• Better than a experienced newbie's mod

1 14.29%
  • Better than a member's mod

0 0%
  • Better than a member level 2's mod

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb PP-19 to PP-19 MOD CAMO (EVERYTHING POSSIBLE MODDED [SINCE THE APRIL PATCH])

YOU might be thinking, Oh, this is just another texture swap, nothing too special, well, I have done something
    a tiny bit more than that. So, as the title implies this changes your PUNY WEAKLING PP-19 into the fully
    functioning suppressed variant. Also, all other versions have been patched, so deal with it. Your loadout should include:
    1. S1 Suppressor
    2. Itech

BIG THANKS to: supercarz1991 who gave me the idea of looking deeper in to the meshes of the suppressors.

I model edited the UMP S1 suppressor to fit on most guns, this allows for that distinct "ring" you see at the barrel-connecting
    end of the PP-19 MOD suppressor (which suprisingly, is the exact same mesh as the S1 UMP suppressor). The model editing
    was not too hard, yet it took a large chunk of my time. Also features shop images. Not too hard, but I thought I would find some remnants of the old HUD, disappointed. None of this mod is leeched. Silencer sounds included as well as the dtx for the HDS-4 scoped replacing the Itech scoped. Inject all of the files in their corresponding rez's as indicated by the names in the .zip.

Notes:
    1. Since the Itech (EoTech) does not have any "glass" meshes in the .LTA, the HDS-4 glass piece will remain a relatively
    solid and disgusting texture *EDIT *FIX I AM SO STUPID, I forgot that deleting the mesh for the glass piece could fix this, sleeping on it, *EDIT Thank you again Supercarz, for suggesting the idea, proper response from me is in the thread.
    2. No known solution to the attachment problems I am having with the "HH" rez's, I'll post a fix later.
    3. Gun is customizable, customized it performs on par with the PP-19 MOD.
    4. You may notice that the suppressor looks black, that is a client side error that has no known fix, though most computers
    should show the texture perfectly.
    Screenies:
    Ingame

Scoped in

On the ground

Shop

If you leech, I will know.
    Please, enjoy this mod, I worked my ass off for it.
    Virus scans: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1365934057/
    EDIT* Found a fix, too easy, I'll post it later today, gotta sleep.
    EDIT* SIDE EFFECT* It will also show in game with the PP-19 MOD CAMO icon in your loadout when in a game .
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 04-14-2013 at 07:37 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to omfg im ur mom For This Useful Post:

Amirka (04-16-2013),dajo11 (02-05-2014),eurlanzo (12-30-2013),Pathogenic (04-21-2013),Herhcung (04-26-2013),jujuvuva (06-01-2013),jungkong2002 (11-28-2013),Mc565 (04-14-2013),pawinhuu (04-15-2013),songster (04-18-2013),whathedo69 (04-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for uploading the virus scan as requested.

/ Approved.
    Last edited by Genesis; 04-14-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Thanks for uploading the virus scan as requested.

/ Approved.
    No problem, thanks for doing your job.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Well, nice release this is perfect. If everything is possible are you gonna do some more mods ? >_>

Also the release thread is really nice, with any details you could say... gj again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I dont understand what's so good about it... and you're being way too cocky about your poll.
    i mean yeah you made it visable in other places, used model edit, swapped some things and whatnot. But i think it's over worked. It ends up seeming like another swapped gun.
    Thanks for the release though.
    Last edited by Hennessy; 04-14-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessey` View Post
    I dont understand what's so good about it... and you're being way too cocky about your poll.
    i mean yeah you made it visable in other places, used model edit, swapped some things and whatnot. But i think it's over worked. It ends up seeming like another swapped gun.
    Thanks for the release though.
    I don't think you realize what the success of the creation of this mod implicates.

If this is actually working ingame (we can't tell because of a lack of a timestamp) then that will mean that model swaps and any other mods that require a bypass will work again because he has discovered a new bypass.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

omfg im ur mom (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post

I don't think you realize what the success of the creation of this mod implicates.

If this is actually working ingame (we can't tell because of a lack of a timestamp) then that will mean that model swaps and any other mods that require a bypass will work again because he has discovered a new bypass.
    Yes i know. But i have plenty that i wish to not show to the public.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post

I'll post some timestamp SSs, btw, Model swaps only work through silencers, but one can easily edit that. I found out that, thorugh some position tweaking, one can have a model swap, but not a crossmod, it only works on guns that are smaller than the desired swap gun, such as the UMP to PP-19. Of course, ROF and recoil does not change. I'll also say that, this method is still a WIP. My friend found a simple (yet complicated) bypass. Basically, what he did (not revealing details, don't want to leech
    his method {also choobs are listening}) is found the way the code was laid out for a nexon gun model folder (ex. GUNS_M_PV_AR.rez) and when he injected it, he masked the .rez in a way that it looks like nothing was modified, I thnk he was using a false signature to "trick" the game into believing that the .rez was last modified by nexon (hence a modification false-negative).

Yes i know. But i have plenty that i wish to not show to the public.
    Thank you for your constructive criticism, although
    I don't think I was THAT cocky, I just hate choobs saying that this was done befere, it may have come out as cocky, I am sorry.
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 04-14-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post
    I'll post some timestamp SSs, btw, Model swaps only work through silencers, but one can easily edit that. I found out that, thorugh some position tweaking, one can have a model swap, but not a crossmod, it only works on guns that are smaller than the desired swap gun, such as the UMP to PP-19. Of course, ROF and recoil does not change. I'll also say that, this method is still a WIP. My friend found

a simple (yet complicated) bypass. Basically, what he did (not revealing details, don't want to leech
    his method {also choobs are listening}) is found the way the code was laid out for a nexon gun model folder (ex. GUNS_M_PV_AR.rez) and when he injected it, he masked the .rez in a way that it looks like nothing was modified, I thnk he was using a false signature to "trick" the game into believing that the .rez was last modified by nexon (hence a modification false-negative).

Thank you for your constructive criticism, although
    I don't think I was THAT cocky, I just hate choobs saying that this was done befere, it may have come out as cocky, I am sorry.
    Its no problem mate. no choobs could do this.

Thanks
    I

Its no problem mate. no choobs could do this.
    What do you think about my new model swapping method? It also means that guns will always be 100% full size

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Here are the screenies+timestamp
    Charging

Sprint

Idle

Enough time stamps? second part was scratched out because I might get banned.
    Btw, these can't be shopped, because, PHOTOSHOP RUNS LIKE SHIT. I literally cannot do anything on it.
    Next mod: Skorpion to Skorpion MOD Black, more model editing, FUCKING GREAT.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

More mods to come, some sweet model swaps coming up next, stay tuned for a L96A1 to L96a1 Arctic Wolf full conversion (does not include textures for L96A1 AW ghillie rags)
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 04-14-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    to get the Glass look in the scope

open the LTA in something like Notepad++ or UltraEdit and find the mesh that deals with the glass part itself, if you simply delete it, it will be 100% see through

i created a custom sword this way once simply by extending and thickening the m9 knife

update. i just will upload the fixed file myself

i can't get an in game SS as it takes too long to update my game on my slow ass net

to do that fix, open the LTA and remove this part of it
    Code:
    (create-lod-group "PV_HDS-4_glass" 
    						(lod-dists 
    							(0.000000 )
    						)
    						(shapes 
    							("PV_HDS-4_glass" )
    						)
    					)
    virus scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1365989781/
    idk why this came out in another language... possibly my proxy
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/tr/scanre...10414bde8f6f9d
    @Flengo
    do your job :P lol
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-14-2013 at 07:39 PM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

claypole2 (04-18-2013),eurlanzo (12-30-2013),omfg im ur mom (04-15-2013),stolt (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    What version of blender did you use? My version does not open .x files. I will add the fix and, ftr, I already knew how to fix it, I just slept on the idea today, but thanks for your input. Also, I want to thank you for sucking me into model editing and practically (and indirectly) teaching me how to model edit. I don't know how to delete meshes in ModelEdit, but I have a hunch, that that's not what it was made for.
    *EDIT Shit, I just reread your post, I guess that corresponding meshes could be deleted just to save one mesh for modifications, but I still need blender to modify/create NX specific stuff(s).
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 04-14-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    What version of blender did you use? My version does not open .x files. I will add the fix and, ftr, I already knew how to fix it, I just slept on the idea today, but thanks for your input. Also, I want to thank you for sucking me into model editing and practically (and indirectly) teaching me how to model edit. I don't know how to delete meshes in ModelEdit, but I have a hunch, that that's not what it was made for.
    blender is garbage. all you need model edit and a text editor :P

btw, check above post

you can't directly delete things in model edit, you use a text editor or if your savvy, 3ds max or something like it. also, when i was custom modelling, look into 3ds max 7, get the plugins from some where on here (search for em) and get @Drigien 's ltb2lta
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-14-2013 at 07:39 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

omfg im ur mom (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Sorry I had to make you take screenshot, I already told you I reread it . I am fixing it myself, I don't want to leech, makes me feel like a amoeba
    *EDIT Did you read my post where I said I already figured it out, you already did so much for me!
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 04-14-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Sorry I had to make you take screenshot, I already told you I reread it . I am fixing it myself, I don't want to leech, makes me feel like a amoeba
    *EDIT Did you read my post where I said I already figured it out, you already did so much for me!
    its not leaching if you give credits where credits are due

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast