Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thumbs up Trading lv50 Geared Warmage + Lv50 PvP Gladiator Account for Geared PvE Gladiator/WW

Title says all, both characters have permanent NX outfits, Hairstyles, Decals, etc.

A little idea of what they look like :3 ^

A sneak peak of NX inventory, skill reset scroll, some tails n stoof ^

Damage, some other stats, that stuff. ^

Warmage has 13.8k crit, which means 89% crit (cap) fully buffed in a raid. Limit Breaker Title, multiple GDN/LSDN Sparks in storage, 300ish gold. 16.8% Dark atk and 100k hp. 4 piece gdn 3 piece corrupt with 425 FD.

*NOTE* The damage shown in the pictures is Self-buffed. That means I had the lv45 buff on ( you can keep it up permanently ) and WITHOUT blessing buff. Meaning with blessing buff and self buff, you can reach 15k magic attack quite easily.

Warmage is using 3 PERFECT techs for Laser Cutter, Force Mirror, and Fast forward. As you can see Below

These accessories are just a few parts of this Warmage that make it hit like a semi truck on steroids, it uses a +9 GDN Grimoire with 5.75% magic spark as well as a +10 GDN staff with 5.75 magic spark.

I believe I've explained how well my character is geared, now let's talk about what I'm looking for c:
    I would love to trade this account for a *VERY SIMILARLY* geared Swordsman, Windwalker, Sharpshooter, Crusader, or Priest.
    Please have a costume on them too xD The costume is a deal breaker for me, unless the character offered is uber-geared. :3
    Leave a reply below or email me at twarchlord@yahoo.com! Thanks!

Edit: NA Merged Server

Edit2: I have 2 people who can vouch my legitimacy, I won't go first.

Edit3: You can also offer gold amounts
    Last edited by bluebane; 05-02-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bump. To those who didn't catch my edits: I will also sell the account for gold, or I can trade for another account as originally intended.
    Taking offers.
    To those who didn't catch what server this is in, it's NA merged server (elena, etc.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Adding destroyer to the list of character's I'd trade for~

Updated list:
    Destroyer, Swordsman, Windwalker, Sharpshooter, Crusader, or Priest- Any of these with similar gear to my warmage

Or*
    Selling for gold, leave your offers below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Update: Gladiator now has +6 Corrupted/Ancient totem gear suffixed with wind/brutal. So either character can be used for PvE. Warmage has 13.5matk self-buffed now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Daily Bumpity bump

Thanks
    +1 successful trade. Can vouch legitimacy!

Thanks
    I would buy this but I'm not willing to go first. I may not have enough vouch in this forum but I certainly have more vouches in different forums. If still interested, I'm willing to pay using Paypal, MoneyPak, NX or gold. PM me if interested. Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ccc000 For This Useful Post:

bluebane (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ccc000 View Post
    I would buy this but I'm not willing to go first. I may not have enough vouch in this forum but I certainly have more vouches in different forums. If still interested, I'm willing to pay using Paypal, MoneyPak, NX or gold. PM me if interested. Thanks
    I've gone first in all of my transactions, so I guess it'd be nothing different. I can also give away original email account with the sale. Pm'ing you now ^.^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Never Trust ccc000. Scammed me out of an account and 40kg

Thanks
    gg to you sir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebane View Post
    Title says all, both characters have permanent NX outfits, Hairstyles, Decals, etc.

A little idea of what they look like :3 ^

A sneak peak of NX inventory, skill reset scroll, some tails n stoof ^

Damage, some other stats, that stuff. ^

Warmage has 13.8k crit, which means 89% crit (cap) fully buffed in a raid. Limit Breaker Title, multiple GDN/LSDN Sparks in storage, 300ish gold. 16.8% Dark atk and 100k hp. 4 piece gdn 3 piece corrupt with 425 FD.

*NOTE* The damage shown in the pictures is Self-buffed. That means I had the lv45 buff on ( you can keep it up permanently ) and WITHOUT blessing buff. Meaning with blessing buff and self buff, you can reach 15k magic attack quite easily.

Warmage is using 3 PERFECT techs for Laser Cutter, Force Mirror, and Fast forward. As you can see Below

These accessories are just a few parts of this Warmage that make it hit like a semi truck on steroids, it uses a +9 GDN Grimoire with 5.75% magic spark as well as a +10 GDN staff with 5.75 magic spark.

I believe I've explained how well my character is geared, now let's talk about what I'm looking for c:
    I would love to trade this account for a *VERY SIMILARLY* geared Swordsman, Windwalker, Sharpshooter, Crusader, or Priest.
    Please have a costume on them too xD The costume is a deal breaker for me, unless the character offered is uber-geared. :3
    Leave a reply below or email me at twarchlord@yahoo.com! Thanks!

Edit: NA Merged Server

Edit2: I have 2 people who can vouch my legitimacy, I won't go first.

Edit3: You can also offer gold amounts
    hey. how did u get ur m.atk go up to 13k please help me.... ^_^ thanks