Thread: k0mrade

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

k0mrade

I was on my alt named Jiff and I trolled arun saying his game sucked but I've never even played it and I was already banned on k0mrade for 2 days. I assume it was arun who did it, he deleted the posts and perma banned my alt Jiff and banned k0mrade for another month, both reason: adios CS. I don't see why I should get banned on k0mrade for a month when I did it on the account Jiff and k0mrade is already banned. Seems like overkill? I'm only disputing the k0mrade one month ban. It wasn't even that much of a troll anyways it was blatantly obvious I was trolling all I said was "that game sucks whoever made it must be retarded or something" and then another post saying "oh arun made it yea he's retarded". Is it just me that thinks shit is backwards when people take offense to this but people think the huge thread of Boston Marathon bombing joking, insulting, and fucked up pictures is hilarious? I don't understand.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

by the way sorry for trolling you arun it wasn't meant to be taken seriously

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

also, I'd like to know what I got the 2 day ban on k0mrade for. I was arguing Leshyrus and I got banned. Not sure why? I try to follow the rules the best I can, and I haven't been breaking rules so why am I getting banned for arguing and a little bit of trolling?
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cs will take any punishment they get, and you're not allowed to disrespect staff members.

Thanks
    Cocksuckers can't flame but can be flamed at. Joking around is not an excuse either...
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I was on my alt named Jiff and I trolled arun saying his game sucked but I've never even played it and I was already banned on k0mrade for 2 days. I assume it was arun who did it, he deleted the posts and perma banned my alt Jiff and banned k0mrade for another month, both reason: adios CS. I don't see why I should get banned on k0mrade for a month when I did it on the account Jiff and k0mrade is already banned. Seems like overkill? I'm only disputing the k0mrade one month ban. It wasn't even that much of a troll anyways it was blatantly obvious I was trolling all I said was "that game sucks whoever made it must be retarded or something" and then another post saying "oh arun made it yea he's retarded". Is it just me that thinks shit is backwards when people take offense to this but people think the huge thread of Boston Marathon bombing joking, insulting, and fucked up pictures is hilarious? I don't understand.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

by the way sorry for trolling you arun it wasn't meant to be taken seriously

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

also, I'd like to know what I got the 2 day ban on k0mrade for. I was arguing Leshyrus and I got banned. Not sure why? I try to follow the rules the best I can, and I haven't been breaking rules so why am I getting banned for arguing and a little bit of trolling?
    I saw the comments you made in the BOSTON thread when you flamed at another member with some choice language, and the next time I looked you were banned. Does that ring a bell by any chance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nevermind i accept my ban.
    The One and Only...