Thread: Making Trainers

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Making Trainers

Hello Guys well i'm getting sick of waiting for someone to make a trainer and i have this thing where i have to do something at all times so i figure why not make a Oversoul trainer since it's one of the few Battleon games that doesn't have one yet dispite the fact everyone says it's easy... so could you guys give me some links or anything useful for learning how to make a trainers and how i'll get the codes etc for Oversoul like Monster ID and all that good stuff? what programs to use and all the good stuff
    Last edited by Ravime; 04-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    Hello Guys well i'm getting sick of making a trainer and i have this thing where i have to do something at all times so i figure why not make a Oversoul trainer since it's one of the few Battleon games that doesn't have one yet dispite the fact everyone says it's easy... so could you guys give me some links or anything useful for learning how to make a trainers and how i'll get the codes etc for Oversoul like Monster ID and all that good stuff? what programs to use and all the good stuff
    wo wo woa slow down. first your going to need to learn a programming language before you even start about making a trainer. you cant just copy youtube videos and not understand what the hell is going on. from what i have seen the best language to use for AE's games is AS3(actionscript 3) which requires adobe creative suite. i would suggest that you learnt as3 bit by bit for a month and then started focusing on making a trainer.

BORATownage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    wo wo woa slow down. first your going to need to learn a programming language before you even start about making a trainer. you cant just copy youtube videos and not understand what the hell is going on. from what i have seen the best language to use for AE's games is AS3(actionscript 3) which requires adobe creative suite. i would suggest that you learnt as3 bit by bit for a month and then started focusing on making a trainer.

BORATownage

aha gotcha well i have access to a large amount of programs and already have every adobe program so yeah well BoraTownage what are some languages that are easy to learn and some ways to learn them? i have ADHD and i wouldn't say i give up easily but get distracted easily or grow bored fairly fast just a little inquiry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    aha gotcha well i have access to a large amount of programs and already have every adobe program so yeah well BoraTownage what are some languages that are easy to learn and some ways to learn them? i have ADHD and i wouldn't say i give up easily but get distracted easily or grow bored fairly fast just a little inquiry
    easy languages to learn? well in my opinion i would say that as3 is an easy language aswell as python and html. however i do not know much about how useful html would be to make a bot. but its almost always possible to write a trainer in any language.
    so yeah i would advise you to start with AS3. however if you would like to continue on and make software in the future i would recommend trying to learn C++(takes about 6 months).
    Last edited by BORATownage; 04-27-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    easy languages to learn? well in my opinion i would say that as3 is an easy language aswell as python and html. however i do not know much about how useful html would be to make a bot. but its almost always possible to write a trainer in any language.
    so yeah i would advise you to start with AS3. however if you would like to continue on and make software in the future i would recommend trying to learn C++(takes about 6 months).
    could you recommend some interesting ways to learn As3? so i won't get bored easily?

Thanks
    could you recommend some interesting ways to learn As3? so i won't get bored easily?
    Here are some useful videos if you want to learn AS3:
    How to Program in Flash AS3 - YouTube

If you want to go in-depth with AS3, here's a link for that:
    Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

or if you just want to make an Trainer for AQWorlds ONLY, you can always visit my channel
    Zerobrium - YouTube

Here are some other basic AS3 functions for AQWorlds:
    https://pastebin.com/9k5QF8DM
    Last edited by zerobrium; 04-27-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks
    Phew, don't listen to the other kid. Python isn't an easy language to learn. AS3 is easier and would be a whole lot better. You should start out by watching Zero's tutorials and reading up on a few tutorials. After you understand the basics and learn a little about the language you can download the shockwave file from the website and decompile it in a program like SoThink SWF Decompiler and search for variables then.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

Gynder (07-02-2013),Ravime (04-28-2013)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

Ravime (04-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks guys i really appreciate it

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Great timing lol!
    Damn lol you go in depth :P lol already know how to download stuff XD that sucks tho any idea why it doesn't work in Cs6? Lol dude wtf is with the song at the end???
    Last edited by Ravime; 04-28-2013 at 01:22 AM.