Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

What kind of stuff can you get for 500$ that's gaming

Like parts to build a whole pc and is it hard to build one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Easy to build, if you have already done it before. new to building (putting everything in) it can be alittle stressful but im sure you could do it, if not..google it? lol. $500 would build you a Good computer. nothing super uber leet but something to play most games on High or so. AMD is Cheap but intel is better imo. Geforce is better then ATI and most of the time cheaper if you ask me. what kind of computer are you looking to build? what games and what settings do you wanna build for?

This is my Spec. nothing Great but i can run most games on High. i think i put about $300-400 into it! already had the case and HD sitting around. CPU/motherboard/video card/ram and power supply all new.

AMD FX-6100
    Random case (not worth alot, modded with star wars stuff tho)
    Mother board is M5a-78L-M LX plus
    Geforce 650 TI
    600W ATX ILG-500R2 power supply
    8GB DDR3-1333 Ram
    250GB HD (not SDD)
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-21-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

The amazing (04-22-2013),WhiteDagger (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDagger View Post
    Easy to build, if you have already done it before. new to building (putting everything in) it can be alittle stressful but im sure you could do it, if not..google it? lol. $500 would build you a Good computer. nothing super uber leet but something to play most games on High or so. AMD is Cheap but intel is better imo. Geforce is better then ATI and most of the time cheaper if you ask me. what kind of computer are you looking to build? what games and what settings do you wanna build for?

This is my Spec. nothing Great but i can run most games on High. i think i put about $300-400 into it! already had the case and HD sitting around. CPU/motherboard/video card/ram and power supply all new.

AMD FX-6100
    Random case (not worth alot, modded with star wars stuff tho)
    Mother board is M5a-78L-M LX plus
    Geforce 650 TI
    600W ATX ILG-500R2 power supply
    8GB DDR3-1333 Ram
    250GB HD (not SDD)
    I looking for a computer to make after this summer. A computer that can run high end games like bf3 at constant 30fps+ at high setting

And any website that sell parts cheaply . Ok this might be a nooby question but wat stuff do I need to make a computer like parts

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Thx for this guide helped me alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And a grahpics card that can support the white cord or watever I have a monitor that can support blue and white

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you want to run Battlefield 3 on Max or high settings and have 30 FPS. you need a Strong video card, i would say, AMD CPU, Geforce Video card, 8GB ram, 600W or higher power supply, Most new video cards should have a White Plug (DVI) Blue Plug is VGA. if you want it to look good, get DVI or HDMI! i say pick AMD CPU cause they are alot cheaper then intel...alot, i say pick Geforce because you get a good idea of what you can run from them! GeForce GTX 650 Ti | GeForce Mine, shows me what i run it vs an older card. I know Micro center has some good Bundle deals, like buy a CPU, motherboard, ram and get Blah amount off. never a bad idea. you can also check out Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More! or TigerDirec*****m - Electronics, Tablets, Phones, Office Supplies & Video Games, or even iBUYPOWER Gaming PC: Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops ebay would make stuff cheaper but a chance of it being broke or something like that.

PS, if your computer screen only has say blue (VGA) im pretty sure you can buy a little thing that takes it from VGA to DVI.
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-22-2013 at 06:25 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteDagger For This Useful Post:

The amazing (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you want to run Battlefield 3 on Max or high settings and have 30 FPS. you need a Strong video card, i would say, AMD CPU, Geforce Video card, 8GB ram, 600W or higher power supply, Most new video cards should have a White Plug (DVI) Blue Plug is VGA. if you want it to look good, get DVI or HDMI! i say pick AMD CPU cause they are alot cheaper then intel...alot, i say pick Geforce because you get a good idea of what you can run from them! GeForce GTX 650 Ti | GeForce Mine, shows me what i run it vs an older card. I know Micro center has some good Bundle deals, like buy a CPU, motherboard, ram and get Blah amount off. never a bad idea. you can also check out Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More! or TigerDirec*****m - Electronics, Tablets, Phones, Office Supplies & Video Games, or even iBUYPOWER Gaming PC: Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops ebay would make stuff cheaper but a chance of it being broke or something like that.

PS, if your computer screen only has say blue (VGA) im pretty sure you can buy a little thing that takes it from VGA to DVI.
    Thx man btw I have a case it's old can every part fit in it if so maybe I can save 60$ and fit that and use the 60$ to buy a gtx 650 ti 2gb

So this is wat I planning to buy

Gtx 650 ti 1gb or gtx 650 ti 2gb or something better or hd 7770 if i am like very low on buget depending how much money I have
    Phenom ii x4
    Idk about the mother board which one do you think is good for cheap price
    2gb ram depending how much money I have then upgrade later
    80gb hdd my old one depending on how much money I have maybe 500gb or 1tb
    Idk powerwatt what's the minimum and maximum power do I need

and omfg windows 7 -_- I have to buy anyway can you just get it for free?

And I have both blue and white monitor so I am fine

Hope I atleast save money from summer about 400-500$

Ps: can you tell me what socket I need for te CPU and stuff I need to know thx
    Last edited by The amazing; 04-22-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For all that? you should break under $500...tbh you can use a cracked windows 7 from a torrent or something. i have a 600w power supply and i run mine fine (6 cores, 650TI) Micro center has good deals. if you buy a CPU,motherboard and ram, you get some money off. i got a friend his motherboard for $10 lol. if you really wanna send $500, got for a AMD 6100-8150, 650 TI, 600w power supply, 4-8GB ram. use your HD and case. sales alittle. if you really wanna save, new video card, maybe 4gb ram. 600w power supply. save the rest for what ever you want. also rebates...please dont be like my friend, he got a motherboard for $60 and it had a $40 rebate..and he didnt do it...sigh

if you need more help, i can post links with price's to keep you under $500. ill do my best.
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-22-2013 at 10:21 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteDagger For This Useful Post:

The amazing (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    For all that? you should break under $500...tbh you can use a cracked windows 7 from a torrent or something. i have a 600w power supply and i run mine fine (6 cores, 650TI) Micro center has good deals. if you buy a CPU,motherboard and ram, you get some money off. i got a friend his motherboard for $10 lol. if you really wanna send $500, got for a AMD 6100-8150, 650 TI, 600w power supply, 4-8GB ram. use your HD and case. sales alittle. if you really wanna save, new video card, maybe 4gb ram. 600w power supply. save the rest for what ever you want. also rebates...please dont be like my friend, he got a motherboard for $60 and it had a $40 rebate..and he didnt do it...sigh

if you need more help, i can post links with price's to keep you under $500. ill do my best.
    Thx so I should do the mail and rebate? And I just figure I needed a inference card or watever and USB ports or something are those cheap and plz give me some links thx and how do I get cracked windows 7 and put it into the new computer? USB ?

Ps: are the fx CPU good like the 3.5gz six core?
    Last edited by The amazing; 04-22-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ill post afew Links in alittle bit, the motherboard should have USB, unless you want aton more lol! never a bad thing! USB 3.0 could be around $20 or so. 2.0 USB could be less. Cracked windows 7? the pirate bay (google it) you burn it to a DVD and can boot from it. just gotta know how or google how AMD FX have like 3.5GHZ Six cores, they arent bad but most intels are better. but cost abit more....its its all about price tbh, i run pretty much everything on high or so. new BioShock game? was on High, no lag, looked awesome!

something like this isnt a bad idea! bundle Pack! drop the SSD HD and get a video card. around $500 in all. would run alot better then what you have now. 8 core's, better then mine tbh :P grab a 650TI 1-2GB and you would be Set! even a little end card would still be pretty good, maybe even just use the one you have if you really want. that's always a good idea. Buy a Full bundle pack. sell your old stuff. list me your Old computer spec and i might be able to tell you how much you could sell it for.
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

also check this out!
    https://processors.findthebes*****m/co...-Intel-i5-3550

https://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/357...5_i5-3450.html
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-22-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ill post afew Links in alittle bit, the motherboard should have USB, unless you want aton more lol! never a bad thing! USB 3.0 could be around $20 or so. 2.0 USB could be less. Cracked windows 7? the pirate bay (google it) you burn it to a DVD and can boot from it. just gotta know how or google how AMD FX have like 3.5GHZ Six cores, they arent bad but most intels are better. but cost abit more....its its all about price tbh, i run pretty much everything on high or so. new BioShock game? was on High, no lag, looked awesome!

something like this isnt a bad idea! bundle Pack! drop the SSD HD and get a video card. around $500 in all. would run alot better then what you have now. 8 core's, better then mine tbh :P grab a 650TI 1-2GB and you would be Set! even a little end card would still be pretty good, maybe even just use the one you have if you really want. that's always a good idea. Buy a Full bundle pack. sell your old stuff. list me your Old computer spec and i might be able to tell you how much you could sell it for.
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

also check this out!
    AMD FX-6100 Details vs Intel i5-3550 Details in Processors (CPUs)

AMD FX-6100 vs Intel Core i5-3450
    Well I am not really going to sell my laptop going to use it for traveling purpose but its a

Amd 6520G
    A6 quad core 1.5ghz oc to 2.3ghx
    500gb
    8gb ram
    Windows 7

Btw I might actually get that after this summer so that has everything you need to make ur computer

Ps: I might have to buy the 6 core unless I have more money or buy the 8 core cheap

Cus I need a graphics card

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    Well I am not really going to sell my laptop going to use it for traveling purpose but its a

Amd 6520G
    A6 quad core 1.5ghz oc to 2.3ghx
    500gb
    8gb ram
    Windows 7

Btw I might actually get that after this summer so that has everything you need to make ur computer

Ps: I might have to buy the 6 core unless I have more money or buy the 8 core cheap

Cus I need a graphics card
    Pss any good motherboard cheap just motherboard for the 6 core or the iix4 btw which is better iix4 or the six core and are they both am3+ socket?
    Last edited by The amazing; 04-22-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ahh okay, yeah you can keep the laptop for sure, always a good idea to keep one around! Yes and no. You still would need a video card lol, everything else it has! i still think intel is more worth your time and money tho! way more of an upgrade imo. and intel/geforce work best with each other! if you dont think you have the money for 8 core's then this is the best 6 core! FX-6300

Motherboards im not really that good at lol tbh if you wanna sale some money, buy a cheap board, i think the 6 core is AM3+ socket,

Check this out. i think this would help you pick!
    https://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/835...ev._E0%29.html

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103894
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103962
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ahh okay, yeah you can keep the laptop for sure, always a good idea to keep one around! Yes and no. You still would need a video card lol, everything else it has! i still think intel is more worth your time and money tho! way more of an upgrade imo. and intel/geforce work best with each other!
    Ok is six core and iix4 the same socket am3+ or watever and is iix4 better or six core I don't think I can get the intel ones so I asked this question but what's a good motherboard for the iix4 and six core

Ps opps u already menthod
    Last edited by The amazing; 04-22-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Phenom II x4 970 is AM3+ AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Desktop Processor, and AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor. also AM3+ find any AM3+ stock board and you should be fine..ill help tho. The HD is $100. plus the $10 rebate..oooo big money. but thats enough to buy a good video card. or if you want a really good one. sell the old one. add it all up and boom!

alittle over $500. but everything you need...drop the HD and Spend the money on the video card. or sell your Old video cards, use the money from that, plus what ever you have left to buy a Better Card...or just use your old one.
    Last edited by WhiteDagger; 04-22-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Phenom II x4 970 is AM3+ AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Desktop Processor, and AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor. also AM3+ find any AM3+ stock board and you should be fine..ill help tho. The HD is $100. plus the $10 rebate..oooo big money. but thats enough to buy a good video card. or if you want a really good one. sell the old one. add it all up and boom!

alittle over $500. but everything you need...drop the HD and Spend the money on the video card. or sell your Old video cards, use the money from that, plus what ever you have left to buy a Better Card...or just use your old one.
    thx man helped alot lol my old comp have a amd hd 3870 1gb i think and no way i can use that prob play crysis 10 fps xD

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast