Thanks

APB Reloaded Account - 2 Chars - Gold 219 (male) + Gold R88 (female) - OCA NANO -

Looking To sell My APB Account worked on it for a while. The enforcer on this account is a R219 Gold.

There are various weapons/cars on the enforcer which are permanent:

Vehicles:
    Jericho 4 Slots. (This is the Persuit Kit, which i bought for the account.)
    Seiyo Espacio: Unlocked verson 3 slots.
    Nulander Kit Bought: nulander and nulander 1slot on the account.
    Regular jericho.
    And so on.

Weapons:
    There are about 30 or 40 Premium weapons just sitting in the mail. (from buying so many joker boxes)
    Permanent weapons:
    Oca Nano
    Colby MK3 (Tommy Gun)
    Obeya FBW
    Osmaw and OPGL are unlocked Aswell as 1 slot versions.

All weapons are unlocked. apart from some 3 slots weapons.

On this Account here is 738k Cash and 87 Days of Premium Left. 406 Hours gameplay on the enforcer.

Look at the Screenshots for more information regarding to mods, weapons, ETC.....

On the Crim i am not sure what is on it i think there ar a few mods and weapons in the mail there are roughly 10 - 20 premium weapons. i havnt played on it in a while. but the main point of this sale is the enforcer.

Ive Spent alot of time on this account. although i am open to offers, there is now no set price, but bereasonable with offers please but only cash offers as i am finished with PC gaming. Paypal Is the only payment method accepted. Since this is my first time selling anything on here we would be using a middleman for that extra bit of security. for both buyer and the seller.

My skype name Is daniel.leigh4 Add me if you want to discuss any details.

If your a scammer please go and play somewhere else. as i will find you out, after being in the computing business for over 8 years i know when someone is lying through how they type. so if you are a scammer dont bother me.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.png  

2.bmp  

3.bmp  

4.bmp  

5.bmp  

6.bmp  

7.bmp  

8.bmp  

9.bmp  

10.bmp  

11.bmp  

12.bmp  

13.bmp  

Last edited by dldanny06; 04-22-2013 at 09:19 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dldanny06 For This Useful Post:

Gunny Highway (04-22-2013),Julekage12 (05-20-2013),Pox91 (04-24-2013),Snowrly (04-26-2013),TobinFrost (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Jsut so you guys know, Ive just been looking around at other sales of accounts on here, and its eems like there are alot of 'children' who want to scam people. I am not one of thoswe if you make me an offer we will make a skype call together, you can change the account email to your own email and change the password to your password. this is not a stupid scam post i actually want to sell this account. Just because i have no rep does not make me a scammer. I've been scammed before from this site and it's not nice. People who scam obviously have nothing better to do. they just waste peoples time and become 'internet criminals'. so add me on skype if your a serious buyer. not wasting my time with scammers. If your interested add me.

Thanks
    tell the price so people will know if they should bother contacting you, will sell quicker

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonsee View Post
    tell the price so people will know if they should bother contacting you, will sell quicker
    I originally put it up for £80 or $100 But no one was putting anyting and im just completely finished with the game so i guess i would accept 60£ or 80$ which ever is fine ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    the account is pretty nice. if it would be in joker i would be interested. i would offer a lil bit less since it hasnt got a lot of perm weapons.
    Last edited by nezinau119; 04-23-2013 at 08:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dldanny06 View Post
    Sold the account to nezinau119 , Made the transer very easy. since it was my first trade i went first. and he did everything very fast. sent money. would recomment everyone who has something so sell go through nezinau119. as it was very simple and easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred2 View Post
    Traded nezinau119 Everything went smooth. Great Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham_3_2_3 View Post
    Hey I just Bought him... Thanks Nez you made it quick and painless, He's honest and nice..you got a vouch from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hallat530 View Post
    This account *SOLD*
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf007 View Post
    Legit seller, thanks.
    JAGGEDOFF - Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy. (cant quote because thread is locked)

triggerhappyy - bought 6 mods from this guy via skype, very legit nice guy. smoothe trade. (profile wall)

420gawd - Bought 600k + nice gars in APB. I went first. +rep. (profile wall)

I can vouch for this guy. Very fast and got everything I needed for good prices. (profile wall)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    the account is pretty nice. if it would be in joker i would be interested. i would offer a lil bit less since it hasnt got a lot of perm weapons.
    How much would your offer be? im done with the game so im quite flexable on prices?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    could offer like 60$, but as i said im still not convinced since the characters are in EU server. unless...
    Sold the account to nezinau119 , Made the transer very easy. since it was my first trade i went first. and he did everything very fast. sent money. would recomment everyone who has something so sell go through nezinau119. as it was very simple and easy.
    Hey I just Bought him... Thanks Nez you made it quick and painless, He's honest and nice..you got a vouch from me!
    This account *SOLD*
    Legit seller, thanks.
    JAGGEDOFF - Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy. (cant quote because thread is locked)

triggerhappyy - bought 6 mods from this guy via skype, very legit nice guy. smoothe trade. (profile wall)

I can vouch for this guy. Very fast and got everything I needed for good prices. (profile wall)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    could offer like 60$, but as i said im still not convinced since the characters are in EU server. unless...
    Hmmm since there is a world issue you could havethe account for 50$, This seems like a good offer, to me. Let me know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    talk to me in skype.
    This account *SOLD*
    Legit seller, thanks.

Thanks

Thanks
    lol i'm selling an way better account for 40€ wich is alot cheaper... ur asking way to much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVD View Post
    lol i'm selling an way better account for 40€ wich is alot cheaper... ur asking way to much
    he sold me the whole account for 30$. the account had a nano. so think again. dldanny06 is a great guy.
    This account *SOLD*
    Legit seller, thanks.