Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    meh i asked him to 1v1 one me legit and he still lost, flaming is cool and all, but when you want to make a point you gotta do somthing extra.
    lol... that's just great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You all got nothing really to be bragging Tryed to Burn me i didnt get the joke not funny i guess but anyways with that out the way Harden the fuck up you say When did i get soft ..nuff said...... got to do some thing Extra ......aimbot ??? lol Dont trust a hacker when they say no hacks pfffft Get at me for a legit matches only team battles i would like more but your all bent on killing me so w/e up too you AthicDa-gene shady6972@hotmail.com only for the legit players if there r any on this worthless trash site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- i don't use an aimbot moron(personally i hate em).

If your gonna bitch about losing please GTFO cus rly im tired of idiots who bitch at ppl for hacking and when i 1v1 them legit they STILL lose. And wtf you doing with your email? are you like some sorta super-idiot? Im super cereals about this, you shouldn't give out your email on a hacking site where your hated cus your such a dumbass. I mean thats like me going to the crossfire forums, promoting hacking, and then giving out my email adress.

i would team battle you, but what is the point in that? i mean how does that prove you are better or worse? you'd probally just start kicking anyway. Its been fun chatting and all, but you need to either stop bitching about hacks or GTFO. You know whats the difference between a hacker and a regular player on forums? Hackers don't bitch and complain about losing, they don't go onto regular forums and promote hacks, they leave other forums alone because they already know that if the regular people want hacks they will find them. Regular people seem to think that they can change the hackers "heart" or some other bs. Fact is that the people came to a hacking forum for one reason, hacks. You can spit a ton of bs like "i bet you can't beat me legit" or "why hack a free game?"(although thats the reason for priced games 2, less hacks). No one is gonna listen because by coming here they already decided on getting hacks. If they didn't wanna get hacks, they wouldn't have come here. Therefore(by repeating myself) i doubt your opinion will be labeled as anything more than "idiotic"

-.- logic is important in life, learn to use it to your advantage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yea tuuuurd useless verginia
    This Fire Burns
    Always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol your still calling me these names but its all good Use hack dont use hack W/e you dont wanna team battle cuz ur punk i dont kick ppl only for hacking so ya and Therefore(by repeating myself) i doubt your opinion will be labeled as anything more than "idiotic" i did this all out of bordem i play for shits and giggils not to be labeled ill label you as a dick head shut up and have a nice day ill put light on ya and expose this bitch ill light you up kid thats right boi you'll glow but 45.buttets is heavey so ill destroy you slow hackers dont bitch about losing only cuz they did it alrealy and when out and got hacks now sad lil kids need super vision good play out side its a nice day gunz up bitches

Thanks
    LMAO this little chooblet still has not got his skull smashed open with the banhammer?
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    I think NOT hacking is just a waste of the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Then you won't mind being banned, as for you 'hate' hacking, little ******.
    Why would you REGISTER at a hacking site, to complain about it. Bet you got banned from your no-life game, and are now taking it out on us. Take this ban, as a shout for help. So, GTFO MPGH, and find a life.

Kthx.

Thanks
    Can someone please tell me what the guy meant on 1st post? I couldn't read his post, his English sucks.
    Experienced in C++. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding C++.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    FUCK YOU SUCKING NOOB COCK SUCKER PISSING YOU OFF IS SO FUN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by shady311 View Post
    OK i joined this site to yell and bitch at all you useless fuks that use this hacks for fuck sakes get sum Skills. like daam you got to cheat at a game that you play for free man get the fuck out of here. If you got to use these hacks and chams you shouldnt be playing video game.For real players with skills (like me)i play Cross fire and when i see a hacker it drives me up the wall.So hacker if your see me AthicDa-gene duck your head cuz mother fukers im gunnin for yaz fuking panzys fight a real war and try to hack that get ur mother fucking head poped off on the real world fuking nerds
    you know i hope i do see you in crossfire im gunna blow your head right off whinny little bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    rofl at this topic, shady i pity on you for pitying on hackers xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok in crossfire cuz of you bitchs everyone is hacking chamming everything i repoported like 47 peeps (ima mod )i reporting you stop me right now you got 1 more day of hacking enjoy it...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456