Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All I hear is whine. Whine. Whine. FUCKING WHINE. Thats the reason the whole fucking GFX team was degfxed (not everyone was bad, but several people annoyed the shit out of me). Why? Because fucking whiny ass twits like Kira are fucking self centered jackasses. Sorry ******, but I have a fucking life. The first time I fucking reorganized GFX it was enough of a mother fucking headache for me. Doing it again is another damn headache. You expect me to drop everything I am doing and reorganize GFX just because you want me to? You want to fucking whine and quit the GFX team because I didn't reorganize GFX in a timely fashion for you?

Hey ****** I got an idea, and this is my 20000000 dollars, FUCK YOU. If I see any more /whine from your dumb ass. I will fucking /WHINE ban your mother fucking ass. God damn.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

.Amnesia (07-10-2009),Dead Bones Brook (07-10-2009),Derek (07-10-2009),Kyle (07-10-2009),moosicgawd (07-10-2009),Obama (07-10-2009),Sharpe (07-10-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dave spoke..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I told you guys to stop whining, it'll only decrease your chances.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You didn't tell me ^__^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hahahahaha, well you got your answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats a straight, clear awnser
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook
    Kira, I once had respect for you.
    But not anymore.

Fucking stop whining, ok? :S This isn't a shithole full of spam, I don't even see that much difference even though I read every post in this setcion.
    Stop trying to act like a badass since you got Mini mod. Your already losing your fucking mind, and now no more respect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    All I hear is whine. Whine. Whine. FUCKING WHINE. Thats the reason the whole fucking GFX team was degfxed (not everyone was bad, but several people annoyed the shit out of me). Why? Because fucking whiny ass twits like Kira are fucking self centered jackasses. Sorry ******, but I have a fucking life. The first time I fucking reorganized GFX it was enough of a mother fucking headache for me. Doing it again is another damn headache. You expect me to drop everything I am doing and reorganize GFX just because you want me to? You want to fucking whine and quit the GFX team because I didn't reorganize GFX in a timely fashion for you?

Hey ****** I got an idea, and this is my 20000000 dollars, FUCK YOU. If I see any more /whine from your dumb ass. I will fucking /WHINE ban your mother fucking ass. God damn.
    FUCK YOU. I'm no whiny ass twit. Go fuck yourself. All I wanted was to quit the fucking GFX team and you will all apeshit on me, just because I wanted to quit. Yeah, I wanted to quit because this shit is never going to happen. You could've taken me off the team and shit would still be running well, but know. You had to throw one of your hissy fits.

See, this is already turning into a flame war, Told you it would happen. Stop whining Dave.

I'm officially off MPGH.
    As most of the GFX'rs are.
    Last edited by kirapwns; 07-10-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks
    This is quickly turning into flam/spam thread.

And now Kira is going to get banned
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
    Stop trying to act like a badass since you got Mini mod. Your already losing your fucking mind, and now no more respect for you.

FUCK YOU. I'm no whiny ass twit. Go fuck yourself. All I wanted was to quit the fucking GFX team and you will all apeshit on me, just because I wanted to quit. Yeah, I wanted to quit because this shit is never going to happen. You could've taken me off the team and shit would still be running well, but know. You had to throw one of your hissy fits.

See, this is already turning into a flame war, Told you it would happen. Stop whining Dave.

I'm officially off MPGH.
    As most of the GFX'rs are.
    You aren't a whiney ass twit? HUH? Your reason for making this thread? Your reason for wanting out of GFX? Your reason for being a whiney as twit? INTERESTING YOU STUPID FUCKING WHINEY ASS TWIT.

The reason shit like this happened is because you DID IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING MORON. YOU TOLD ME YOUR REASON FOR WANTING TO QUIT, AND I STATED IT IN MY POST BEFORE. LOL, me throwing a hissy fit? Your hissy fit was the reason for you wanting to quit you little BITCH (EMPHASIS ON BITCH, BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE /WHINE)

The /whine part really got to you huh, because after all you are a whiny ass little bitch. SUCK MY DICK ******.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    why are you guys crying cause gfx members are gone for a little bit
    dave doesnt have to have you guys he did something nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12