Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

How to use Armjldian Account Cracker, .ulist and .plist converter and username grab

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...r-v-0-4-a.html
    How to use Armjldian Account Cracker V 0.4 (Updated to fix new questions)
    Hello. (Old thread copied and paste)

This is meHiatus5 introducing my second tutorial for the Armjldian Account Cracker.

First of all, you need the Armjldian Account Cracker V 0.4 (Not necessary but elemental if it crashes it restarts itself). Armjldian Account Cracker is not hard to find so I won't give out any link.

You also need a password list. I chose to post one of my dearest helper's list.
    So here is the full password list.

CREDITS TO Megenhos

ninja
    monkey

Others: aqworlds, battleon, wordpass

Ok. Now that you have all the necessarys, we can start!

WELCOME TO MY TUTORIAL. IF THIS HELPS YOU, CLICK THE "THANKS" BUTTON UNDER THIS POST!

FIRST OF ALL, OPEN THE ARMJLDIAN ACCOUNT CRACKER V 0.4. CONGRATULATION, YOU ENDED THE FIRST PART!

AFTER THAT, YOU NEED TO PICK EITHER A USERNAME LIST THAT YOU CAN CREATE YOURSELF OR DOWNLOAD IT, OR YOU CAN PICK USERNAMES MANUALLY.

HOW TO MAKE A USERNAME LIST?

HOW TO MAKE A USERNAME LIST, YOU SAY? YOU JUST NEED TO CREATE A .txt FILE THAT CAN BE CREATED WITH THE NOTEPAD. THE PASSWORDS NEED TO BE BETWEEN 8 AND 16 DIGITS ( NOT SURE, NEED TO CONFIRM THAT). WHEN THAT IS DOWN, YOU NEED TO TRANSFER IT INTO A .ulist FILE SO THAT THE ARMJLDIAN ACCOUNT CRACKER CAN READ YOUR PASSWORDS. HOW TO DO THAT? IN THE .rar FOLDER THAT YOU DOWNLOADED (ARMJLDIAN ACCOUNT CRACKER'S FOLDER) THERE IS A FILE NAME "USERNAME GRABBER". OPEN IT. YOU CAN SEE A TILE NAMED LOAD .TXT I THINK, CLICK IT AND SELECT YOUR PASSWORD LIST UNDER YOUR .txt FILE. THEN, WHEN IT IS LOADED, SIMPLY CLICK CONVERT IT INTO .ulist.

HOW TO CRACK ACCOUNTS

HERE GOES THE FUNNY PART! I WILL BRING YOU TO THE ART OF CRACKING ACCOUNTS. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GEEK TO DO THAT! OK, FIRST OF ALL, YOU CAN SEE A USERNAME SECTION AND A PASSWORD SECTION. CLICK ON BOTH THE " CLEAR " BUTTON AND IN THE PASSWORD BOX ( ALREADY TIPPED " PASSWORD ") TIP IN THE PASSWORD LIST THAT I HAVE TIPPED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD. AFTER, FOR THE USERNAMES, YOU EITHER CLICK "LOAD .ulist" IF YOU CREATED A USERNAME LIST WITH MY TUTORIAL OR YOU CAN GRAB MANUALLY THE USERNAMES YOU WANNA CRACK. IF YOU CHOOSE THE FIRST OPTION, CLICK " LOAD .ulist " AND THEN YOU ARE DONE. BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TH SECOND OPTION, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK UP THE USERNAMES MANUALLY. HOW TO DO THAT? ERASE THE WORD "USERNAME " IN THE USERNAMES BOX AND IP IN THE USERNAMES YOU WANNA CRACK. IF YOU WANNA CRACK A SINGLE ACCOUNT, TIP IN THE USERNAME TWICE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THE CRACKING WONT WORK.

HOW TO START CRACKING

OK, AFTER ALL THIS IS DONE, CLICK THE " START HACKING/HACKING ACCOUNTS ". IF IT IS LIKE IN THE V 0.3 IT SHOULD BE IN PURPLE COLOR. IF YOU WANT A PERFECT CRACKING EXPERIENCE, CLICK ALL THE BOXES UNDERNEATH START CRACKING/HACKING ACCOUNTS BOX, ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD COMPUTER NEITHER IT WILL CRASH!

HERE GOES SOME QUESTION THAT HAD BEEN ANSWERED RECENTLY.

It's cool, but when I wanna load my .ulist, I cannot find it.

A: Are you sure you actually converted it into a .ulist? You probably forgot to convert you txt into ulist.

Is there any chance that my ip get banned?

A: No. The AE team cannot find the Hacker's ID because it is unspottable.

Can people get their accounts back?

A: Yes they do. But mostly are kids and don't know how to get their accounts back.

How to grab usernames via Armjldian Username Grabber V 0.1

So, since you know how to crack accounts, we can leave the noob lvl and go further into cracking knowledge: Grab usernames!

First of all open your Armjldian Account cracker and bring it down. Then open the Armjldjan Username Grabber and log in.

Choose either of those servers ( crowded server )
    For cracking beginning: Lot of chance to crack
    Twilly
    Zorbak

For smooth cracking:
    Alina
    For lot usernames:
    Cysero.

Good. Now you can choose whee you wanna go.

Click on the server that you want and we can get started.

Good. First of all, put the graphic quality to low. I know your computer is the best but it doesn't kill lags. After that press the right key beside the numbers pad. Good, there should be a screen opening. Then you can see a white box: There will be the grabbed usernames. K let's start grabbing!

First of all, you can see a box written battleonon or something like that. Erase the name and put a crowded map that you want (Battleon or Yulgar Or new Map).

Good. You can now start grabbing: tilt start grabbing.

Come back a few minutes later and you should have about 200-300 usernames grabbed.

Now as for the how to put it into the Armjldian Account Cracker it goes in two steps: Save And Load.

How to save your grabbed usernames

You can see in the username grabber at the bottom of the right key window, "Save to ulist" click on it and save it somewhere easy to find.

How to load my username grabber list

You need to go on Armjldian Account Cracker and load the ulist file that you saved earlier and load it will put all the usernames into the Armjldian account cracker and ou can start cracking following the rules upside.

How to convert a .txt file into a .ulist file or .plist file

Many people tried loading a txt into the Armjldian Account Cracker and wondered how it doesn't work... It's easy: It is not the right for at

ulist mean usernames list
    Plist means password list

First of all open Armjldian text converter.

Good. Now if you have made neither a password list or usernames list written manually here goes the fee steps

Password list
    K, so first of all you have a txt file that you wanna convert into a plist file. Follow me? Good. You just need to load our txt file and convert it into plist file all into the Armjldian txt converter.

Easy enough huh? It is the same thing for the usernames list

Armjldian features explanation:
    Log: A log is what explains everything that the cracking engine does.
    Load char page: Loads char page of the cracked account but never tilt it, it bugs/glitches and open a hundred Internet windows and crashes.
    Recoveries: Recover a plist and ulist that you had lost into cracking if you have crashed.
    Auto-Restart: It auto restarts if it stopped cracking.
    Get Log's info: It gets the logs
    Delete logs info: It deleted the logs.
    Start Cracking/Hacking Accounts: Well duh.

If you have any questions, don't mind asking.

Sincerely yours, Hiatus5

Also if you make your own password list, just put 7 passwords because after seven tries the account locks.
    Last edited by Hiatus5; 04-15-2013 at 07:39 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiatus5 For This Useful Post:

AboodElshreef (04-15-2013),tangalang (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why so much caps?
    also if you are doing this for thanks then its fail becuase pretty much everybody knows that,

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    why so much caps?
    also if you are doing this for thanks then its fail becuase pretty much everybody knows that,
    Who's talking about thanks? I don't give a shit about thanks. And the cAps are because I copied and paste my old thread, non caps are new things. And actually some does not know that so cut the fuckin bullshit bro' and quit posting useless comments. Bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Who's talking about thanks? I don't give a shit about thanks. And the cAps are because I copied and paste my old thread, non caps are new things. And actually some does not know that so cut the fuckin bullshit bro' and quit posting useless comments. Bullshit.
    So... you're saying that you already made a thread like this... but this one is better or updated? I don't get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    So... you're saying that you already made a thread like this... but this one is better or updated? I don't get it.
    It is updated. I only had Account Cracker before. I put txt converter and username grabber tutorial on it now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiatus5 For This Useful Post:

zerobrium (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay then i say it this way:
    If you really wanna crack then you can figure that out yourself

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

also

First of all, you need the Armjldian Account Cracker V 0.4 (Not necessary but elemental if it crashes it restarts itself)
    so you are saying that you dont need the cracker or what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    That you don't need to have this exact version of Armjldian Account cracker to crack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    why so much caps?
    i'd loved that caps dude
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

My Bots :

1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    i'd loved that caps dude
    Huh? /points at useless post
    Spammer. ;(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    that is better than the previous one
    also thanks for make a tutorial about armjldian cracker

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You are welcome. When is your ps comin live?

Thanks
    Well, someone should make a full tutorial about Le Bot (i already done it but i'm too lazy to post it ). I hate those members who keep spamming: "How to use Bot Manager/Le Bot/Bots/etc.?".. Like we learned from asking, not from using it..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Huh? /points at useless post
    Spammer. ;(
    thank you for your great thread
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

My Bots :

1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]