Thread: Xfire Walls

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Xfire Walls

Ok, first off, please don't hate ppl. It seems to me that everyone is asking about drgn's and legify's hacks. By no means did i make this, I found it and I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A COUPLE MONTHS!!! I haven't seen this one on here, or it's so old on the forum it's on like, the tenth page This is like Drgn's old hack, but this one actually works

Ok, here's what you do:
    1.) Download!!! (You may need to disable your AV)(or if you don't want to wait for pending, pm me your email i guess.)
    2.) Extract the three files (d3dx9_33.exe, d3dx9_33.dll, d3d9.dll) to a new folder in your Combat Arms directory (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\New Folder\)
    3.)Go into your new folder, right click d3dx9_33.exe, send to, and Desktop (create shortcut)
    4.)right click your desktop icon for Combat Arms, click properties, compatibility, check the compat mode, then select windows 2000. Apply and OK.
    5.)With your antivirus off, start the hack, then start Combat Arms (both as Administrator on vista)
    6.)When you are on the login screen, press insert. Navigate with the arrow keys. The best combo is Fullbright, Wallhack, and No Fog. Don't use colors, cause you'll d/c in a few minutes. After selecting your hacks press insert again and log in. If you press insert again, your game will crash, so be careful.
    6.)Have fun, and don't get banned

The scan: (themida... that's why it looks bad)
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOT ALWAYS IN A WINDOW. ONLY THE GAME LOBBIES AND MENUS!!! THE GAME IS FULLSCREEN!!!

ALSO, I'M ATTACHING A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE SAME THING. IT'S THE SAME HACK BUT WITH AN INSTALLER, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE TO PLACE THE FILES.

Here's how to do it:
    1Open .zip file
    2run Setup.exe
    3It will ask you where to install. It shows the combat arms directory. add \walls to the end of it
    4It should say "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\walls"
    5It adds an icon on the desktop for you, so open that.
    6With combat arms still on win2k (or win95) compatibility, run combat arms.
    7Follow the same rules above for how to use the hack (don't use color, press insert at the login screen to select hacks, don't press insert again or you'll dc)

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...3cb-1246028859

Ok, my fraps was being really gay, so I could only get a pic of my login screen
    [IMG]https://i105.photobucke*****m/albums/m222/randomtornado/d3dx9_33samp-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by r3k0n; 07-13-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Screenshot

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to r3k0n For This Useful Post:

andygun (07-20-2009),cafer2004 (07-20-2009),Cobbra (07-21-2009),eliran93 (07-13-2009),Eternitron (07-14-2009),exonian (07-13-2009),irakliz123 (07-17-2009),mohammad5055 (07-20-2009),raid2 (08-04-2012),realpipi (07-14-2009),TheKamikazes (07-25-2009)

Thanks
    this is the hack i use

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerbeast View Post
    i have the public hack and it still works for me chams work for 1game and i have vista so its always windowed
    ok, i guess vista is always windowed? I use xp sp2, so that may be the problem

Thanks
    um i dont kno my friend haswindows 2000 and his works full screen

Thanks
    try downloading the hack i gave u only have to make a folder named C1XPCAHACK then put the hack in that folder tell me if it worked
    Last edited by blazerbeast; 07-13-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerbeast View Post
    try downloading the hack i gave u only have to make a folder named C1XPCAHACK then put the hack in that folder tell me if it worked
    Chill, bro. I kinda have to wait for the file to be approved before i download it

Thanks
    im runnin vista and when i try to run the hack it says 'cant inject dll' ... any suggestions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It has been D/C me recently but I think it could be the crosshair because I play with the wallhack, nofog, and the crosshair. And until recently they all worked then my crosshair wouldn't show up when activated and it started D/C me.

Oh and to fix the fullscreen problem I just changed my resolution to 1024 by 768 and it made it always fullscreen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r3k0n View Post
    ok, here's some hints for you:
    1.) don't run your sentences together. I would at least REMOTELY like to understand what you're saying.
    2.) The exe file looks for the dlls IN THE COMBAT ARMS FOLDER. Therefore, the hacks need to be there.
    3.) Who fails more? The person who asks the question, or the person who can't answer?
    rofl the guys who ever is having trouble running the wall hack no fog and fullbright he is wrong for windows XP u have all ur file out side of your combat arms folder Trust me ROFL. If all the files are in ur combat arms folder u Crash and the hacks dont pop up.

Dont thanks for the hack but u have to do this THE FOLDERS CANNOT BE IN UR COMBAT ARMS FOLDER THANK ME IF i HELPED!!!!! (JUST A random folder on ur desktop and no shortcut for the program that messes with it aswell) and u fail more becuz u insist on keeping them in there even though it doesnt work

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu800 View Post
    rofl the guys who ever is having trouble running the wall hack no fog and fullbright he is wrong for windows XP u have all ur file out side of your combat arms folder Trust me ROFL. If all the files are in ur combat arms folder u Crash and the hacks dont pop up.

Dont thanks for the hack but u have to do this THE FOLDERS CANNOT BE IN UR COMBAT ARMS FOLDER THANK ME IF i HELPED!!!!! (JUST A random folder on ur desktop and no shortcut for the program that messes with it aswell) and u fail more becuz u insist on keeping them in there even though it doesnt work
    I already showed you once where they go. And you know what? For shits and giggles, I'll do it again :
    [IMG]https://i105.photobucke*****m/albums/m222/randomtornado/location.jpg[/IMG]

This is EXACTLY where my hacks are, and don't tell people it doesn't work when it does. If the files are in your combat arms folder, yes, you will d/c. If you put them INSIDE a folder INSIDE the combat arms folder, then you won't d/c. If it works on the desktop, fuckin kudos to you, but it also works in the folder you made in combat arms.

By the way, ryu, get some fuckin grammar.

@rawr. I never had problems with the crosshair. It may be the case for you, but idk.
    @lastchanc are you running as admin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol it works but D/C me after the game finishes

if i turn it off like when its 135
    would i D/C?

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
    lol it works but D/C me after the game finishes

if i turn it off like when its 135
    would i D/C?
    Please read my first post:
    "If you press insert again, your game will crash, so be careful

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r3k0n View Post
    I already showed you once where they go. And you know what? For shits and giggles, I'll do it again :
    [IMG]https://i105.photobucke*****m/albums/m222/randomtornado/location.jpg[/IMG]

This is EXACTLY where my hacks are, and don't tell people it doesn't work when it does. If the files are in your combat arms folder, yes, you will d/c. If you put them INSIDE a folder INSIDE the combat arms folder, then you won't d/c. If it works on the desktop, fuckin kudos to you, but it also works in the folder you made in combat arms.

By the way, ryu, get some fuckin grammar.

@rawr. I never had problems with the crosshair. It may be the case for you, but idk.
    @lastchanc are you running as admin?
    lol dude when it's in your combat arms folder WITHIN a folder u made the hacks don't show up in the game.. and u will d/c desktop u don't this is all i am saying and i think it will help people because it helped me, but it goes against your procedure so idk HOW it works for u. Anybody else if his way doen't work for u then try what i did thank me if it worked. sorry i was being a d bag, but the post on drgns hack's was dumb like how u said all the uploader's hacks worked for them but not us.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu800 View Post
    lol dude when it's in your combat arms folder WITHIN a folder u made the hacks don't show up in the game.. and u will d/c desktop u don't this is all i am saying and i think it will help people because it helped me, but it goes against your procedure so idk HOW it works for u. Anybody else if his way doen't work for u then try what i did thank me if it worked. sorry i was being a d bag, but the post on drgns hack's was dumb like how u said all the uploader's hacks worked for them but not us.
    No, it wasn't dumb. explain to me why my hack only seems to work perfectly for me. explain for me why no one seems to be able to get drgn's hack to work right. and finally, explain to me why no one seems to be able to get Legify's to work correctly either. It was a legitimate statement, and it's proving to be more true by the minute

[IMG]https://i105.photobucke*****m/albums/m222/randomtornado/Combat-Arms_00.jpg[/IMG]
    It works... with the files where they are
    Last edited by r3k0n; 07-13-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    lol r3kon i cant get the other two hacks to work either they d/c after 1 game but yours works so i cant explain i just had to change what u told me to do and it worked, so i am guessing theres some misleading info from them too but not sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    no have on this site works for me. this hack on this thread says it cant inject dll. any helpfull words would be appreciated

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast