Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Honestly, you are the most boring person if you think Naruto manga is the best. Considering you only watch mainstream anime, it's not a surprise that you find this stuff good. Also you say EVERY chapter and i MEAN EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER that it's good. You bumlick Naruto and you don't know what "GOOD" anime really is.
    Oh look, an Anime hipster. You actually sound exactly like Empire, to the point that I thought it was him on an Alt.

"Oh mai gawd, you guys watch MAINSTREAM ANIME. " You've obviously never heard of an opinion. You hate Naruto, yet you feel the need to come in a thread that is clearly to discuss the recent Naruto chapter. You have even taken the time to read it. Your stupidity baffles me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (04-11-2013),scotbud123 (04-11-2013)

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Oh look, an Anime hipster. You actually sound exactly like Empire, to the point that I thought it was him on an Alt.

"Oh mai gawd, you guys watch MAINSTREAM ANIME. " You've obviously never heard of an opinion. You hate Naruto, yet you feel the need to come in a thread that is clearly to discuss the recent Naruto chapter. You have even taken the time to read it. Your stupidity baffles me.

I was expressing my own opinion and he says Im boring? I'm only saying what he said to me. Also, i meant Scott only. I know you watch different anime. I don't hate Naruto, I just hate it when pathetic things happen, I'm not just gonna post good stuff all the time, of course I'm gonna say what the bad stuff is.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was expressing my own opinion and he says Im boring? I'm only saying what he said to me. Also, i meant Scott only. I know you watch different anime. I don't hate Naruto, I just hate it when pathetic things happen, I'm not just gonna post good stuff all the time, of course I'm gonna say what the bad stuff is.
    So you're Empire, because if you read the post he quoted Empire and stated that he was boring. Instead of getting mad and going off, read the post first.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's perfectly fine. Don't get me wrong, Naruto is not even in my Top 10, but because I've some-what grew up watching it, it still interests me and keep up with it. I have a thought(s) but i'm trying to find the best way to put it into words.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, you are the most boring person if you think Naruto manga is the best. Considering you only watch mainstream anime, it's not a surprise that you find this stuff good. Also you say EVERY chapter and i MEAN EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER that it's good. You bumlick Naruto and you don't know what "GOOD" anime really is.
    A. When the fuck did I say you were boring? Learn to read.

and

B. Who the fuck gave you the right to say what "good anime really is"?

I don't say that about every chapter, I've said that multiple are boring in the past or that nothing happened, it doesn't mean I hate it though. And even if I do like every chapter, what's wrong with that? You were put in charge of telling people what they can and can not like? You come into a fucking thread meant for Naruto and try to tell people who enjoy the series how to carry themselves? Who the fuck are you? I know people who have watched over 300 different anime and still like Naruto or Bleach the most, it has nothing to fucking do with how many anime you've seen.

Now tell me, what did you find bad about this chapter, tell me one thing you found wrong with it, I would love to know what fuels your stupidity.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm just waiting for when Midara is defeated and kishi draws out the naruto-sasuke fight for another 500 chapters somehow.
    Thank god, I'd rather that than the series end.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-11-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    If you don't like a certain anime/manga then don't come to the thread for the anime/manga. Hell, Naruto isn't a masterpiece or anything but it's great, probably in my top 20. And if you are going to come to a thread and insult it, tell us why you hate it. Just saying "This is shit" won't tell us anything. Give us reasons why you think it's shit, otherwise you are just being a prick.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Someone always got shit to say.. wish I knew ya in person..

but anyways..

There are a lot of events that I'm waiting to see now.
    Naruto getting to see Minato (Also, being able to fight with him),
    Experiencing all the kages in an intense battle,
    seeing sasuke new powers,
    finding out what the fuck is orichimaru is doing.. He don't fucking die!..,
    aaaaannnd.. I wanna see how this big fight will happen

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (04-12-2013),scotbud123 (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Yeah thats not me.(think my alt is dead from inactivity actually).

I usually don't respond to the "nah uh, you are" comments because its a waste of time.
    ----------------

I personally don't hate naruto itself, I just hate how its just a giant missed opportunity and it is incredibly boring for no other reason than the author wanting to be lazy.
    (In other words I hate things about it but not the manga itself).
    -------------

Seriously though, how lazy is kishimoto? Like dayum, shippudden is turning out to be less and less awesome, becoming more and more boring. I mean at this point its going to become even worse than fairytail.

:/ I had some high hopes for shippuden, all thats dead now. Hell, tripeace ended 2, bad week for manga.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-11-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I usually don't respond to the "nah uh, you are" comments because its a waste of time.
    ----------------

I personally don't hate naruto itself, I just hate how its just a giant missed opportunity and it is incredibly boring for no other reason than the author wanting to be lazy.
    -------------

Seriously though, how lazy is kishimoto? Like dayum, shippudden is turning out to be less and less awesome, becoming more and more boring. I mean at this point its going to become even worse than fairytail.

:/ I had some high hopes for shippuden, all thats dead now. Hell, tripeace ended 2, bad week for manga.

Well there's a break next week, so maybe the double chapter the following weeks will change your mind? We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

----------------

-------------

only reason I still read it is so I can find out the ending. After Madara gone.. i'm done. or.. if Naruto and Sasuke have some great fight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

only reason I still read it is so I can find out the ending. After Madara gone.. i'm done. or.. if Naruto and Sasuke have some great fight
    Pretty much. The story/lore part is gone and I'm just waiting for the ending to hurry up. There is literally nothing left. What I have is a bunch of zombies basically nullifying half the things in the lore/backstory and making this "final battle" even more boring.
    ------------------------

On a side note, bleach somehow beats naruto now in my interest. Breaker has returned from the dead as well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

That break is kind of iffy for me. I can't really see kishi not already having 10+ chapters in the bank because the story has become that generic.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-12-2013 at 01:00 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Demonz. (04-12-2013)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    A. When the fuck did I say you were boring? Learn to read.

and

B. Who the fuck gave you the right to say what "good anime really is"?

I don't say that about every chapter, I've said that multiple are boring in the past or that nothing happened, it doesn't mean I hate it though. And even if I do like every chapter, what's wrong with that? You were put in charge of telling people what they can and can not like? You come into a fucking thread meant for Naruto and try to tell people who enjoy the series how to carry themselves? Who the fuck are you? I know people who have watched over 300 different anime and still like Naruto or Bleach the most, it has nothing to fucking do with how many anime you've seen.

Now tell me, what did you find bad about this chapter, tell me one thing you found wrong with it, I would love to know what fuels your stupidity.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Thank god, I'd rather that than the series end.
    Who the fuck gave you the right to tell me to get out?
    I may not hate Naruto but sometimes the chapters are pathetic, it easily tells you what's gonna happen and we all know that madara is gonna die? What entertainment is in that other than the half assed fights they're gonna have.

You want my reasons eh?
    1. I said before its gonna be too. Predictable
    2. How unfair does Kishi want madara to be.
    3. The 5 current kage are alive. When madara should have killed them. I Imagine you wouldn't spare the enemy if you we're in a war.(inb4 u say madara still has feelings for the village, in which case, why the fuck did he participate/start the war.)
    4.kishi could have made madara fuck up everyone by now but no he fills it with other shit like talking with the fucking enemy, if you're in war you're not gonna fuckin stand there and talk with the enemy. Who he fuck does that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    My problem is that how is Sasuke and Naruto going to fight, There has been to many innuendos hinting at it.

(Sorry but im going to plug my channel once again) In the video we do make a theory where both Naruto and Sasuke can still fight.

And Oro has a big chance to get Sasuke eye RIGHT NAO
    (In vid aswell)

And on this ongoing feud, just ignore the haters.
    They literally will stop posting once you stop acknowledging them.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    My problem is that how is Sasuke and Naruto going to fight, There has been to many innuendos hinting at it.

(Sorry but im going to plug my channel once again) In the video we do make a theory where both Naruto and Sasuke can still fight.

And Oro has a big chance to get Sasuke eye RIGHT NAO
    (In vid aswell)

And on this ongoing feud, just ignore the haters.
    They literally will stop posting once you stop acknowledging them.

Maybe Sasuke and Naruto won't fight and they have a loving reunion?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Who the fuck gave you the right to tell me to get out?
    I may not hate Naruto but sometimes the chapters are pathetic, it easily tells you what's gonna happen and we all know that madara is gonna die? What entertainment is in that other than the half assed fights they're gonna have.

You want my reasons eh?
    1. I said before its gonna be too. Predictable
    2. How unfair does Kishi want madara to be.
    3. The 5 current kage are alive. When madara should have killed them. I Imagine you wouldn't spare the enemy if you we're in a war.(inb4 u say madara still has feelings for the village, in which case, why the fuck did he participate/start the war.)
    4.kishi could have made madara fuck up everyone by now but no he fills it with other shit like talking with the fucking enemy, if you're in war you're not gonna fuckin stand there and talk with the enemy. Who he fuck does that?
    If Kishi would have put your #3 and 4, wouldn't it have been too predictable? You have to read between the lines, all of his actions right now are giving us insight to his personality or maybe his TRUE plans.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (04-12-2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast