Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Talking How to get UAV.dll TO WORK

Okay so I posted my help thread and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1253912" target="_blank">Maxedout</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> encourage me to keep on hex editing the dll since it's possibly I could of did it wrong. So during my 11th try I GOT THE UAV TO WORK!

The first thing you need IS PATIENCE! I had to keep on hex editing the dll to make it to work. Also here are the main things you need to do to get UAV to work.

Step 1: Open AvA and a injector as ADMIN
    Step 2: Browse for DLL
    Step 3: Click on Manual Inject and Close after Inject
    Step 4: Click GAME START on AvA and type your account in
    Step 5: Click Log in
    Step 6: Now when you see XIGNCODE3 has appear and just loaded click Automatic Inject
    Step 7: It should inject successfully and when you get in game press END key for UAV hack and it should work.

HINTS AND TIPS: BE SURE TO TRY THIS EVERY TIME YOU CRASH FROM AVA BY USING UAV.dll or any other dlls.

Credits goes to @Jabberwo0ck for the dll, @Maxedout for advice, and @hunted man56 for the Hex Editor

The Hex editor is here

Dll is here

[B]HAPPY HACKING MY FELLOW HACKERS![/B

Enjoy!
    The Video IS HERE!!! PLEASE ENJOY IT!
    Last edited by UG0tOWN; 04-13-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Update on Status of TUT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UG0tOWN For This Useful Post:

BilbGame (04-15-2013),S.W.A.T. (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by UG0tOWN View Post
    Okay so I posted my help thread and @Maxedout encourage me to keep on hex editing the dll since it's possibly I could of did it wrong. So during my 11th try I GOT THE UAV TO WORK!

The first thing you need IS PATIENCE! I had to keep on hex editing the dll to make it to work. Also here are the main things you need to do to get UAV to work.

Step 1: Open AvA and a injector as ADMIN
    Step 2: Browse for DLL
    Step 3: Click on Manual Inject and Close after Inject
    Step 4: Click GAME START on AvA and type your account in
    Step 5: Click Log in
    Step 6: Now when you see XIGNCODE3 has appear and just loaded click Automatic Inject
    Step 7: It should inject successfully and when you get in game press END key for UAV hack and it should work.

HINTS AND TIPS: BE SURE TO TRY THIS EVERY TIME YOU CRASH FROM AVA BY USING UAV.dll or any other dlls.

If dll is detected just re-hex edit the dll until it works. @Maxedout helped me a lot on this. If he didn't reply I could of not given this tutorial. The link to @Jabberwo0ck for the UAV.dll is HERE

CREDITS GOES TO @Maxedout giving me advice and @Jabberwo0ck for the dll.
    REMEMBER TO KEEP ANTI-VIRUS OFF IF YOU'RE USING ANY!!!!

HAPPY HACKING MY FELLOW HACKERS!
    What hex edit programme are you using?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by UG0tOWN View Post

If dll is detected just re-hex edit the dll until it works. @Maxedout helped me a lot on this. If he didn't reply I could of not given this tutorial. The link to @Jabberwo0ck for the UAV.dll is HERE
    so do u mean like, after adding the 4 lines of text(j,u,f,d) in the first available lines and 4 lines more in the bottom, if it gets detected, I add more lines? and more lines? please help me, I'm so noob
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=

"Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    it would be more easier for people if they put it automatic so if they didnt pay attention it will pass by and they have to restart ava or if they did it too late.

Thanks
    AAWWW :-)

thanks. YOU ARE MY HERO. WORKS

Thanks
    i have the ingector working and uav too but after i put the uav on after 1 sec the game crash and detect the hack have u idea how i can get it work whitout crash?

Thanks
    You can make a video I just do not understand what to do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by elanko97 View Post
    What hex edit programme are you using?
    I'm using CFF Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    so do u mean like, after adding the 4 lines of text(j,u,f,d) in the first available lines and 4 lines more in the bottom, if it gets detected, I add more lines? and more lines? please help me, I'm so noob
    No if the dll is detected then start over and get a new dll and hex edit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFoxx View Post
    AAWWW :-)

thanks. YOU ARE MY HERO. WORKS
    You can press the Thanks button if you want to thank me.
    Quote Originally Posted by akerazzo View Post
    i have the ingector working and uav too but after i put the uav on after 1 sec the game crash and detect the hack have u idea how i can get it work whitout crash?
    Its because your dll is detected. Try delete all old dll and get a new UAV.dll(NewUAV.dll) and hex edit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    You can make a video I just do not understand what to do?
    I'm new as well to those things. IF @hunted man56 can tell me how to do it I'll be willing to do it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UG0tOWN For This Useful Post:

lugratnia (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Screen recording software download..CamStudio...o Camtasia
    add me skype haimmalka85

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    I'm using CFF Explorer.
    I'm using xvi32 is it okay to use? it worked for me like a week ago.
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=

"Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."

Thanks
    [QUOTE=
    Its because your dll is detected. Try delete all old dll and get a new UAV.dll(NewUAV.dll) and hex edit again.
    [/QUOTE]

i have create like 20 new dll for uav but all the time the game crash after i put it on.
    are u sure i just need to re-hex the dll?the uav work whitout crash for someone?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    why? why? why? why?
    it Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    I'm using CFF Explorer?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

i have create like 20 new dll for uav but all the time the game crash after i put it on.
    are u sure i just need to re-hex the dll?the uav work whitout crash for someone?
    I managed to extend it
    But now it does not work

Thanks
    look dude, with cff explorer, the dll's are detected, how many hex edit you make.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is what I did.

1) I hex edit the dll *NOTE I had to go through 10 dlls to get this to work. I basically re did all my steps over and over again until i got UAV to work. When I first hex edit the dll. It got detected and so I just delete that dll and hex edit with another code instead of using same code. I use different ones and try to see if any works. You have over trillions of possiblities. You just have to find the right code that isn't detected.
    2) I use @hunted man56 injector *NOTE You don't need to hex edit any injector
    3) I press End Key in game.

REMINDER! I did my steps over 11 times to get a dll to work. What I mean by this is that I hex edited 11 dlls and the last dll i did worked. Each new dll needs a new hex edit code. Like say the code I use was judfjujdfjujdfju/dfjujddfjujdfujd/dfjudfuudfjudfuj/dfujdfuudfdjudfj/......../dfdfjdfudjdjudfd/dfjdufdjfdudfjdu/dfjdufdjdudjjfuf.
    Lets say those 7 lines I wrote on the hex editor for UAV was detected. I would delete that dll and hex edit another dll with a new code not the one I've typed before. @amuroray has a good point on using patterns to hex edit since most people do just randomly type (j,u,d,f) in the lines. Remember to always delete the dll that is detected and make sure to sort out the ones that work. I can't release any dll that is hex edit since it's against rules. Please post back if you need help

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
    it would be more easier for people if they put it automatic so if they didnt pay attention it will pass by and they have to restart ava or if they did it too late.
    I prefer manual then automatic since the new patch is very tricky. So whenever XIGNCODE3 appear i click automatic right way to make sure I actaully inject it right and it works properly. It's just my opinion

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ricardux View Post
    look dude, with cff explorer, the dll's are detected, how many hex edit you make.
    No CFF Explorer is actaully working all the HEX EDITOR WORK! It just the matter of hex editing you put into it. I'll make a video soon enough but it might be long so I don't know. I have a crappy laptop. I can handle AvA with low FPS around 30 and thats it. I'll try to make a video to help you guys. But it will take some time because I'm not a pro in recording and giving directions. Please just bare with me for now and I'll try to make a video ASAP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    What Ingector you use?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast