Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @nicogbd is more trusted. I can vouch for him.

You on the other hand, how to have three vouches with no post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You went full retard there. @DrknSm

Seriously same shit I had on my post GFTO Scammer.
    @gotswagx @Riddick tell me he didn't just copy and paste my thread with the exception of changing the Skype name.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post

Thank you.
    I know, he's just making shit up.
    Last edited by nicogbd; 05-02-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post

i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
    You went full retard there. @DrknSm

Seriously same shit I had on my post GFTO Scammer.
    @gotswagx@Riddick tell me he didn't just copy and paste my thread with the exception of changing the Skype name.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Thank you.
    I know, he's just making shit up.
    please, the fact that im selling for a cheaper price doesn't means i scam.

i went full retart? how...? i said that i can show you a proof that i can add this weapons and im looking for admins to vouch for me (i will add the weapons on an account they choose, they must have ap i dont buy ap for vouches)

and how do i scam if i SAID that im willing to use OMM and i dont care how the transction will go through.
    Last edited by DrknSm; 05-02-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DrknSm View Post
    i went full retart? how...? i said that i can show you a proof that i can add this weapons and im looking for admins to vouch for me (i will add the weapons on an account they choose, they must have ap i dont buy ap for vouches)
    Admins aren't going to let you add weapons on their acc's for free. Especially with such low posts
    Last edited by nicogbd; 05-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

[QUOTE=nicogbd;8040540][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040448]nahh i can show you a proof:

Admins aren't going to let you add weapons on their acc's for free. Especially with such low posts
    have i said only admins? trusted members also and admins DOES NOT have to give me their main account.

and you didn't answered, how can i scam if i use OMM?
    Last edited by DrknSm; 05-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

[QUOTE=nicogbd;8040540]
    nahh i can show you a proof:

have i said only admins? trusted members also and admins DOES NOT have to give me their main account.

Members now a days are Impersonating MM, and I don't think their going to waste their time or AP on someone like you.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

[QUOTE=nicogbd;8040540]
    nahh i can show you a proof:

The guy that does this needs to give the omm the acc and, then the OMM needs to give it to you to add guns. You can scam here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 211070 For This Useful Post:

nicogbd (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=nicogbd;8040580][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

Members now a days are Impersonating MM, and I don't think their going to waste their time or AP on someone like you.
    "someone like you" what is the matter with me? lol and i have no problem, the buyer chooses the MM and i accept only if the MM is legit and looks legit, i do not choose the MM... time? please if you have nothing to say just get out of my thread, are you afraid that i will get more sales then you? are you afraid because im cheaper? if you are so vouched and legit believe me you will get sales, so am I. If im legit people will buy from me and you will see that after the first sale i will get many more.

and again, THE BUYER CHOOSES THE MM.

[QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post

The guy that does this needs to give the omm the acc and, then the OMM needs to give it to you to add guns. You can scam here.

no, you know what is the catch here? he sends the money to the MM, after he sent i will add the guns and after i am done the MM will send me my money. okay?
    Last edited by DrknSm; 05-02-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post

I personally thank you.
    Last edited by nicogbd; 05-02-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=nicogbd;8040595][QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567]
    i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

I personally thank you.
    check what i wrote up there

edit: as you can see i have no possible way to hack your money or your account because you put the password, not me and i will be unable to see it. the MM gets the money and only after im done i will get the money, so money hacking isn't an option also
    Last edited by DrknSm; 05-02-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=DrknSm;8040594][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040580][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

"someone like you" what is the matter with me? lol and i have no problem, the buyer chooses the MM and i accept only if the MM is legit and looks legit, i do not choose the MM... time? please if you have nothing to say just get out of my thread, are you afraid that i will get more sales then you? are you afraid because im cheaper? if you are so vouched and legit believe me you will get sales, so am I. If im legit people will buy from me and you will see that after the first sale i will get many more.

[QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567]

no, you know what is the catch here? he sends the money to the MM, after he sent i will add the guns and after i am done the MM will send me my money. okay?
    You can scam the acc, it's not about the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    check what i wrote up there
    I don't care about what you wrote DrknSm, I'd much rather give a fuck to dirt.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=nicogbd;8040595][QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567]

I personally thank you.
    No problem. If I could pay you with 5$ I would use your service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=211070;8040608][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040594][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040580][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040567][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040557]i said im looking for vouchers, TRUSTED members that could vouch for me after i add them a noel weapon of their choice

[QUOTE=211070;8040587][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570]

You can scam the acc, it's not about the money.
    i cannot scam the acc because he puts the password + username on the bars, and no i do not have a keylogger on my computer, there was people that said nicogbd has a keylogger also and he proved that he doesn't have a keylogger, im not looking for a fight with nico, just offering my service.

and nico if you dont care please get out of my thread, you are posting wrong details and saying wrong stuff on me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=211070;8040624][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040622][QUOTE=211070;8040608][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040594][QUOTE=nicogbd;8040580][QUOTE=DrknSm;8040570]

And some German Shepards! Then we make a Shepard/Husky hybrid!
    could you make this conversation at other place, not at my thread? thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast