Thread: Le Bot 7.0

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    james did u read my post on ur site about the problem with the mana golem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Another job well done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Does the Rep, XP and Gold Boost Works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    On the Chinese New years thing it just keeps going to the next thing a completely different area and going back to the original area and it repeats it over and over again very annoying and makes the chinese new year thing pointless Also i recently discovered this but if you have the bot on for a little over a hour maybe a hour and a half it stops using skills and dies..

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    press on the drop down menu on the bottom and scroll till you find Timespace XP and press start you'll be lvl 50 in no time also remember to put auto relogin on
    lol i'm lvl 30 and it hasn't made a dent in my exp for the past 30-60 mins :/ it's just helping lvling my necromancer anyway can someone help me with like whats gold ticket and totem of ****** and stuff for? it's been a while i played beta and for a month or so afterwards and yeah... :/
    Last edited by Ravime; 04-21-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    On the Chinese New years thing it just keeps going to the next thing a completely different area and going back to the original area and it repeats it over and over again very annoying and makes the chinese new year thing pointless

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

lol i'm lvl 30 and it hasn't made a dent in my exp for the past 30-60 mins :/ it's just helping lvling my necromancer anyway can someone help me with like whats gold ticket and totem of ****** and stuff for? it's been a while i played beta and for a month or so afterwards and yeah... :/
    it worked for me try Undead Pirates XP istead also golden ticket is for st patricks event so it dosent work till that comes back if you mean totem of nulgath then thats for nulgaths quests
    Last edited by joshmary; 04-20-2013 at 10:57 PM.

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    it worked for me try Undead Pirates XP istead also golden ticket is for st patricks event so it dosent work till that comes back if you mean totem of nulgath then thats for nulgaths quests

lol sorry don't mean to bother you guys or spam the page but what are some good or good/easy classes to get? or some good things to do on the bot for anything?

Thanks
    I was wondering if there was a way to get the bots that are included in the le bot and put them in the bot manager because I want to learn how some are made, such as the dark crystal shard bot.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    lol sorry don't mean to bother you guys or spam the page but what are some good or good/easy classes to get? or some good things to do on the bot for anything?
    A good class is alpha omega but it costs 1000AC or 300 combat trophies(there is a bot for that)or the necromancer witch is the doomwood rep and if you go to /maul and use the generic attack bot to get a creature token you can get necromancer or just pay 2000AC

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

James if can you add another gold but using the aracara monster because it drops two items taht sell for 2500 and two for 6250 gold but the current one drops a sword that sells for 1250 gold. Just a tip and keep up with the good work (I would make the bot myself but I don't know how to make it sell items :/ )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast893 View Post
    James if can you add another gold but using the aracara monster because it drops two items taht sell for 2500 and two for 6250 gold but the current one drops a sword that sells for 1250 gold. Just a tip and keep up with the good work (I would make the bot myself but I don't know how to make it sell items :/ )
    Hm... I guess I can do it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You should probably fix the pvp trophies bot. Usually at one time, i wont go into a zone because the que is too old
    GAR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can you make it so that when you farm good&evil rep 1 that you get the boost from the packet spammer and than start beating the mobs to pulp?
    [IMG]https://i962.photobucke*****m/albums/ae101/philip145123/2n20bav.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i962.photobucke*****m/albums/ae101/philip145123/5ewxep.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    James i sent you a message and i already have necromancer Rank 10 along with like 8 other classes but all are mainly basic.. yeah i wish i could get some of the classes but thats why i've been using the bot and have been trying to figure out how to use it more and what the certain scripts are for i realy want Theif of Hours but i keep hearing it's not good :/ but yeah could you guys just suggest some good scripts and tell me what their for in a pm or w/e it would be really helpful sorry i know i'm being nubby lol but again it's been a good while haven't played since a few months after beta ended so yeah Also isit possible with a shop and quest loader to get Vindicator of They or pyromancer or any of those without AC's? i had leprechaun back in the day but accidentally deleted it and am trying to find the shop for it but can't find it i figure since i did the quest and stuff for it back then i should be able to purchase it again also is it possible to get any of the other rare armors like Darkside or Dark Caster?
    Last edited by Ravime; 04-21-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey @JamesRo can you add these next release:

- Make multiple highlighting available in bot manager. Just like selecting files which uses SHIFT, CTRL, etc.
    - Add undo and redo in bot manager so if you removed something accidentally you can undo it.
    - Add 'Reject Drop Exclusions' in options. Sometimes when you're farming, items flood the screen.
    You want to reject all drops but most but some of them are very important quest items.
    - Can you add a packet logger in packet spammer?
    Somewhat works like WPE Pro but it only logs important packets such as 'get map item', ' get drop', or whatever packet that makes sense.

Please add even some of these next release.
    Please, please, please...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Hey @JamesRo can you add these next release:

- Make multiple highlighting available in bot manager. Just like selecting files which uses SHIFT, CTRL, etc.
    - Add undo and redo in bot manager so if you removed something accidentally you can undo it.
    - Add 'Reject Drop Exclusions' in options. Sometimes when you're farming, items flood the screen.
    You want to reject all drops but most but some of them are very important quest items.
    - Can you add a packet logger in packet spammer?
    Somewhat works like WPE Pro but it only logs important packets such as 'get map item', ' get drop', or whatever packet that makes sense.

Please add even some of these next release.
    Please, please, please...
    Nope, nope, nope.

With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Is it me or doesn't mana golom exactly work.
    Nice job btw

Thanks
    stuck on charge mana

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast