Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Maybe mid-season they will start selling microtransaction DLC so you can have a pink mask or maybe even a zebra one, or bacon. OMG OMG OMG.

It's not a fucking game...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Can't really be assed with console tho..only thing I play on it every now and again is Halo 4
    Props on the Halo. You play online at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

Dude sorry for going offtopic, but damn thats one sexy ass signature.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    they just making up dumb stuff now.
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

DutchAirForce (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah, I do. Not like crazy consistent with it but you can add my gamertag.

Infinite Lead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    they just making up dumb stuff now.
    Willing to bet they'll come up with some twisted way to make it seem like Soap never actually died, and spin another series off that.
    Which in that series we'll find out Makarov never truly died, so we'll spend countless resources trying to stop him when we could just storm his hideout with just 2 people in juggernaut suits.*

Actually sounds about right for a CoD title

*ending of MW2.
    Last edited by Killian; 05-03-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    I'm always so skeptical about any new call of duty game that comes out, then I end up buying it anyways haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Willing to bet they'll come up with some twisted way to make it seem like Soap never actually died, and spin another series off that.
    Which in that series we'll find out Makarov never truly died, so we'll spend countless resources trying to stop him when we could just storm his hideout with just 2 people in juggernaut suits.

Actually sounds about right for a CoD title.
    Next, we foubd out that Sheperd, who is revealed to be Makarovs 2nd cousin, didnt die either and he will be destroying the US from the inside, and Ramirez was just a puppet in the whole scheme. Whilst all this is happening, Prices illegitimate son who is part of the Aus SAS comes to join the fray and earn his fathers pride.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Next, we foubd out that Sheperd, who is revealed to be Makarovs 2nd cousin, didnt die either and he will be destroying the US from the inside, and Ramirez was just a puppet in the whole scheme. Whilst all this is happening, Prices illegitimate son who is part of the Aus SAS comes to join the fray and earn his fathers pride.
    You guys should become Infinity Ward developers. You would be be paid millions just to come up with a plot.

Actually that's not a bad idea... Time to re-think my life...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Let me explain this guys, you have ACTIVISION and TREYARC. Sorry if i typed it wrong.

But, Activision makes like: Call of Duty 4 modern warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 and now Call of Duty Ghost.

Where Treyarc makes: Call Of duty World of War, Call of Duty black ops, Call of duty Black ops 2.

So, 1 year activision makes a game and release it than the next year Treyarc makes a CoD game and release it, than Activision again etc. So they have 2 years to make a CoD game.

Yet, the game are so much alike! They do have a new engine, but i can tell you right now it will be like Battlefield 4. It will look the same as every CoD.

Where battlefield is also going that way but i really hope they mix it up and really polish the game. Than CoD would finely die and everybody would come and play Battlefield. And in 2015 there will be a new Battlefield, i hope they change it up like they did when they went from Bc2 to bf3. But for now, all i can say is:

If Activision scruws Call Of Duty Ghost they basicly lost the game and the comunity, and if battlefield makes a even better game than bf3 (I think they will improve the game but just not enough to really kill CoD).

But, what i think will happen: CoD ghost will simply fail and most of those players will go to battlefield 4 (IF Dice really improved bf4 compared with bf3) And the only change CoD will be having on comming back is with treyarc who will probebly make: Call Of Duty Black ops 3 but that game needs to compete maybe agains MoH if EA lets danger close continue with working on there game what i highly daubt.

Sorry for bad english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @DutchAirForce thats pretty obvious already and I'm sure everyone knew that.

Activison dissapoins me from when they released MW2. From that on, they keep making same shit and they are being lazy fucks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Womanizer` For This Useful Post:

DutchAirForce (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Which in that series we'll find out Makarov never truly died, so we'll spend countless resources trying to stop him when we could just storm his hideout with just 2 people in juggernaut suits.

Actually sounds about right for a CoD title.
    Ghost will return, believe me. It will be when shepard and his man walked away ghost waked up and only his arm or something was on fire and quickly put the fire out. Than tryed to save that other guy but was toolate. Than ghost had to hide couse he had the bullit wound and burn wound and than they will probebly get him that he also had fought in Mw3 but we just didn't see it

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post
    @DutchAirForce thats pretty obvious already and I'm sure everyone knew that.

Activison dissapoins me from when they released MW2. From that on, they keep making same shit and they are being lazy fucks.
    Same here, since mw2 everything got fucked up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm, this is going to be different/intresting, can't wait to see what they're gonna do with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Is this the new marketing ploy? Masks?

Hey guise I'm gonna unlock me a new mask. OMG COD is best gaem.

plebs4lyfe
    I wish I could thank you thousand times for that post OMG LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
    Let me explain this guys, you have ACTIVISION and TREYARC. Sorry if i typed it wrong.

But, Activision makes like: Call of Duty 4 modern warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 and now Call of Duty Ghost.

Where Treyarc makes: Call Of duty World of War, Call of Duty black ops, Call of duty Black ops 2.

So, 1 year activision makes a game and release it than the next year Treyarc makes a CoD game and release it, than Activision again etc. So they have 2 years to make a CoD game.

Yet, the game are so much alike! They do have a new engine, but i can tell you right now it will be like Battlefield 4. It will look the same as every CoD.

Where battlefield is also going that way but i really hope they mix it up and really polish the game. Than CoD would finely die and everybody would come and play Battlefield. And in 2015 there will be a new Battlefield, i hope they change it up like they did when they went from Bc2 to bf3. But for now, all i can say is:

If Activision scruws Call Of Duty Ghost they basicly lost the game and the comunity, and if battlefield makes a even better game than bf3 (I think they will improve the game but just not enough to really kill CoD).

But, what i think will happen: CoD ghost will simply fail and most of those players will go to battlefield 4 (IF Dice really improved bf4 compared with bf3) And the only change CoD will be having on comming back is with treyarc who will probebly make: Call Of Duty Black ops 3 but that game needs to compete maybe agains MoH if EA lets danger close continue with working on there game what i highly daubt.

Sorry for bad english
    No.

Infinity Ward made Mw1/2/3/Ghost
    Treyarch made CoD 1, 2, 3, 5 (WaW), Black Ops, Black Ops 2.

Activision PUBLISH these games.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast