Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Gee Gee Legendary Pet package

100 bucks pay to win sucks stupid ass kabam

Thanks
    You really don't understand what's pay to win,do you?

The richest man is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
    You really don't understand what's pay to win,do you?
    it IS pay 2 win.
    Alde is Alde is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thats the reason why there are private servers, without Kabam :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good lad, this is not pay to win. Why you might you ask? Simply because legendary eggs are obtainable as drop. Pay to win only happens when they sell exclusive [insert thing/pet/item/etc here] which are not obtainable through farming (except for dyes and other aesthetics). This is pay for convenience, or more precisely pay for show-off, and seeing that it is a random legendary with random skills, it is almost a gamble.

Kabam is a company. Companies don't render services for free. If it's a rip-off, don't buy it, ignore it, continue playing and farming, like what I do. Makes the game still enjoyable and interesting as I project and hope that one day, after doing so many dungeon runs, that blue bag will give me my legendary egg.
    Last edited by silentWizz02; 04-30-2013 at 06:40 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silentWizz02 For This Useful Post:

jfrotch (04-30-2013),lolasdflol (05-01-2013),mainaltmulee (05-01-2013),meap01 (05-11-2013),Sutee (04-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silentWizz02 View Post
    Good lad, this is not pay to win. Why you might you ask? Simply because legendary eggs are obtainable as drop. Pay to win only happens when they sell exclusive [insert thing/pet/item/etc here] which are not obtainable through farming (except for dyes and other aesthetics). This is pay for convenience, or more precisely pay for show-off, and seeing that it is a random legendary with random skills, it is almost a gamble.

Kabam is a company. Companies don't render services for free. If it's a rip-off, don't buy it, ignore it, continue playing and farming, like what I do. Makes the game still enjoyable and interesting as I project and hope that one day, after doing so many dungeon runs, that blue bag will give me my legendary egg.
    Wait there selling a legendary egg for 100$? oh wait *cough* 15 ambroisa *cough* hmmmm your right, doesnt seem pay to win at all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bstednote View Post
    Wait there selling a legendary egg for 100$? oh wait *cough* 15 ambroisa *cough* hmmmm your right, doesnt seem pay to win at all
    The only thing that can be used to feed pets is ambrosia?Nop.Get the point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by bstednote View Post
    Am I supposed to laugh at this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well i just bought 10 of them.

Thanks

You are stupid.

It's actually easier to beg in the street until you get 100$ to buy the legendary egg, than it is to loot one in the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RealmAnna View Post
    You are stupid.

It's actually easier to beg in the street until you get 100$ to buy the legendary egg, than it is to loot one in the game.
    Stop calling people stupid, you stupid. Last time I read my comment, it made sense and has a point. Yours, I'm not sure.

Also, if you have an ounce of a brain (which clearly you don't), you should stop telling people how to go on acquiring in-game items. Gtfo here and go beg, since you're so good to farm and actually play the game.

And oh, no offense mate, fuck you!

Thanks
    Stop calling people stupid, you stupid. Last time I read my comment, it made sense and has a point. Yours, I'm not sure.

Also, if you have an ounce of a brain (which clearly you don't), you should stop telling people how to go on acquiring in-game items. Gtfo here and go beg, since you're so good to farm and actually play the game.

And oh, no offense mate, fuck you!
    You would only have made a good point if you could actually get a maxed divine pet as fast or faster than a kid can get the money to just buy it by begging from his parents, stealing their credit card, working at mcdonalds or loaning moans. That would be less than 3 months. Can you max a Divine pet in less than 3 months without Pay To Win Mechanics?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RealmAnna View Post
    You would only have made a good point if you could actually get a maxed divine pet as fast or faster than a kid can get the money to just buy it by begging from his parents, stealing their credit card, working at mcdonalds or loaning moans. That would be less than 3 months. Can you max a Divine pet in less than 3 months without Pay To Win Mechanics?
    Read my first comment. If after that, you still can't understand, that's your problem. Goes to show who's stupid. And don't argue with me, I made my point, and I'm not some debate-hungry attention-seeking spoiled 10 year old mate. No.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Well i just bought 10 of them.
    someone probably need to buy 10 or more, to find a pet with the right abilities

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Getting a legendary pet can't really make up for the skill you obviously dont have if your ready to spend 100$ on a game rather than practicing.