View Poll Results: Do you think the Economy is going to get worse over up-coming years?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Sure do.

9 81.82%
  • Nope, we shall hit a good Economic flow soon.

2 18.18%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

United States Economy.

We're falling into a huge fucking hole. Damn banks need to LRN2NOTLEND money to every little fucking person. I blame Bush. At least the nigglet is trying to fix some mistakes. :l

You think the Economy is going to get worser, or better over the up-coming years?
    I think it's going to get worse for the next year, then we might hit a settled spot after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I am not really sure, But i live in united States, But we will see, I am going for "Sure do."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I mean hell, I'd love for the Economy to come back, but we keep doing the same shit-hole mistakes over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    .....obama needs to answer for this!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The thing about 'political science' is it can be scientific. One example I stated before, in creating game physics it became clear, a capitalist system will eventually end up in a few people having all the money. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. It's the same reason communism fails, democracy only has one advantage, the divided government can split the money up or make growth easier. BUT, beings they are being bribed too, and we are doing stupid things to 'help,' our economy is doomed. It will only get worse...At this state...

...Isn't it weird how selfless, and honorable, our founding fathers were? They probably never imagined every single person we elect today is worthless. We've had some presidents before that were some of the greatest men in history.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 07-10-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    The thing about 'political science' is it can be scientific. One example I stated before, in creating game physics it became clear, a capitalist system will eventually end up in a few people having all the money. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. It's the same reason communism fails, democracy only has one advantage, the divided government can split the money up or make growth easier. BUT, beings they are being bribed too, and we are doing stupid things to 'help,' our economy is doomed. It will only get worse...At this state...

...Isn't it weird how selfless, and honorable, our founding fathers were? They probably never imagined every single person we elect today is worthless. We've had some presidents before that were some of the greatest men in history.
    I disagree. Capitalism is the most efficient known way to distribute goods. People say the rich get richer, but technology undoes that and evens out the division of wealth (historically) and corporations that get bigger become more and more inefficient, tied behind red tape and what not. Also we have government systems that prevent monopolies and acquisitions that can lead to monopolies. The fact is technological innovation can undo centuries old monopolies, and the size of a company is all relative to how fast it will be brought down. Look at Ford and GM, they can't keep up with their smaller Japanese counterparts, and eventually they are going to be replaced by companies like Tesla if they can't get their act together)

I think we are in the recovery stage, but the economy will remain fragile for a few more years. It all depends on your concept of recovery. (could be measured through GDP, Interest Rates, Employment, Dollar value, Stocks)

History shows that Government investment can pull out of even a depression, but in the end there is nothing like an all out war can't fix. (I'm not saying that we should go to war or supporting war, just saying)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    We're falling into a huge fucking hole. Damn banks need to LRN2NOTLEND money to every little fucking person. I blame Bush. At least the nigglet is trying to fix some mistakes. :l

You think the Economy is going to get worser, or better over the up-coming years?
    I think it's going to get worse for the next year, then we might hit a settled spot after that.
    There's no such word. WORSER is not a word.

that's my youtube channel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    america = F'd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arunsorc, the problem is that most of our methods of 'recovery' have involved CEO's getting bonuses and/or us being in MORE debt to other countries and while you are correct about the beauty of capitalism, people will fuck it up, things aren't going to get better, and I it is still a fact that 'tends' money resigns in single areas with free market rules. The only way to save ourselves is by some heroic politician forcing money to go different places. I mean shit, the federal reserve is even privatized dude...

Thanks
    the economy is going to get even worse with Obama, I know some of you want to dispute this since a lot of you favour him but i suggest you wait and see just like we had to with Bush. The fact is the US recently put itself even more in debt to try and raise the economy out of its current state. The problem is Obama is making it even harder for businesses with his recent restrictions put in place and extra fees/taxes that businesses will have to pay, but the business wont be the ones paying these huge increases. They will increase the prices of their goods so in the end consumers up paying it.

Also with the cap he is putting on production is going to be even worse to the point that resources will be even more scares then they are already and we are left at a stand still. It's already known that spending money on "global warming" will decrease the GDP so the further Obama tries to fix the issue the longer and further we are going to be in debt.

This cap that Obama discussed at the G8 will only leave us with less available resources such as gas the "pollution causer" which will mean higher gas prices to the point where it will be too expensive to produce because the normal person wont be able to afford the product.
    Last edited by apeplus; 07-11-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    shit, im moving to canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    It will keep going up and getting more shitty, its happening everywhere not just america.