Thanks

Meh, dished out another song.

Actually finished this shit. That makes three songs I finished and 34 that are halfway done. Fuck my life.

https://soundcloud.com/lehsyrus/solarium

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Pretty damn good, make some more, could put it as my playlist when I skate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sounds pretty sexy.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I'll have a dubstep song out soon. Just bored at this point.

Thanks
    To be honest, the melody is annoying as fuck and at 0:55 it has the worst effect.
    soz boz
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    To be honest, the melody is annoying as fuck and at 0:55 it has the worst effect.
    soz boz
    Were you listening to it with a 12" sub tuned to low-mids? This song takes advantage of a 12" subs frequency range moreso than teasing standard mid-high speakers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Were you listening to it with a 12" sub tuned to low-mids? This song takes advantage of a 12" subs frequency range moreso than teasing standard mid-high speakers.
    No, the point of mastering is to make it sound good through all types of speakers, the melody would of still of been annoying no mater what I was listening through.

Thanks

No, the point of mastering is to make it sound good through all types of speakers, the melody would of still of been annoying no mater what I was listening through.
    No, you did not read what I had posted. First of all, a good mix does not require mastering. Mastering is only used in the point and place of a correcting studio after a recording session. Electronic music mastering is a poor practice as compression and limiting of the final cut causes a loss in quality. That is the first rule of creating electronic music, stop trying to talk out of your ass. Second, I said the song was designed to be played in leu of a 12" sub tuned for the low-mids. I did not design it to be played on any type of speaker. Oh, and mastering is and never was used to make a song sound good "across all types of speakers". Mastering is the art of reducing conflicting frequencies to lessen the possibility of cross-frequency cancellation, clipping, and distortion. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No, you did not read what I had posted. First of all, a good mix does not require mastering. Mastering is only used in the point and place of a correcting studio after a recording session. Electronic music mastering is a poor practice as compression and limiting of the final cut causes a loss in quality. That is the first rule of creating electronic music, stop trying to talk out of your ass. Second, I said the song was designed to be played in leu of a 12" sub tuned for the low-mids. I did not design it to be played on any type of speaker. Oh, and mastering is and never was used to make a song sound good "across all types of speakers". Mastering is the art of reducing conflicting frequencies to lessen the possibility of cross-frequency cancellation, clipping, and distortion. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Okay so if you're so knowledgeable in this shit, make a good song for once?your 'hardstyle' songs were shit along with pretty much everything on your soundcloud.
    Prove yourself

Thanks

Okay so if you're so knowledgeable in this shit, make a good song for once?your 'hardstyle' songs were shit along with pretty much everything on your soundcloud.
    Prove yourself
    As I have said many times before, I make the bare basics but run it through the filters. Knowledge on frequencies and audio engineering does not mean a person will make a good mix. But coming in here and acting like you know what you're talking about will only prove fruitless when it comes to my threads. I can tell when someone's trying to act like a smartass, and that shit doesn't work on me. If you don't have any constructive criticism, then get the fuck out. I will only take criticism from people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about, not from a child who thinks it's "cool" to be a chick from Adventure Time as their persona.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (04-15-2013)