Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Red face WTS Aeria Account. Lots of AP AVA and other Games

Hello Everyone.

Today i have a special thing for you guys. my best friend gave me hes account. and i want to sell it. "he gave me to i sell it for my self"

But. since i don't play AVA anymore and i unistalled it from my pc. i have to download all again and my net only let me use 1GB per month |:

i want something for this account cause my best friend gave me just to sell it.

this trading will be recorded. and i don't want to get scammed. i don't want to lose my friends account for a scammer -_-

but. since i can't download any games or anything, i'll only let you guys make your own decision by hes AP purchases. since its the only thing i can provide for now...

PAYPAL ONLY

Well. i'll post the screenies.

Send me a Private message with a Offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    7.png  

8.png  

9.png  

1.png  

2.png  

3.png  

4.png  

5.png  

6.png  

Last edited by Monzamon; 04-19-2013 at 08:24 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monzamon For This Useful Post:

ABHIJIT40 (04-19-2013),computertakeover (04-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i would say, since i can't see what in have in AVA. i'll take a offer just for the rest of the AP left...
    Last edited by Monzamon; 04-19-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Add me on skype: crimerider14.
    We can write about it, when AVA is up

Thanks
    Ask someone trusted (@Maxedout @AtlantaFalcons) to check up your account in AVA.
    There still is a chance to get scammed (so don't let any noobs go on your account), but I doubt that they'll be the ones that scam you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxiev2 For This Useful Post:

AtlantaFalcons (04-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxiev2 View Post
    Ask someone trusted (@Maxedout @AtlantaFalcons) to check up your account in AVA.
    There still is a chance to get scammed (so don't let any noobs go on your account), but I doubt that they'll be the ones that scam you.
    You back again scammer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpack For This Useful Post:

domko78 (04-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxiev2 View Post
    i rather sell it for SOO little less of the price. "cause i dunno what its in the AVA and others game accounts." then don't sell it at all and get scammed again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzamon View Post
    i rather sell it for SOO little less of the price. "cause i dunno what its in the AVA and others game accounts." then don't sell it at all and get scammed again.
    Uhh... @Maxedout is an OMM, I didn't notice that before posting. I'd say let him check.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'd say its not worth a ton, what were you looking to get out of it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

I'd say its not worth a ton, what were you looking to get out of it
    Since 13k AP its 130€, and i don't know what is inside "and no i won't let any1 go in the account for me" i got scammed other times |:
    but if ppl want to spend 130€ in AP they buy AP it self. so i'll just go for like... 50€ / 60€ i was just waiting for offers.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

i feel like im giving it a little price, but i can't say what is in... so yeah i can only sell what i can prove it exists im just selling for the AP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Since 13k AP its 130€, and i don't know what is inside "and no i won't let any1 go in the account for me" i got scammed other times |:
    but if ppl want to spend 130€ in AP they buy AP it self. so i'll just go for like... 50€ / 60€ i was just waiting for offers.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

i feel like im giving it a little price, but i can't say what is in... so yeah i can only sell what i can prove it exists im just selling for the AP
    the maximum i would pay is 30 dollars, if someone wanted ap, they would want it on their account, not some random guys acc, and the fact that we don't know whats in it also raises questions, and the fact that you wont let anyone look in it also raises some questions also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

the maximum i would pay is 30 dollars, if someone wanted ap, they would want it on their account, not some random guys acc, and the fact that we don't know whats in it also raises questions, and the fact that you wont let anyone look in it also raises some questions also
    its a 179.540 AP account just in those 9 pics.
    if you think. it only have 13k left on AP for only 1 reason. "its already used" wow right? too much information? no? LOL
    But. i still can't prove what its inside. since itcould be only normal guns bought with AP.
    Plus: ppl that want to buy accounts with some AP caps guns. they can buy the guns they want all by them self's.
    and you are giving a number in the account for 30 bucks... but dude. if you want to buy it make a offer. don't post a lame ass number and say its what it worth to screw my deal. @Fluxiev2 told me to trust you and give you my account so you could see and show what its inside. LOL im so glad i didn't.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

and the fact that we don't know whats in it also raises questions, and the fact that you wont let anyone look in it also raises some questions also
    1st: i don't know cause my friend gave me the account. so i could make some bucks. as you can see in the purchases he doesn't need the money. and i quited AVA. i sold my main account. so i could give that guy something for hes b.day. and he still awesome enough to help me make some bucks back to my self.

and 2nd: i don't let ppl look at it cause i am not stupid. i got scammed before even by some1 i used to call a friend. and for some1 that gives a max of 30 bucks on this account there is no damn way i could trust you.
    so please. don't screw up my deal. the account might have nothing or something in game. but im not selling for what is INSIDE Ava cause i don't know. im just asking for a few bucks on the AP left. K?

-_- thanks for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Please don't make stupid offers for something that us going to sell for double. You are just making yourself look like worse as a trader here. At least be fair with other members as they have reported some of your posts. So please be a bit more thoughtful.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

Fluxiev2 (04-20-2013),Monzamon (04-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    People pay for what the account has not how many money was spend on it
    Ask a trusted member or install ava again to check what weapons it has

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    People pay for what the account has not how many money was spend on it
    Ask a trusted member or install ava again to check what weapons it has
    im not selling for how much my friend spend on it. but how much AP is left, if you check well in the attachments there is:

Total Avaliable Aeria Point(s):[13,706]

so yeah, im selling for the AP left. i could sell it in a month wen i go in game my self, by maybe more of what im selling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    im not selling for how much my friend spend on it. but how much AP is left, if you check well in the attachments there is:

Total Avaliable Aeria Point(s):[13,706]

so yeah, im selling for the AP left. i could sell it in a month wen i go in game my self, by maybe more of what im selling.
    You do realise if you let someone check what the account has for you, you could end up selling it for a lot more.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-04-2013),Riddick (04-20-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast