Inside the nipples of the Gnome I use to prop up my Kitchen Table.
    Thanks

Unhappy Hackshield Assistance

Hello, I am sorry to bother the MPGH community with this problem, but I have nowhere else to go. Please, take the time to assist me with this, I want to play Combat Arms again...

This problem started as of 2 updates ago, when the 2 new Specialty characters and the new map was introduced into the game. I started up Combat Arms, it updated as per usual, then I got the main screen that allows you to see current updates and the actual game's Start Game button. I press it, Hackshield from AHNLABS starts up and loads with it's own little updates, and wham, I'm hit with an error:

An error has occured with the hack prevention function. (Error Code = 203)
    The program is shutting down.

Now, I thought this was odd, so I rebooted. Again with the error. I re-downloaded Combat Arms without removing it first, and nothing still. Then I removed it and re-re-downloaded it yet again. Same error as always.

Now I have to note that I am as a matter of fact a user of the MPGH Public Hack as issued by Dave84311, and I have alternated downloading, re-downloading, using the hack, not using it, removing the hack itself from my system, and so on and so forth until I had done every single combination of these actions at least 3 fold.

I've searched for help but to no avail, no one knew what the problem was at all. But recently, I learned that others with this error had the same message as me, and some others had the same message except it was written as: (Error Code = 204)

Now, I tried something out that was kinda ingenious of me despite that I have no idea how to perform coding whatsoever, sorry for tooting my own horn but I'm kinda proud of my finding. Now, I play Combat Arms from Nexon, but I also play Mabinogi, another game from Nexon. And I noticed that both games have the same exact Hackshield, except I am still able to play Mabinogi, both normally and with a Mod for the game I recently acquired sometime after the Error 203 problem began for me.

I copied and Pasted the Mabinogi Hackshield Folder into Combat Arms, replacing the one there with the copy. Lo and behold, I can now play Combat Arms! I am even able to use the Public Hack as per usual! Unfortunately, I can only play the game for a minute or two before I am booted to the lobby with the message:

The connection to the server has ended.

No number, nothing else but that error. I have tried this both with and without the hack activated. I then took it upon myself to discover that it isn't the entire folder that matters, it's one single file that both Hackshield folders share. The file is called:

HSUpdate.env

I realize now that there is something wrong with my computer, it's coding or scripting or something, that is interacting incorrectly with the HSUpdate.env file that comes with the Combat Arms download, something wrong that can only be solved for a few minutes with the same file from other Nexon Games. I have no firewall up, no anti-virus on my system when I try this, (I have un-installed and re-installed my hackshield with the combinations I have listed here.)

Please, whosoever finds themselves capable of tackling this problem, I beg you, don't immediately close and disregard this thread, please, help me with my problem, I want to play Combat Arms again...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you have hacks in the combat arms folder you should remove them.

Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside!!!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergeorge View Post
    If you have hacks in the combat arms folder you should remove them.
    WOW youre smart. he said he reinstalled it a numerous amount of times, and has don everything he could.

i, for one, am sorry. i have no idea how to fix your problem. but sometimese i get an eror, so i just try again, and it works. its a different error, but still, just give it a try lol. jus keep tryin to play, mess around a bunch, and im sure youll get it. something like this happend to my friend, i might ask him to hep you tomorrow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Other users are having this problems as well, it'll be taken care of sooner or later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thank you for the response Mouzie
    Request has been answered
    /Closed