Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Yes , it's really.

Zionists are fucking retarded ass Jews , but the normal Jews are good Jews.
    Muslims are just as retarded. They believe the same things on "holy land" and have done so many things in the name of that its no small wonder why people think Muslims are violent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Muslims are just as retarded. They believe the same things on "holy land" and have done so many things in the name of that its no small wonder why people think Muslims are violent.
    You like changing subject as hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You like changing subject as hell.
    Bullshit I am. Talking about zionist and I mention muslims do the same thing.

Thanks
    Oh dis one my game.
    Well as a start I'm a Palestinian who lives in Palestine.
    Claiming that Palestine didn't exist is just bullshit , because it was there and then Britain took over Palestine , and after that came the "Zionist entity" , that there title was "A land without a people for a people without a land" , and Palestine was divided between Palestine and the Zionist entity on some Britian-American Decisions , you can look them up (181) (194)
    Also I lol'd who told you that we kill our own civilians ? I really laugh when I read/hear stuff like this , because it's 100% lies .

Basically: "they just want their land back" is a propaganda tool. Its meant to make you feel sorry for people who were "forced out of their homes", when their land had already been occupied by different nations for hundreds of years already.
    Make up your mind here , You said Palestine never existed ?
    You just said , that their lands was occupied by different nations for hundreds of years... I don't care how many years it was occupied but it was our land.

And my point of view that Israel deserves this country , It's kinda 2 different worlds .
    They have the best streets , took care of the countries etc. etc.
    Our side, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Frought (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Palestine is not a country, never has been. It is a geographical area which someone made up the name for after Israel was created. Palestine exist now as a bullshit ploy to wage war on Israel on behalf of the oh so pathetic Muslims.
    2. Hamas and palestine's relationship to be exact. Yes, hamas does kill its own people, kills innocents, they are generally shit all around. They own how many seats in palestine's "government"? Eh generally palestine and hamas go hand in hand since they both accept terrorism as the alternative.

3. Funny story about Israel and Palestine. Palestine doesn't seek improvenment. They were promised aid by the neighboring arabs, but it never came. Why? Why would the Muslims abandon their own people?. War, simple as that. Need a reason to attack Israel, "palestine" provided it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1. Palestine is not a country, never has been. It is a geographical area which someone made up the name for after Israel was created. Palestine exist now as a bullshit ploy to wage war on Israel on behalf of the oh so pathetic Muslims.
    2. Hamas and palestine's relationship to be exact. Yes, hamas does kill its own people, kills innocents, they are generally shit all around. They own how many seats in palestine's "government"? Eh generally palestine and hamas go hand in hand since they both accept terrorism as the alternative.

3. Funny story about Israel and Palestine. Palestine doesn't seek improvenment. They were promised aid by the neighboring arabs, but it never came. Why? Why would the Muslims abandon their own people?. War, simple as that. Need a reason to attack Israel, "palestine" provided it.
    OMG . You're just saying big bullshit , If Palestine never existed then how it exists now? and If Israel exists , then how it never existed before?

The History of Palestine:

{
    In 638
    The Arabic conquests - Captain Omar Ibn El Khtab - defeats the Rome and It becomes under Islam.
    }
    When the Islam was occupying the countries they were occupying the Arabic countries first that means Arabic Land.

"1916-22 Proposals: Three proposals for the post WWI administration of Palestine. The red line is the "International Administration" proposed in the 1916 Sykes–Picot Agreement, the dotted blue line is the 1919 Zionist Organization proposal at the Paris Peace Conference, and the thin blue line refers to the final borders of the 1923-48 Mandatory Palestine"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    Who told you that Hamas does kill their own people (us) ? It's just how you believe every shit the media says .
    Also Hamas is only ruling Gaza , and Fateh is ruling the Westbank.

Because of the continuous USA threatening towards Arab countries ? USA is simply Israel's dog .
    Last edited by Janitor; 04-26-2013 at 03:59 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Frought (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Who told you that Hamas does kill their own people (us) ? It's just how you believe every shit the media says .
    Also Hamas is only ruling Gaza , and Fateh is ruling the Westbank.[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][B]

Because of the continuous USA threatening towards Arab countries ? USA is simply Israel's dog .

I've just outright ignored dopedog, if he can't learn english or have enough intelligence to read a history report, then fuck responding to that moron.
    -------------------------------------------

Hamas doesn't kill their own people? Really?

Ok besides having child soldiers, hiding in civilian areas(hospitals, schools, etc), or bombing innocents, or the general "death to israel, jews, america".

You think they don't kill their own? You really think a terrorist organization has not killed palestinian people? How incredibly naive.

I'm sorry, this i just came to the average muslim point. Support terrorist because they are muslim, blame the media, hate jews. Its been what, 10 times now this has been repeated? Its sad.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=faf_1357239113
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c8_1366049002
    Last edited by Empire; 04-26-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I've just outright ignored dopedog, if he can't learn english or have enough intelligence to read a history report, then fuck responding to that moron.

Ok besides having child soldiers, hiding in civilian areas(hospitals, schools, etc), or bombing innocents, or the general "death to israel, jews, america".

You think they don't kill their own? You really think a terrorist organization has not killed palestinian people? How incredibly naive.

I'm sorry, this i just came to the average muslim point. Support terrorist because they are muslim, blame the media, hate jews. Its been what, 10 times now this has been repeated? Its sad.

LiveLeak.com - Patronising the Palestinians
    LiveLeak.com - Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'
    1-I'm not ignorant because i just quoted something proves that you're wrong.
    2-He's right USA is Israel's dog.
    3-At least in Egypt and Arab Countries not having Woman Soldiers like ....
    4-Killing Iraq's ppl is not terrorism but killing Israeli ppl is terrorism.
    5-Killing Palestinians is not terrorism but killing Americans is terrorism.
    6-Support Israel - blame us - hate Muslims.
    7-Yes , we hide in hospitals and things like that because they kill us.
    8-They have better weapons and what did you do? Hezboallah and Hamas is fucking you.
    9-Bombing Palestinians buildings is normal but bombing Israeli buildings is terrorism.
    10-Ahmed Dedat = You know you will lose.

Thanks , that's what is going now.

Thanks

LiveLeak.com - Patronising the Palestinians
    LiveLeak.com - Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'
    I can't really convince you with my point since you don't believe it , maybe i should film you a documentary :P.
    And about Hamas , I agree with you at some points .
    But...That shit is only in Gaza...tho not all of it is true bud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

1-I'm not ignorant because i just quoted something proves that you're wrong.
    2-He's right USA is Israel's dog.
    3-At least in Egypt and Arab Countries not having Woman Soldiers like ....
    4-Killing Iraq's ppl is not terrorism but killing Israeli ppl is terrorism.
    5-Killing Palestinians is not terrorism but killing Americans is terrorism.
    6-Support Israel - blame us - hate Muslims.
    7-Yes , we hide in hospitals and things like that because they kill us.
    8-They have better weapons and what did you do? Hezboallah and Hamas is fucking you.
    9-Bombing Palestinians buildings is normal but bombing Israeli buildings is terrorism.
    10-Ahmed Dedat = You know you will lose.

Thanks , that's what is going now.
    1. You quoted wikipedia, and ignored the rest of the history. Idiot.
    2. It would be the other way around in conspiracy theory. Idiot.
    3. Your right, sexism is more of a problem in the Arab countries. Idiot.
    4. Tell that to Saddam Hussein. Idiot
    5. Tell that to Hamas. Idiot.
    6. Support Israel? Pfft, I support non-violence. Idiot.
    7. Hamas fires rockets, then hides in hospitals. Idiot.
    8. The casualties of Israeli's vs those two is 10 to 1, Israel winning. Thats why you guys fucking back down all the time. Idiot.
    9. What? Israel doesn't start this shit. They end it. Idiot.
    10. Who? Oh that joke......yeah, not really threatened by low-intelligence muslims trying to "debate" and end up just preaching. Idiot

I'm seeing a trend......

I can't really convince you with my point since you don't believe it , maybe i should film you a documentary :P.
    And about Hamas , I agree with you at some points .
    But...That shit is only in Gaza...tho not all of it is true bud.
    I really don't give a fuck at this point. Supporting assholes that try to bomb random innocent people is beyond words.

If the "palestinian" people didn't resort to violence to get what they want, I'd have an entirely different opinion. I have no pity for those who instead do not seek to improve, but to destroy.

Thanks
    I really don't give a fuck at this point. Supporting assholes that try to bomb random innocent people is beyond words.

If the "palestinian" people didn't resort to violence to get what they want, I'd have an entirely different opinion. I have no pity for those who instead do not seek to improve, but to destroy.
    So what Palestinians are doing is violence .
    But what Israel is doing is considered defending themselves in peace ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Frought (04-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

So what Palestinians are doing is violence .
    But what Israel is doing is considered defending themselves in peace ?
    Ask yourself, what is the motive for Israel?

They have no religious hatred, they are the forefront of the technology industry(commercial and military), and the last thing they need is war.
    ---------------------

Israel defends. They have no plan for offense, the majority, if not all their "attacks" have been in retaliation to stop further conflicts. If they really wanted to, they could wipe everyone in gaza, in palestine, and probably even jordan off the map. You don't see Israel just launching thousands of rockets at palestine, why? Why doesn't Israel just bombar Palestine instead? Restraint.

Notice the trend: Hamas or whoever attacks, fires rockets at civilians nowhere near military operations, Israel retaliates knocking the rockets offline/killing people who are attacking.

Then the aftermath "oh why does Israel kill palestinians?" Its a joke! Palestine plays the pity card every single time because they are the ones in the end who suffer the most losses, because they lose over and over, and it only fuels the cycle more.

I just get sick of hearing "they just want their land back" like anyone in current palestinian army/terrorist group actually owned land in Israel. Its this bullshit "holyland".
    Last edited by Empire; 04-27-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

1. You quoted wikipedia, and ignored the rest of the history. Idiot.
    2. It would be the other way around in conspiracy theory. Idiot.
    3. Your right, sexism is more of a problem in the Arab countries. Idiot.
    4. Tell that to Saddam Hussein. Idiot
    5. Tell that to Hamas. Idiot.
    6. Support Israel? Pfft, I support non-violence. Idiot.
    7. Hamas fires rockets, then hides in hospitals. Idiot.
    8. The casualties of Israeli's vs those two is 10 to 1, Israel winning. Thats why you guys fucking back down all the time. Idiot.
    9. What? Israel doesn't start this shit. They end it. Idiot.
    10. Who? Oh that joke......yeah, not really threatened by low-intelligence muslims trying to "debate" and end up just preaching. Idiot

I'm seeing a trend......

1-And you quoting another sites . Idiot
    2-It's true, why they didn't accept the trade which was more F-15 from USA and they refused to make a difference between Israel and Egypt . Idiot
    3-Get a brain then think with it and you will know that most of Americans are bitches. Idiot
    4-I was talking about USA . Big Idiot
    5-I was talking about Israel . Big Idiot
    6-Yes support non-violence but that must don't be USA ?? right? . Big Idiot
    7-Ahh .. better they go and die right? . Idiot
    8-Soon you will know who is right and who is wrong. Idiot
    9-Yeah but replace Israel with Egypt Please. Idiot
    10-No comment . Haters gonna hate

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Ask yourself, what is the motive for Israel?

They have no religious hatred, they are the forefront of the technology industry(commercial and military), and the last thing they need is war.
    ---------------------

Israel defends. They have no plan for offense, the majority, if not all their "attacks" have been in retaliation to stop further conflicts. If they really wanted to, they could wipe everyone in gaza, in palestine, and probably even jordan off the map. You don't see Israel just launching thousands of rockets at palestine, why? Why doesn't Israel just bombar Palestine instead? Restraint.

Notice the trend: Hamas or whoever attacks, fires rockets at civilians nowhere near military operations, Israel retaliates knocking the rockets offline/killing people who are attacking.

Then the aftermath "oh why does Israel kill palestinians?" Its a joke! Palestine plays the pity card every single time because they are the ones in the end who suffer the most losses, because they lose over and over, and it only fuels the cycle more.

I just get sick of hearing "they just want their land back" like anyone in current palestinian army/terrorist group actually owned land in Israel. Its this bullshit "holyland".
    And they were defending in 1948 too? right? you're fucking distorting everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

1-And you quoting another sites . Idiot
    2-It's true, why they didn't accept the trade which was more F-15 from USA and they refused to make a difference between Israel and Egypt . Idiot
    3-Get a brain then think with it and you will know that most of Americans are bitches. Idiot
    4-I was talking about USA . Big Idiot
    5-I was talking about Israel . Big Idiot
    6-Yes support non-violence but that must don't be USA ?? right? . Big Idiot
    7-Ahh .. better they go and die right? . Idiot
    8-Soon you will know who is right and who is wrong. Idiot
    9-Yeah but replace Israel with Egypt Please. Idiot
    10-No comment . Haters gonna hate

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

And they were defending in 1948 too? right? you're fucking distorting everything.

1. Point was that you didn't read the entire article.
    2. I don't understand how you think Israel controls the US and I don't care. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.
    3. Why yes, you should get an education.
    4. *Facepalm*
    5. *Facepalm x2* That was the point, hypocrite.
    6. You can read but not understand, education, get on it.
    7. I wish death upon no man, but performing military actions in the middle of a civilian area? What cowards endanger their own people? This just shows that they don't fight for their people, but only against.
    8. Soon? Been saying that for the last 50+ years, talk is cheap bitch.
    9. Yeah......doesn't really make sense. Again, education.
    10. Idiots will be idiots too I guess.
    --------------------

1948: Yeah actually. You ever read up on the history? Ever?

Shows how little you know really. Its becoming more and more pathetic.
    -Also, palestine is such a small amount compared to WWII for the jews, man the fuck up already and stop bitching.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast