Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry Hacked Lobby - Connection Lost

For the past month or so I've been able to find a lot of hacked lobbies and were able to gain a lot of XP etc, however recently everytime I enter a hacked lobby and started shooting someone, it says "Network Connection Lost" and kicks me out of the game... but when I play a normal match, it lets me play? So I'm thinking if they have banned me from getting a certain amount of XP per game?

I've tried resetting my router but doesnt work, is there anyway to fix this problem?
    Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanTheMannn View Post
    For the past month or so I've been able to find a lot of hacked lobbies and were able to gain a lot of XP etc, however recently everytime I enter a hacked lobby and started shooting someone, it says "Network Connection Lost" and kicks me out of the game... but when I play a normal match, it lets me play? So I'm thinking if they have banned me from getting a certain amount of XP per game?

I've tried resetting my router but doesnt work, is there anyway to fix this problem?
    Help would be appreciated, thanks.
    The explanation is quite simple. You don't get kicked due Real problems with the connection. It's just the way that server works.
    Most of the xp lobby's out there give you like 65.000 xp, that's the most you can get when your lower than lvl 80.

The lobby you were in was a so called ranking lobby. It gives you more then 100 000 xp per kill. So as soon as you kill someone and your not level 80 the game will automatically kick you because it can't handle that much xp.