I doubt that it is just myself who is facing this but, is Jabberwo0ck's Farmer finally patched? I know it's been out for like 3 months now but it finally stopped working since the new April 17th AVA Patch. Just any testers out there that would be able to confirm this.

Also if it is not myself who is facing this issue-- goes out to all the other 64-Bit users out there, I believe that Aeria finally patched the AVA.exe application file so that ALL 64-Bit users would not be able to use 64-bit hacks now, knowing the fact that the game runs in 32-bit only. I'm guessing now Coders will have to work on making 32-bit hacks that will work with the new AVA.exe

Enough thanks goes out to the amazing coders that made Public AVA hacks to the MPGH Community. People should make a donation towards these people as they took valuable time trying to create hacks for us. Not everyone knows how to CODE and Bypass Gaming Monitors and make hacks that auto-patch itself and Hacks that run using Memory Processes. I would have to say, all you Euro Farmers out there would'nt have like 500k+ euros on your account buying all of the weapons in shop and spamming individual capsule shop weapons, if it wasn't for Jabberwo0ck's farmer and also ccman32's CO-OP Farmer (EXP + EURO). You guys also wouldn't be farming BG:Extreme without Bullet/Damage hacks from ccman32. Some people out there qq and beg for hacks when it takes effort just to make these.. You should learn how to hack like these guys and maybe you can be awesome too ! Atleast be greatful that you guys can still download hacks that are useful. Better then the MPGH AVA forum being spammed with Injectors... like i saw a whole list of injectors and no UAV hacks to use with them..... ???? it's not really useful posting Injectors up without .dll's to go with them but thanks to those who spend time making injectors... anyways that's all.