Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Titanstorm, I refused to replace your key due the poor patience you have. I told you I am not home and I will contact you when I arrive. As I arrived home, I gave you a key and then deleted it after seeing the comment you've left on my topic, making me and my shop a negative impression. And now to be serious, Do you think there is anyone who would replace your key after you've done what you've done to me? I think not, That's why I refused your offer of editing the comment. I don't like impatient people and I don't see it my problem as the key was russian. You should've thank me that I gave you a key.

Thanks
    nice price, good seller, very appreciate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop98 View Post
    Titanstorm, I refused to replace your key due the poor patience you have. I told you I am not home and I will contact you when I arrive. As I arrived home, I gave you a key and then deleted it after seeing the comment you've left on my topic, making me and my shop a negative impression. And now to be serious, Do you think there is anyone who would replace your key after you've done what you've done to me? I think not, That's why I refused your offer of editing the comment. I don't like impatient people and I don't see it my problem as the key was russian. You should've thank me that I gave you a key.
    I have a lot of patience. I had to keep asking for a replacement after the key was banned BEFORE I could even use it, and, to top it off I wasn't very impressed with a Russian key. Then FINALLY you tell me you will give me a key in 10 minutes and 6 hours later I'm STILL getting the run around. What do you expect? Seemed very scam like from my end. Sorry there was poor communication but quality of service is truly seen when one has an issue. Everyone wants to take your money and will give good service then. I even offered to adjust the comment if you were willing to rectify the issues which again you gave me scam like answers. Looking at the previous comments I'm not the first one to get scammed
    Last edited by titanstorm; 06-30-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Thanks
    vouch copy? skype: johann.boer21

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123