Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaude123 View Post
    Do i have to change the cd-key?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

BTW what you used for date writing and the code?
    Why would you change it. Just use that one.
    Imma edit the first post since I'm getting a shit tonne of questions about fonts.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

Press "Thanks" if I helped you bitch.

Thanks
    They asking me to give them the cd key but how can i give them it??? I dont have it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugy View Post
    They asking me to give them the cd key but how can i give them it??? I dont have it
    Copy the one written in the photoshop project and give it to them, easy as that.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

Thanks
    Is it impossible to do on weekends because there is never advisors on cause im trying now and its saying there are none online atm.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AraaasH View Post
    Copy the one written in the photoshop project and give it to them, easy as that.
    Could you do a tut on how to do this but with Arma2 CO?
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoSwag View Post
    Is it impossible to do on weekends because there is never advisors on cause im trying now and its saying there are none online atm.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Could you do a tut on how to do this but with Arma2 CO?
    Select United States at the bottom of the page to contact them. There's always someone here.
    And no as I said, this tutorial is not meant to teach you how to use photoshop as I don't even have much knowledge.
    Search on Google some images of the box of the game and slap a code on it and then do something to make it look realistic.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

Thanks
    they checked my game history, told me to put the receipt, bf3 case, premium code, and my name. that was complicated! btw i still didnt get the code

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aden34 View Post
    this still possible? or have they caught on by now
    This is called social engineering and it is as old as the human race.

Thanks
    How can you login into the Helpcenter? It says everytime that the service is not avaible
    Already got some advisors to the point that I have to send 'em the photo but I couldnt upload it cuz I cannot login.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Awesome gonna try it out when done downloading battlefield

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaz3or View Post
    How can you login into the Helpcenter? It says everytime that the service is not avaible
    Already got some advisors to the point that I have to send 'em the photo but I couldnt upload it cuz I cannot login.
    Ask them how to do that, easy
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

Thanks
    i need the fonts to change things correctly. can you plz send me them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The person just told me to go back to the store and have them deal with it. The adviser also said that they can't generate a new code.

---------- Post added 05-28-2013 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-27-2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

I tried again and this is what I got. "I am sorry to say this but there is a discrepancy in the receipt that you provided me today. As much as i wanted to help you fix this problem, i am not permitted to do it because of some information in the receipt. I am sorry but i cannot accept your receipt as a valid receipt. Please contact your retailer to issue you a valid receipt so that we can issue you a new code for the game."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hutt132 View Post
    The person just told me to go back to the store and have them deal with it. The adviser also said that they can't generate a new code.

---------- Post added 05-28-2013 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-27-2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

I tried again and this is what I got. "I am sorry to say this but there is a discrepancy in the receipt that you provided me today. As much as i wanted to help you fix this problem, i am not permitted to do it because of some information in the receipt. I am sorry but i cannot accept your receipt as a valid receipt. Please contact your retailer to issue you a valid receipt so that we can issue you a new code for the game."
    Keep trying until you find a fag who will accept it.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AraaasH View Post
    THE CHANCES OF GETTING THIS TO WORK BELONG TO YOUR ABILITIES IN SOCIAL ENGINEERING/PHOTO EDITING.

What you need :

1. Free Time.
    2. Patience.
    3. Trollin' skill.
    4. Luck.
    5. Photoshop*

P.S* You need a little bit of knowledge on how to use this program, not too much, just to add a text layer over another one, just google a tutorial, I'm noob too that's what I did.

So what are we going to do? Well it's very simple and it has been used a million times in different scenarios.
    We're basically going to contact EA support, through a live chat with a game advisor, explaining our problems and hopefully get a replacement code.
    You think it's easy? Well, it might be, it all depends on you.

(This method has not been discovered by me, I just wanted to let everybody know that this is still possible.)

PART 1

Social Engineering:

1. Go to https://www.origin.com/login and create a new account. (I recommend you to create a new account each time you try this method in case you get busted. They will register every time you contact them, and if they see that you contacted them a lot of times in a short period of time, they will alert you about that, and eventually ban your account. That's why you shouldn't use your main account.)
    2. Once you are done, go to https://help.e*****m and login.
    3. Once you've logged in, on the right of the page, there's a button saying "Contact Us". Click on it.
    4. The page should ask you what the problem is. Just type in "My code is not working" or something like that.
    5. Once done, the page should ask you again which game you have problems on. Type in "Battlefield 3". Then when the next windows appears, select "General technical support", and then the platform you're playing on.
    6. If you followed all the steps correctly, there should be a random article on the screen, which could possibly help you out, but you have to scroll down and click on "I still need help".
    7. When it's finished loading, select the way you want to contact EA. For this tutorial, you have to select the Live Chat option.
    8. Now a new window of your browser should pup up, telling you that they're searching an available game advisor.
    9. Done! You're now chatting with a Game Advisor, which will most likely ask for you're name and you're email.
    10. Now create a random story, saying that you bought a copy of Premium from you're local store, but the code given in the box is not working.
    The game advisor will ask you for a photo of the code and the receipt to proof that you have actually bought it.
    Now you will be like "Wow and now?"

PART 2

Faking a purchase proof.

1. Open up the Photoshop project file attached to this thread. (You need Photoshop CS4 or higher installed on your computer.)
    2. The game advisor should have told you to write today's date and your name on the receipt (or eventually a code).
    3. Modify/Delete the layers in the project file, such as your name, today's date or whatever.
    4. Once you're done, save it as a JPEG file and send it to the game advisor.
    If you're lucky, you will get a replacement code, which you can use on your main account.

*I've never used Photoshop until this point, I know it might sound complicate to do, but trust me, you will learn quickly since it's an easy thing to do.*

-I suggest you to try this method on Mondays or Tuesdays, not the week end.

If there are any problems, be sure to post them, I will try to help you out.

Virus scans:

Photoshop project.rar - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1366050220/

i tried this and for me i didnt work. oh well i guess im not good a SE.

I'M GONNA HAVE TO EAT EVERY F--KING CHICKEN
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I got asked for a second code. What should I do about it?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast