Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Atheists and pagans are not related in any way whatsoever. Your thought as such shows your own ignorance.
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    I can literally not even fathom how a single individual can contain so much stupidity. Atheism and Paganism are not the same thing at all. Paganism is an ancient religion dating back thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Atheism at all. Besides, you haven't given me a single shred of viable evidence to back up your argument. You seem to feebly hold on to "That's nonsense" with nothing to back, nor even come close to proving it.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you didn't come here to debate, please leave.

So far you have provided nothing, flamed several people, and made Muslims look even more pathetic. If you aren't going to contribute to either side or provide any debate, leave.

Thanks
    Brother stop posting, Your nonsense is getting out of control.

Paganism= old godS from Romans greeks, barabarions, persians etc
    Atheism= You think there're no Gods
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well except in the middle east, questioning/abandoning your religion can lead to some very real consequences. In all honesty, if I lived in the middle east I'd probably be Islamic too. There isn't an upside, an advantage, to being logical about religious beliefs. Why would I choose any other religion than Islam if me, my family, and my entire bloodline might pay for it?
    Precisely my point. Why do you think those who carry out the punishment do it? Because they themselves are afraid of the consequences of not. Any way you look it at, it all comes down to obedience through fear.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I can literally not even fathom how a single individual can contain so much stupidity. Atheism and Paganism are not the same thing at all. Paganism is an ancient religion dating back thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Atheism at all. Besides, you haven't given me a single shred of viable evidence to back up your argument. You seem to feebly hold on to "That's nonsense" with nothing to back, nor even come close to proving it.

I can understand that you're not here to debate,
    From my point of view you haven't said anything related to the topic, furthermore, I haven't come here to be corrected but to debate. If you want to debate then do so but if you want to continue with your absurdity, this isn't the section.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

If you didn't come here to debate, please leave.

So far you have provided nothing, flamed several people, and made Muslims look even more pathetic. If you aren't going to contribute to either side or provide any debate, leave.
    Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 05-01-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    From my point of view you haven't said anything related to the topic, furthermore, I haven't come here to be corrected but to debate. If you want to debate then do so but if you want to continue with your absurdity, this isn't the section.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.
    Clearly you are not debating:

Better things to do then follow the orders of your creator?
    Your faith and logic = 0
    --------------------------------------------

You don't even have legitimate questions. "why are you denying your creator?" What kind of loaded question is that?

Why are you a moron? Why do you not understand what debating is?

Answer the questions.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Precisely my point. Why do you think those who carry out the punishment do it? Because they themselves are afraid of the consequences of not. Any way you look it at, it all comes down to obedience through fear.
    Yup. Same situation in societies like North Korea.

Thanks

Everything that you've said has been disproved by other members of this community, Empire and others stated that whilst proving you wrong. They answered the questions pretty damn clear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Allah is great

before

after
    Last edited by ZorroY; 05-02-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Clearly you are not debating:

--------------------------------------------

You don't even have legitimate questions. "why are you denying your creator?" What kind of loaded question is that?

Why are you a moron? Why do you not understand what debating is?

Answer the questions.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Yup. Same situation in societies like North Korea.

To prove your stupidity,

In a debate there are mainly two sides opposing each other,
    the proposition and the opposition.
    In this thread the proposition are the Christians who are saying Jesus is son of god.
    on the other hand, the opposition are the Muslims who deny that Jesus is son of god, but is a prophet.

Ignorant fools like you or those who are atheists have no say to take part in this debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    To prove your stupidity,

In a debate there are mainly two sides opposing each other,
    the proposition and the opposition.
    In this thread the proposition are the Christians who are saying Jesus is son of god.
    on the other hand, the opposition are the Muslims who deny that Jesus is son of god, but is a prophet.

Ignorant fools like you or those who are atheists have no say to take part in this debate.
    Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.

In christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of of god.

In Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    -----------------------------

The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

There, done. I solved this entire thread. Stop bitching.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-02-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.

The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

​Well done my friend, well done.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorroY View Post
    Hail Satan

before

after
    Fixed it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

--------------

In logical terms:

Yes , i think that the Christianity has a more believable source , The milk is on the tree and the tree is so high and idiots are saying it's under the tree. What a great source!!!.

"They don't explain Jesus life" Idiot , google is your best friend search on it "Jesus life in Qur'an" .

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Fixed it for you
    "Only two things are infinite , the universe and human stupidity , and I'm not sure about the former."

1-The first one explains how stupidity you are because you described yourself.
    2-The second one explains how to stupidity you are because you say they post Islamic signatures , You and your friend fuck you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    1-The first one explains how stupidity you are because you described yourself.
    2-The second one explains how to stupidity you are because you say they post Islamic signatures , You and your friend fuck you.
    1-The first one explains how stupid you are because it also describes you, and yes, I'm willing to admit I'm stupid because I don't know everything.
    2-I never said anything about that, and fuck you and your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast