    - Douchebags instantly get size 1 font, and get this ugly ass color. (ex. I'm a douche )
    - Just as CS, you have to spend at least 1 month in, before you can get out. (Depending on how much of a douche you are, it could be awhile.)

Now trust me, I don't expect this to get implemented ,as I'm not asking it to be. Just thought about it, and I knew I wouldn't stop thinking about this until I posted it on here, so I don't expect good feedback, really just posted this so I could get my mind fixated on something else.

Thanks
    So you are seriously staying up because you a thinking about a way to make life shittier for the people constantly having bad days?
    Kudos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shitty idea OP. You should feel bad. Instead of giving out more tags how bout we actually make CS something dreaded and not celebrated.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Maybe you could be the first member.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    dumbest idea ever ! Op for DB !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    How about for CS, we just remove their tags. Make their posting time 1 hour in between. Have no avatars. Nothing.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

Paralyze (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    We need to make CS worse than being banned.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    Terrible idea, also there would just be douche bags that would douche bag rep everyone for no reason.
    Go to sleep
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No we already have a lot of new fags begging for CS because they think a color name is cool don't want people begging for this dumb shit as well.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    How about for CS, we just remove their tags. Make their posting time 1 hour in between. Have no avatars. Nothing.
    Yeah something like that too many people begging for CS because they just want the color name Dave should take all that away and just give them a tag like talk shit suck dick so you still know they are CS but make it so they can only post like 1 time a day and they get banned every other day. CS shouldn't be a fun group people beg for it should be something no one wants to be in.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Yeah something like that too many people begging for CS because they just want the color name Dave should take all that away and just give them a tag like talk shit suck dick so you still know they are CS but make it so they can only post like 1 time a day and they get banned every other day. CS shouldn't be a fun group people beg for it should be something no one wants to be in.
    that is a good idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hahahahaha oh look another QQ thread about CS.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    We need to make CS worse than being banned.
    Why? All the usergroup is is a way to label the people that nobody likes. Maybe if you people didn't take it so personally there wouldn't even be a need for CS. Quit blowing stupid shit like this out of proportion it makes you seem like you care too much about things that really don't matter in the first place.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    No we already have a lot of new fags begging for CS because they think a color name is cool don't want people begging for this dumb shit as well.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

So basically because you personally don't like somebody they shouldn't be allowed on MPGH. Yea tell Dave that is a superb idea.(sarcasm these are all horrible ideas you're just saying you want to ban people because you don't like them. QQ)
    Last edited by k0mrade; 04-12-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Why? All the usergroup is is a way to label the people that nobody likes. Maybe if you people didn't take it so personally there wouldn't even be a need for CS. Quit blowing stupid shit like this out of proportion it makes you seem like you care too much about things that really don't matter in the first place.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

So basically because you personally don't like somebody they shouldn't be allowed on MPGH. Yea tell Dave that is a superb idea.(sarcasm these are all horrible ideas you're just saying you want to ban people because you don't like them. QQ)
    It's not that I don't like them it's that people think oh hey I want a cool color name and tag so they beg for CS. CS isn't about a fun easy group people can get in to Dave made it for cock suckers that people don't like. They shouldn't get as much as they do just for being dicks to people. I like a lot of people in CS and some just got put in because Dave or arun is trolling. People see how much they get and think it's a cool fun group when it's not made for that. CS shouldn't have there own part of the forum they shouldn't be put in the staff pic threads. It's just dumb to me. Dave should just make CS like it use to be back in 09-10 or just remove it again.

Also this thread isn't about qqing over CS it's about some one trying to come up with some new group people will beg or be dicks to get in too. We already have that it's called CS.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    If you knew that this wouldn't happen here on MPGH then why post it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

CS is a punishment. It's not just a label. It's actually meant to make it so that people in CS eventually RQ the site. But lately Dave's been lazy with how we deal with CS and we end up with people who don't care about being in CS. You've only been here for a few months, it used to be much worse.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Everyone would start trolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast