Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Things to know before you hack

I just wanted to make this thread to let any new people here (or ignorant leechers) that certain types of hacking are easily bannable.

Let's start with exp hacking:

It's EXTREMELY easy to tell if an account has been exp added on. For every rank there is a certain amount of exp needed for it. So let's say you were getting 1,000 exp a game, which is really hard to do, but still possible with exp boosts. The amount of games needed for a rank would then be [amntofexpneeded/1,000]. So if you're a major with 100 games played, any player who right clicks on you will instantly know that you're a hacker.

It IS possible to legitly farm co-op, (which doesn't count as games played) to get around 15-20k exp an hour but Aeria can check exp rates. If they see that you're getting 120k-150k exp an hour, well, bye bye account.

So basically if you're going to exp hack don't use it very much, or often. Or you will likely get banned, and even if you don't you will get kicked from lots of lobbies because it's obvious that you're a hacker

Now let's move on to UAV hacking:

This is really simple, if 1 person reports you in game while you have a uav hack on, it takes a screenshot of your screen, and that is conclusive proof for a ban. However, Aeria are lazy fucks and don't read through all of their report servers, but if a GM does see your report in the server they will probably ban you.

Finally: Mini-Farming.

Prison Break Survival is basically undetectable, the only "proof" someone can get on you is if they are in a lobby and you are in a room farming, the counter in the round will go from 0-1-0-1 repeatedly, this isn't totally conclusive proof, but it does look really sketchy.

The chances for ban on lockdown extreme are MUCH higher because it is an extreme game type, and it looks very sketchy if a player plays it for an extensive amount of time.

Thanks for reading this and good luck not getting banned,
    -Stax
    Last edited by StaxM8; 04-14-2013 at 02:06 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StaxM8 For This Useful Post:

Abourt (04-17-2013),castro_miguel (04-14-2013),hackzoppened (04-19-2013),lederple (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Should be in tutorials

/Moved
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Riddick (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Should be in tutorials

/Moved
    Hmm, k, it's not really a tutorial tho, just a common sense provider for people who don't have it.

Thanks
    BUT, WHAT IS THE RATE OF BANNED? I SAW A LOT PPL USE HAX AND THEY SAY THEY R FREE TO BE REPORTED... AND ACTUALLY THEY AIN'T BANNED..

Thanks
    Used exp and mini-farmer and/or DV extreme hack ...etc for almost a year. Never have any of my accounts banned. Just follow common sense, you will be ok.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ttran019 View Post
    Used exp and mini-farmer and/or DV extreme hack ...etc for almost a year. Never have any of my accounts banned. Just follow common sense, you will be ok.
    Up to this moment: I have 10 account with 1 000 000 in each included my main. . Just lay low when there are so many hackers spamming capshop, and buy cap guns later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
    I just wanted to make this thread to let any new people here (or ignorant leechers) that certain types of hacking are easily bannable.

Let's start with exp hacking:

It's EXTREMELY easy to tell if an account has been exp added on. For every rank there is a certain amount of exp needed for it. So let's say you were getting 1,000 exp a game, which is really hard to do, but still possible with exp boosts. The amount of games needed for a rank would then be [amntofexpneeded/1,000]. So if you're a major with 100 games played, any player who right clicks on you will instantly know that you're a hacker.

It IS possible to legitly farm co-op, (which doesn't count as games played) to get around 15-20k exp an hour but Aeria can check exp rates. If they see that you're getting 120k-150k exp an hour, well, bye bye account.

So basically if you're going to exp hack don't use it very much, or often. Or you will likely get banned, and even if you don't you will get kicked from lots of lobbies because it's obvious that you're a hacker

Now let's move on to UAV hacking:

This is really simple, if 1 person reports you in game while you have a uav hack on, it takes a screenshot of your screen, and that is conclusive proof for a ban. However, Aeria are lazy fucks and don't read through all of their report servers, but if a GM does see your report in the server they will probably ban you.

Finally: Mini-Farming.

Prison Break Survival is basically undetectable, the only "proof" someone can get on you is if they are in a lobby and you are in a room farming, the counter in the round will go from 0-1-0-1 repeatedly, this isn't totally conclusive proof, but it does look really sketchy.

The chances for ban on lockdown extreme are MUCH higher because it is an extreme game type, and it looks very sketchy if a player plays it for an extensive amount of time.

-Stax

Great thread dude. Anyway I knew those things.

About UAV hack: I used it sometimes just for fun and ye, some guys reported me and I saw my screenshots on Aeria's SS Server. so you're 100% right.

About the EXP farm: I'm not totally agreed with you since I got Major 3rd class in only 3 months with almost EVERYTIME Double up + 100% exp up.
    I used the ccman32's exp farm some days ago and I'm now Colonel 1st class that I can say that is stats reset. I have ~2200 games and an SD of ~2.000 and b4 the farm I used to gain like 2.997 exp per game (if I could make 3.000 SD in that game).
    I used to play on pyramid, sniper gallery, cold case, and those short maps where I would make FOR SURE SD's of 3.000 +.

About Euro farm: Nobody can prove that you're doing that.

well I hope I was clearly on my english :P
    this was just my opinion.

-tnyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, some people get lucky and don't get banned, but lot's of people eventually will. Especially when using UAV hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
    Well, some people get lucky and don't get banned, but lot's of people eventually will. Especially when using UAV hack.
    During gameplay you will see LOTS of high rank ppl using wav and still not banned.

there was a guy that transformed himself into those infection girls and killed every1 in the other team. and i still see hes ass sometimes.
    Aeriagames ban rate just sucks. if you don't do nothing with AP. "trying to hack AP or a AP weapon" you are pretty okay.

but if you mess with those greedy ass's money maker. you are sure banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Monzamon
    I totally agree with you.. aeria sucks major cock when it comes to banning. I got a completely legit account banned and he had an fg colt saa and a predator banned for hacking without any proof..
    Aeria is your reading this SUCK MY RIGHT NUT.
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
    @Monzamon
    I totally agree with you.. aeria sucks major cock when it comes to banning. I got a completely legit account banned and he had an fg colt saa and a predator banned for hacking without any proof..
    Aeria is your reading this SUCK MY RIGHT NUT.
    You dont have a left one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    You dont have a left one?
    The right one over powers the left one.
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    The right one over powers the left one.
    Thats nonsense, the left one overpowers, cause you are right-handed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Thats nonsense, the left one overpowers, cause you are right-handed.
    Well im a special case then, my left one is the size of a peanut and the right one is the size of a grape fruit

Thanks
    Well im a special case then, my left one is the size of a peanut and the right one is the size of a grape fruit
    Now I get you, you have a really strange problem. I would suggest a doktor?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 211070 For This Useful Post:

nicogbd (04-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That's enough now please. because I've got two fucking big ones.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

nicogbd (04-19-2013)