Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I'll trade it for a Staff Sergeant Sergeant 3rd class with an mp7a1, para, frf2, and quite a few pistols including euro cap pistol, or an account that is Staff Sergeant Sergeant 1st class with dm, hawkeye, tpg, and mac 10 and few more pistols, choose which one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by maplesrat View Post
    I'll trade it for a Staff Sergeant Sergeant 3rd class with an mp7a1, para, frf2, and quite a few pistols including euro cap pistol, or an account that is Staff Sergeant Sergeant 1st class with dm, hawkeye, tpg, and mac 10 and few more pistols, choose which one
    Add me on skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by aa4spelers View Post
    if you dont trust me gtfo no one will trust you cuz you got 19 posts
    Keep it nice, mate. Don't insult people, we're all mature here and we expect everybody to be mature. We aren't 12 year olds.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maplesrat View Post
    Did you just list what weapons you like and put them in an account, thinking that they'd be attractive? Because you, sir, you're throwing around shit. Capsules on Staff Sergeant First class? Bullshit.
    Come back when you actually have a good trade/account. We all know AP capsules aren't worth "a few euro capsules".

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlazoo View Post
    I think this is worth a bit more than just an Antique/Winchester account.
    A permanent Antique is worth at least 2 primary AP capsules. It was availible in the loot wheel for a limited time and there are like... 20 people which got one.
    And he's OMM, so no troubles with scammers, fucktards and the trade goes quickly.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

and finally @TheBlazoo, how did you aquire this account? If I may ask. I seem to recognize/know this account.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12