Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Lightbulb Unlimited Dollars

Hello, today I wanted to share a method (found by some Brazilian player) of how to buy items from Marketplace for Dollars without losing your dollars. Note: This DOES NOT work with GC.

1. Download and install SANDBOXIE.

2. Create a new text file (Notepad), paste this in it Start WarZ.exe -WOUpdatedOk -WOLogin "xxx"

3. Save the text file as a .bat file and place it in your The WarZ folder where your original WarZ.exe is.

4. Open the original WarZ Launcher, login, and before you press the PLAY button spam click MY ACCOUNT so your browser opens up lots of tabs, before the last tab page loads up copy the URL link.

5. Right click on .bat file you created previously, press Edit and replace the xxx with the part of the URL which begins after Login= (Example: VVJdXV1VV15VVFxSV1VXUFJVXlVUVA==) now save it and you will have to do this every time you restart the WarZ Launcher because it generates a new code.

6. Now press PLAY on the original Launcher, wait for the game to load up, select a character which is in a settlement (safe zone) and go to the next step.

7. Do CTRL+ALT+DELETE and open the Task Manager, press Show processes from all users, find the WarZ process, right click on it and click Set Affinity...

8. In the Affinity window uncheck all boxes and only leave the last one checked (this will make your WarZ very slow, that's what we want.).

9. Now in the game press Play Game, and press Quick Join, if you did step 8. correctly your game should be loading extremely slow now.

10. While the original game is loading right click the .bat file and press Run Sandboxed, select DefaultBox and press ok. (If you did everything correctly another WarZ game should launch properly and load up the character selection screen.

11. In this second WarZ game click Marketplace, buy an item for Dollars (DOES NOT work with GC), and press QUIT at the top right corner.

12. Now open up your Task Manager again and select the WarZ process, open the Affinity window again and check all the boxes and press OK, your WarZ should now load up fast as usual, when you join the server press Esc and leave to main menu, go to the marketplace and check if you didn't lose and Dollars, then check your global inventory, you should have the item you bought.

Good luck!
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Edvardas96 For This Useful Post:

Aft3rBirth (04-11-2013),maksich-shop (08-12-2013),pcastanho (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    i saw this exact same method used to dupe items and ive tested it and i can personally say it works.... for now =D gl guys and remember if ur using it to dupe, its 1 item at a time lol happy exploiting.

Thanks
    How do u dupe items using this method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how do you get dollars?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo54 View Post
    how do you get dollars?
    Dollars occasionally fall out from zombies after you kill them, the amount of dollars is always different, you can get from 20, to 10000 dollars, 10000 being the rarest and 20 being the most common, it goes from 20 to 99, then you can get 1000, then 10000, but not in between.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smkrman View Post
    How do u dupe items using this method?
    At step 11, instead of going to market place go to ur GI on the same guy ur logging into on the main client and in the sandbox'd client place the gun u wanted to dupe from ur inventory 2 ur gi and then exit sandbox client now go back and undo the affinity thing for the main client and then u should load into server and notice u still have the gun in your inventory dc and look at ur GI u should now have 2 of that wep repeat as nessisary

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aft3rBirth View Post
    At step 11, instead of going to market place go to ur GI on the same guy ur logging into on the main client and in the sandbox'd client place the gun u wanted to dupe from ur inventory 2 ur gi and then exit sandbox client now go back and undo the affinity thing for the main client and then u should load into server and notice u still have the gun in your inventory dc and look at ur GI u should now have 2 of that wep repeat as nessisary
    dose not work...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwep View Post
    dose not work...
    let me try again might have fixed it ill get back with you shortly...

might have fixed it with the patch not sure tho, and you can find the thread where i learnd it here....

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/691-warz-d...9433-dupe.html
    Last edited by Aft3rBirth; 04-11-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aft3rBirth View Post
    I just tried it, was a good idea, had my hopes up, but when I drag and drop anything from my Inv. to the GI an error pops up.

EDIT: By the way, they just released a new version of the Launcher, and this method of unlimited dollars still works.

Thanks
    was this patch in the new update?

Thanks
    the sad truth atm i do not have enough dollars to buy a gun :S

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AnonymousBN For This Useful Post:

Last Angel (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    I don't know dude

Thanks
    i think they patched it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Yeh they patched it in the new hotfix. 'game breaking exploit'.

This thread can now be closed.
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 04-12-2013 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks
    lol yes this method has been patched but not all methods lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast