Thread: Croslife

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Croslife

Hi guys, its me croslife
    I am banned for the following reason:You have been banned for the following reason:
    Trading an account even though were told not to: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...d-l-etc-3.html

First of all i dont think i should get a permanent banning cuz i did sold a account wich i were told to not, was there anything that you would find out? because it's been 2 weeks but you've done nothing (also you OMM, Approved & Ravallo)
    You all know cote, omar, omarmegad818 and much more MpGH accounts its the same guy and he is a known scammer
    I talked to my buddy who owns accountet and he says that omar wanted to take back his account after my friend had given him the money (They did the deal through crossfire) so MpGH surely can not interfere in it. In addition, I bought accountet of my friends so it was my account.
    2ndI was told to not sell my account troguht MPGH so i sold it troght a other hacking website, after i sold my account i used to know that the person i sold my account to is mpgh member to, also "sultan2b" so we becme friends at mpgh and i asked him to put a vouch for me despite we didnt the deal at mpgh.
    i was told to not sell my account in MPGH and i never did. It would be smart if you first talked to me before you ban me
    I would like have my main account unbanned since i dont did anything wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Any proove it wasent throu mpgh?
    and you told him to vouch its youre problemme
    and iam sure you were blacklisted for scamming so anyway i hope you will remain banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Any proove it wasent throu mpgh?
    and you told him to vouch its youre problemme
    and iam sure you were blacklisted for scamming so anyway i hope you will remain banned
    Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you talking about ?
    I know its my problem and its ABSOULATLY NOT YOUR PROBLEM so dont come and get involved in this.
    And i was never blacklisted go and check your self ! @Ravallo have u read this ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Croslife2 View Post
    Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you talking about ?
    I know its my problem and its ABSOULATLY NOT YOUR PROBLEM so dont come and get involved in this.
    And i was never blacklisted go and check your self ! @Ravallo have u read this ?

He's an active member of my Anti-Scam team, and other members are allowed to comment here. That's who he is, and he's a trusted member too, unlike you!!! If you got banned by Ravallo, i'm 100% he was right in doing that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1. The thing was, cote aka omar was banned right after the thread was closed for investigations.
    2. Also, no one ever stated anything about "not allowing to sell it on MPGH".
    3. It was actually generalized, if you noticed Approved.'s post where he stated "please refrain from selling this account, account is not up for sale, violations will lead to consequences"
    4. Yet you still went forward and sold it, not on MPGH but somewhere else.
    5. On top of what I just said, if the staff had to consult with you before you get banned, then that just defeats the purpose.
    6. The fact is, if the case was under investigations, do not bother and sell it and wait until everything has been settled.
    7. If you are unsure about what's going on, message one of the staff members. It is not that hard.
    8. The fact is, even if you scam a scammer (not saying you did), you end up being a scammer yourself.
    9. Also, why were you so desperate to sell the account? If you were innocent, then you would not mind how long it would take for investigations to go on.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

heythere123v2 (04-23-2013),Ravallo (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    Ignorance does not constitute Innocence. You are also not allowed to share or sell MPGH accounts, so your ban seems just.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    @Riddick Sure, let him comment but it dosent means that he can come and blame shit on me. i did never scam someone and you dont even know that this is about, get some fact and it wasnt ravallo who banned me. and it dosent make any since cuz i am false banned. @Lion King I ll try to answer at all your qestion's.
    That way i got the message from Approved was that, i am not allowed to sell this account on mpgh.
    I sold the account since it has gone almost 3 weeks now then you was going to find out, nothing happend and cote was banned, so i thougt you have banned him for scamming and there is no problem with selling my account.
    I didnt understand NR.5 could you please explain ?
    I bought the account from my friend, and i can get him to mpgh to prove that ( might dosent help since he my friend and i think you wont belive him )
    And the last question why i desprate wanted to sell my account is, since it comming summer and i really want to buy motorcycle , thats why i allways want the money on paypal so i can pick them out, I'm sure you note that in the recent past, I have sold many accounter and it is for me to collect as much money as possible to buy motorcycle for me.
    i dont understand if I buy an account that has long time ago been a scammed account is that my foult then , I am even not sure if omar telling the truth if its really his account? My buddy bought accountet in crossfire for 30,000 Zp then he sold it to me and I sold it. Is it then my friend / my fault?
    It is not fair to chide me for a scammer says something. @NormenJaydenFBI i think you got it wrong bro, i never shared my MPGH account. i sold a account that i was not suppose to sell, but i didnt know about it. I thougt i was not suppose to sell on mpgh(on other website i could sell) it was so i tought

Thanks
    Admin ban. GL getting through this one.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Croslife2 (04-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Riddick Sure, let him comment but it dosent means that he can come and blame shit on me. i did never scam someone and you dont even know that this is about, get some fact and it wasnt ravallo who banned me. and it dosent make any since cuz i am false banned. @Lion King I ll try to answer at all your qestion's.
    That way i got the message from Approved was that, i am not allowed to sell this account on mpgh.
    I sold the account since it has gone almost 3 weeks now then you was going to find out, nothing happend and cote was banned, so i thougt you have banned him for scamming and there is no problem with selling my account.
    I didnt understand NR.5 could you please explain ?
    I bought the account from my friend, and i can get him to mpgh to prove that ( might dosent help since he my friend and i think you wont belive him )
    And the last question why i desprate wanted to sell my account is, since it comming summer and i really want to buy motorcycle , thats why i allways want the money on paypal so i can pick them out, I'm sure you note that in the recent past, I have sold many accounter and it is for me to collect as much money as possible to buy motorcycle for me.
    i dont understand if I buy an account that has long time ago been a scammed account is that my foult then , I am even not sure if omar telling the truth if its really his account? My buddy bought accountet in crossfire for 30,000 Zp then he sold it to me and I sold it. Is it then my friend / my fault?
    It is not fair to chide me for a scammer says something. NormenJaydenFBI i think you got it wrong bro, i never shared my MPGH account. i sold a account that i was not suppose to sell, but i didnt know about it. I thougt i was not suppose to sell on mpgh(on other website i could sell) it was so i tought
    - Even if you wanted a motorcycle, you still could have clarified everything before you have an assumption
    - Again, I will be quoting this "please refrain from selling this account, account is not up for sale, violations will lead to consequences". Nowhere in that sentence or phrase does it mention "MPGH" on it, meaning that it was your own fault for the misinterpretation of that clear statement
    - In fact, it is common sense that when someone tells you to do something, that you do as told and you wait until things are resolved
    - During that time when omar was trying to prove that he was the owner of the account, it actually seemed like he was the original owner, according to @Approved.
    - If you also actually read the message I wrote at that time, it was clearly stated in bold "Once we come up with the resolution, members will be informed." meaning that the judgement was still undergoing and you were not allowed to sell the account until a post was made.
    - Regardless if omar was banned or not or if he was a scammer, he still has his own human rights which leads to why you should not have sold the account until further instructions
    - If you thought that the staff forgot about the case, you should have just messaged them or reminded them, there is still a couple of months until summer, so I do not get why you are in such a rush!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    If you got banned by Ravallo
    wasnt banned by Ravallo, was banned by Dave

I talked to my buddy who owns accountet
    account belonged to YOU =_=
    I was told to not sell my account troguht MPGH so i sold it troght a other hacking website
    proof?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to heythere123v2 For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123v2 View Post

wasnt banned by Ravallo, was banned by Dave

account belonged to YOU =_=

proof?
    Banned by Dave so you deserve it from what I can see.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post

- Even if you wanted a motorcycle, you still could have clarified everything before you have an assumption
    - Again, I will be quoting this "please refrain from selling this account, account is not up for sale, violations will lead to consequences". Nowhere in that sentence or phrase does it mention "MPGH" on it, meaning that it was your own fault for the misinterpretation of that clear statement
    - In fact, it is common sense that when someone tells you to do something, that you do as told and you wait until things are resolved
    - During that time when omar was trying to prove that he was the owner of the account, it actually seemed like he was the original owner, according to @Approved.
    - If you also actually read the message I wrote at that time, it was clearly stated in bold "Once we come up with the resolution, members will be informed." meaning that the judgement was still undergoing and you were not allowed to sell the account until a post was made.
    - Regardless if omar was banned or not or if he was a scammer, he still has his own human rights which leads to why you should not have sold the account until further instructions
    - If you thought that the staff forgot about the case, you should have just messaged them or reminded them, there is still a couple of months until summer, so I do not get why you are in such a rush!
    I sold the account since noone of you have been telling me anything then ""please refrain from selling this account, account is not up for sale, violations will lead to consequences"
    And i swear for real i havent seen your message " Once we come up with the resolution, members will be informed "
    And when i notice that omar was banned for more then 1 week i thought that he was banned perm and you havent talked to him.
    I talked to the person who sold that account to omar ( yes that account has been omar once) BUT omar/some1 elase , sold that account to my friend 3 weeks ago. and I WAS in the same room when they were talking about the account.
    After that my friend bougth that account ( idr for how much ) then i bought the account from me friend , since sultan wanted to buy that account and i sold it to him.
    ALSO IN FIRST PLACE WHEN I DID MAKE A THE THREAD ABOUT TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT ITS WASNT MY ACCOUNT THEN. IT WAS MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT.
    I bougth the account from him 2 days after you and approved closed the thread.
    And for a few days ago i sold it to sultan.
    IF omar provied that the account was once his account, were you going to take the account from me or what ? since i have payed money for that account.
    I am sure that there is many accounts in selling sectin wich once has ben scammed form someone.
    And i am even not sure if its omar's account, i wanted to see proof from him that the account really is his account. he never showed me proofs.
    And i have rush to buy a motorcycle since its cheapest to buy an now before the summer. in the summer everyone is raises the price for motorcycle.
    Approved: i can get proof from my msn chat !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I sold the account since noone of you have been telling me anything then ""please refrain from selling this account, account is not up for sale, violations will lead to consequences"
    And i swear for real i havent seen your message " Once we come up with the resolution, members will be informed "
    And when i notice that omar was banned for more then 1 week i thought that he was banned perm and you havent talked to him.
    I talked to the person who sold that account to omar ( yes that account has been omar once) BUT omar/some1 elase , sold that account to my friend 3 weeks ago. and I WAS in the same room when they were talking about the account.
    After that my friend bougth that account ( idr for how much ) then i bought the account from me friend , since sultan wanted to buy that account and i sold it to him.
    ALSO IN FIRST PLACE WHEN I DID MAKE A THE THREAD ABOUT TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT ITS WASNT MY ACCOUNT THEN. IT WAS MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT.
    I bougth the account from him 2 days after you and approved closed the thread.
    And for a few days ago i sold it to sultan.
    IF omar provied that the account was once his account, were you going to take the account from me or what ? since i have payed money for that account.
    I am sure that there is many accounts in selling sectin wich once has ben scammed form someone.
    And i am even not sure if its omar's account, i wanted to see proof from him that the account really is his account. he never showed me proofs.
    And i have rush to buy a motorcycle since its cheapest to buy an now before the summer. in the summer everyone is raises the price for motorcycle.
    Approved: i can get proof from my msn chat !
    1. The post was there and everyone was informed. Even if you did not see it, that is your own fault
    2. Also, you said you have proof to prove yourself not guilty, I honestly do not get why you never posted it and you said you will. Sounds completely like BS to me.
    3. Again, I have to state it out. Everything was stated, all the warnings and precautions, yet you still went forward. Even if you did not read it, yet again is your own fault.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post

1. The post was there and everyone was informed. Even if you did not see it, that is your own fault
    2. Also, you said you have proof to prove yourself not guilty, I honestly do not get why you never posted it and you said you will. Sounds completely like BS to me.
    3. Again, I have to state it out. Everything was stated, all the warnings and precautions, yet you still went forward. Even if you did not read it, yet again is your own fault.
    Yes i know its my foulth but a permban is to much i think.
    I also sold the account since no one were asking me anything about the account...
    Can you check with Dave if I could get a warning or 30 days blacklist?

Thanks
    Here it is @Lion King @Ravallo @Approved.
    I showed @Approved. Proof that someone entered had entered my gmail and changed the account I showed the IP that entered my email it was a CrosLife's IP
    I still have a message in my gmail the message was in 31 Mar this means the last the month before
    CrosLife says "BUT omar/some1 elase , sold that account to my friend 3 weeks ago. and I WAS in the same room when they were talking about the account."
    and in his thread says the his friend bought this account 1 month ago and in April he says 3 weeks ago (if he really bought that account it would be 2 months ago but he scammed it so he does not remember what to say) and how he bought it and the account was with me till 31 Mar with proof ( I showed it in screenshot )
    How we can check that the message in my email that it is the account?check the id :marko1990 and the security answer
    you can ask the id and the security answer from sultan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Untitled.png  

Untitled.png  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast