Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Red face CANA Acc Any Rank, Prefer good amount of Perms and maybe a Perm Spec ~$50

Hey everyone! I just recently joined back on CA a couple weeks ago.
    I am looking for a CA North America account with a good amount of perms, and maybe a perm Spec. The account can be any rank, any K.D., and I will be willing to pay around $50 in Karma Koin, and MAYBE Paypal. Please leave info on the account and pictures of weapons! Thank you!
    (Vouches would be nice, too.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tehaznpope View Post
    Hey everyone! I just recently joined back on CA a couple weeks ago.
    I am looking for a CA North America account with a good amount of perms, and maybe a perm Spec. The account can be any rank, any K.D., and I will be willing to pay around $50 in Karma Koin, and MAYBE Paypal. Please leave info on the account and pictures of weapons! Thank you!
    (Vouches would be nice, too.)
    CPT with 20 perms.

I don't have vouches on MPGH, on a different website I do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    CPT with 20 perms.

I don't have vouches on MPGH, on a different website I do.
    Sure, PM or tell me your Skype and we can discuss what's on the account/etc.! Thank you!

Thanks
    Sure, PM or tell me your Skype and we can discuss what's on the account/etc.! Thank you!
    My Skype is

kelvinnguyentanz@live.com

Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i have a major 5 40+ perms and 1 mill gp if u wanna buy pm me ur skype

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparze View Post
    i have a major 5 40+ perms and 1 mill gp if u wanna buy pm me ur skype
    Sorry, can't PM as of yet on this forum. I believe I need at least 20 posts. I'm very interested in buying the account though, if it has decent perms.

Thanks
    Sorry, can't PM as of yet on this forum. I believe I need at least 20 posts. I'm very interested in buying the account though, if it has decent perms.
    Captain 3
    28%

Perm spec(Raven)
    M6A2 SRT
    MK14Mod0
    MP7MOD
    CZ Scorpion Evo A3
    G18 Cobra
    82 day name color change (purple)
    K2
    UMP LE
    MK16
    ACR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Captain 3
    28%

Perm spec(Raven)
    M6A2 SRT
    MK14Mod0
    MP7MOD
    CZ Scorpion Evo A3
    G18 Cobra
    82 day name color change (purple)
    K2
    UMP LE
    MK16
    ACR
    Wow, very nice. Seems to have alot of what I would like. May we talk about more of the account details, whenever you have time? As well as how much you are looking for, for the account. Thank you very much!

Thanks
    Wow, very nice. Seems to have alot of what I would like. May we talk about more of the account details, whenever you have time? As well as how much you are looking for, for the account. Thank you very much!
    More goodies in the inbox, my skype is embrace..

include the two periods

Thanks
    Alright, so after doing some searching on some sellers, I found out that a couple sellers that have contacted me are pretty suspicious, so I've decided to stay away from them. For some odd reason, Sparze has the same Skype as Fantasy1, who I believe was banned for scamming.... And for SykoticCA, there is apparent proof on Youtube that he RATs (Remote Access Trojan) people to hack their accounts. Honestly, I don't know what to believe, but I would like to buy an account from a person who won't try to pull a fast one.

I am still looking for an account to buy, around 50k NX (Karma Koin). A MM will be used, most likely [MPGH]Approved. Thank you.

Thanks
    Alright, so after doing some searching on some sellers, I found out that a couple sellers that have contacted me are pretty suspicious, so I've decided to stay away from them. For some odd reason, Sparze has the same Skype as Fantasy1, who I believe was banned for scamming.... And for SykoticCA, there is apparent proof on Youtube that he RATs (Remote Access Trojan) people to hack their accounts. Honestly, I don't know what to believe, but I would like to buy an account from a person who won't try to pull a fast one.

I am still looking for an account to buy, around 50k NX (Karma Koin). A MM will be used, most likely [MPGH]Approved. Thank you.
    Sparze and Fantasy1 are one in the same, however he was not banned for scamming.

SykoticCA has been trying to make out others to be disreputable while he, himself has been trying to scam since registry.

Thanks
    Sparze and Fantasy1 are one in the same, however he was not banned for scamming.

SykoticCA has been trying to make out others to be disreputable while he, himself has been trying to scam since registry.
    Oh ok, so Sparze/Fantasy1 was not banned for scamming? Does this mean that its okay to buy from him through a MM?
    By the way, thanks for the help and info. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by tehaznpope; 04-25-2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Grammar errors.

Thanks
    Oh ok, so Sparze/Fantasy1 was not banned for scamming? Does this mean that its okay to buy from him through a MM?
    By the way, thanks for the help and info. I really appreciate it.
    As far as I know, he was not. There are no reports of him in scammers grave, I've only seen false accusations made by disreputable characters.

Although I can vouch for him, I can not recommend him due to the fact he can not use Middleman.

Curious as to why I seem suspicious though ~

Thanks
    As far as I know, he was not. There are no reports of him in scammers grave, I've only seen false accusations made by disreputable characters.

Although I can vouch for him, I can not recommend him due to the fact he can not use Middleman.

Curious as to why I seem suspicious though ~
    Never said you were suspicious, you are actually the first person I would go to in order to buy an account. The only people who I thought were suspicious were the 2 guys I mentioned in my previous post, and that's it.

Thanks
    Never said you were suspicious, you are actually the first person I would go to in order to buy an account. The only people who I thought were suspicious were the 2 guys I mentioned in my previous post, and that's it.
    Ah, the timing in the post and skype gave me that idea, alright.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast