Thread: Hey Dave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Smile Hey Dave

Hey Dave Why Can't You Make Public Hacks For CA Anymore? I know, It's because of Nexon and his 100,000 Fine, But I Noticed something, Nexon is in America and i live in Canada, So That Means Canadians Can't Pay Nexon if they Use hacks for Nexon Games, Dave Were do you live? If you lived Somewere not near u.s.a and korean then your good, Cause Nexon Can't give you a fine of 100,000 if you don't live in U.S.A and Korean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerskillz View Post
    Hey Dave Why Can't You Make Public Hacks For CA Anymore? I know, It's because of Nexon and his 100,000 Fine, But I Noticed something, Nexon is in America and i live in Canada, So That Means Canadians Can't Pay Nexon if they Use hacks for Nexon Games, Dave Were do you live? If you lived Somewere not near u.s.a and korean then your good, Cause Nexon Can't give you a fine of 100,000 if you don't live in U.S.A and Korean
    Nexon can prosecute you anywhere you are if your losing them sales. A crime is a crime.

Dave is not making hacks because he is busy atm. Hes trying to find someone to make hacks for you guys so bear with him. I know its been a while but you have no other option than to wait. Don't make a thread about this again, it can be answered easily in a pm.

-Thanks.