Thread: heeelpppppp

Thanks

heeelpppppp

need help whit uav.
    This is what I do: I delete xc log, hex-edit the newuav.dll (I tried with 3/4/5/6/7/8 lines at the beginning and at the end, leaving one blank line above and below) save dll, use the injector 4.2 (I select close after inject) open the new dll, I select manual and start the game. when the game has loaded completely xc, I select Automatic the dll is loaded correctly, I hear the beep and the injector closes automatically. join in a game and hit the end, I hear a voice confirms the activation of the uav my enemies are reported correctly(so uav and injection work fine).
    unfortunately all times with all 100 different dll that I made the game crashes 15 seconds after I started.
    it is possible that 100 different dll are all detected after 20 seconds ingame maximum?
    Last edited by akerazzo; 04-14-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Have you cleaned your Xigncode file and just keep x3.xem and xnina.xem, then re-start your PC to dump the memory errors. Try CCLeaner and clean you PC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Have you cleaned your Xigncode file and just keep x3.xem and xnina.xem, then re-start your PC to dump the memory errors. Try CCLeaner and clean you PC.
    no, I tried.
    I also tried to change hex editor and try to follow the tutorial with cff explorer but i have the same problem.
    I noticed, however, that in those 20 seconds uav works but the sound when shooting comes and goes without the game shots graphically, it can hit something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by akerazzo View Post
    no, I tried.
    I also tried to change hex editor and try to follow the tutorial with cff explorer but i have the same problem.
    I noticed, however, that in those 20 seconds uav works but the sound when shooting comes and goes without the game shots graphically, it can hit something?
    You are hex editing wrong as it seems it is bugged. Try again and use a different hex editor (search Google).

Thanks
    You are hex editing wrong as it seems it is bugged. Try again and use a different hex editor (search Google).
    I followed this tutorial:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...-dll-work.html
    i also used 2 different hex edit program.
    I made about a hundred different dll and they all have the same problem, if I'm wrong to create dll should not crash before it enters a map?

beginning to hate this game, everyone has problems with the injector or the uav. I both work but it crashes the game omfg
    Last edited by akerazzo; 04-14-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I followed this tutorial:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...-dll-work.html
    i also used 2 different hex edit program.
    I made about a hundred different dll and they all have the same problem, if I'm wrong to create dll should not crash before it enters a map?

beginning to hate this game, everyone has problems with the injector or the uav. I both work but it crashes the game omfg
    Try this one and edit hex edit this dll. Just add about 7 lines in the 1st free spaces and 4 lines in the 2nd free block: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post7480797

Thanks
    Try this one and edit hex edit this dll. Just add about 7 lines in the 1st free spaces and 4 lines in the 2nd free block: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post7480797
    nothing I've tried but I get the same error.
    it works fine before the crash.
    the only flaw is the sound of the weapon.
    I tried using hexedit and rebuilder pe but nothing changes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nothing I've tried but I get the same error.
    it works fine before the crash.
    the only flaw is the sound of the weapon.
    I tried using hexedit and rebuilder pe but nothing changes
    Well.... you got me as it all works for me with that UAV. I will leave this open to see if anyone else can help you. Sorry I could not help you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

akerazzo (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Well.... you got me as it all works for me with that UAV. I will leave this open to see if anyone else can help you. Sorry I could not help you!

thanks anyway.
    What changes, however, between the dll in the forum and the one you linked me?
    Last edited by akerazzo; 04-14-2013 at 05:55 AM.