Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    You do realise if you let someone check what the account has for you, you could end up selling it for a lot more.
    indeed i do. but even a friend scammed me before. im not willing to get scammed again. i confess that i have trust issues but i have my own reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzamon View Post
    indeed i do. but even a friend scammed me before. im not willing to get scammed again. i confess that i have trust issues but i have my own reasons.
    I understand being nervous, just make sure to use an OMM when trading, we keep the trade safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

You do realise if you let someone check what the account has for you, you could end up selling it for a lot more.
    I guess he dosent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    you can edit the value of aeria points and take a screenshot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Account sold ^^
    @Riddick please close

P.S: i sold it for 150€. it end up be a major 2nd class with almost every cap gun. he paid 50 just to for the AP. then more 100 cause of what it had inside. "at the end ain't a 30€ max account and im happy for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Please don't make stupid offers for something that us going to sell for double. You are just making yourself look like worse as a trader here. At least be fair with other members as they have reported some of your posts. So please be a bit more thoughtful.
    Excuse me I am insulted and am going to report you because calling my offers stupid hurts my feelings, who am i? Anyways people buy accounts with money because they don't want to take the risk of losing it all, if you sell something that has chances to win something when you most likely won't is just taking another risk, it defeats the purpose of buying accounts. /

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

ChristopherAz (04-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

Excuse me I am insulted and am going to report you because calling my offers stupid hurts my feelings, who am i? Anyways people buy accounts with money because they don't want to take the risk of losing it all, if you sell something that has chances to win something when you most likely won't is just taking another risk, it defeats the purpose of buying accounts. /
    Really, well stop spamming the threads please as I've asked before. I have already had a report (which is now logged) from a member saying you are trying to pressure him, and maybe bully him. So please cut on the derogatory comments about members AVA accounts in the threads.

And if you read my post carefully, I called the offer stupid and not you.
    Last edited by Riddick; 04-20-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Really, well stop spamming the threads please as I've asked before. I have already had a report (which is now logged) from a member saying you are trying to pressure him, and maybe bully him. So please cut on the derogatory comments about members AVA accounts in the threads.

And if you read my post carefully, I called the offer stupid and not you.
    I'm not spamming at all, I was directed to this thread by fluxie to reccomend a price on the account and I did, in this case, you are bumping a needless thread that has been requested close 3 hours ago, so you sir, are the one at fault for not only continuing this argument, but not even closing the thread, and I never bullied anyone, and never have. I may be a jackass, but I will never try to hurt someone. I am sure its aa4speelers or something, one of the guys that say i scammed them because AVA closed the account or some stupid stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    All these little girls fighting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lubingaming For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

I'm not spamming at all, I was directed to this thread by fluxie to reccomend a price on the account and I did, in this case, you are bumping a needless thread that has been requested close 3 hours ago, so you sir, are the one at fault for not only continuing this argument, but not even closing the thread, and I never bullied anyone, and never have. I may be a jackass, but I will never try to hurt someone. I am sure its aa4speelers or something, one of the guys that say i scammed them because AVA closed the account or some stupid stuff.

And I don't see that, and I have asked you stop spamming. Ok. And when you report a post about me not having any business here, I get that, but all I'm trying to do is keep the spam down and stop any scammers. That's why I comment in the Marketplace. The report will be kept, and if you continue, you will be reported to a MOD/GMOD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12