Thread: Islam

Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Video title says: Christian breaks down crying after Yusuf Estes answer to his questi

I won't talk, I'll let this video talk.
    I've more if you want.

Last edited by Matroix73; 05-04-2013 at 04:30 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Converts videos? I could show you Islam to christianity or Islam to Atheist and the like, but w/e.
    --------------------

His complaints about Christianity are unwarranted. The translations are fine, the same as the Quran. Yet he complains that the english version was different from the original, when it really isn't.

Its like reading an English quran than complaining its not the same as the Arabic because of translation. Same shit.
    -----------------------------------

Also, his explanation "all 5 things are Islam" is incorrect at least in the literal sense. The definition of Islam is submission to god, he just used it as a metaphor and acted like that was the translation.
    --------------------

*sigh* Religious preachers and the like are just so full of bullshit sometimes.

Thanks for posting useless videos without a debate though.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-04-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Converts videos? I could show you Islam to christianity or Islam to Atheist and the like, but w/e.
    --------------------

His complaints about Christianity are unwarranted. The translations are fine, the same as the Quran. Yet he complains that the english version was different from the original, when it really isn't.

Its like reading an English quran than complaining its not the same as the Arabic because of translation. Same shit.
    -----------------------------------

Also, his explanation "all 5 things are Islam" is incorrect at least in the literal sense. The definition of Islam is submission to god, he just used it as a metaphor and acted like that was the translation.
    --------------------

*sigh* Religious preachers and the like are just so full of bullshit sometimes.

Thanks for posting useless videos without a debate though.
    He proved in the video that the bible is only a lie , but It's called convert video.
    Anyone of who converted from Islam to Christianity proved that Qur'an is only a lie?
    Any Islamic scientist converted from Islam to any religion? or many scientists converted from any religion to Islam?
    What about Islam says Sword Sword , and no thing in Qur'an has "Sword".
    What about the Bible? "Sword""Sword""Sword"
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-04-2013 at 12:35 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AS-Molaar For This Useful Post:

Matroix73 (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    great video thanks

Threadstarter
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Okay go a head and give me one sensible.

Nope, its isn't the different. and simply give me proof for this.

What is the problem in "submission to god", so you don't obey your god's orders?!
    Submission means obey.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

plus to read this Qur'an and miracles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Okay go a head and give me one sensible.

Nope, its isn't the different. and simply give me proof for this.

What is the problem in "submission to god", so you don't obey your god's orders?!
    Submission means obey.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

plus to read this Qur'an and miracles
    Not sure posting convert videos proves a point really. Search Muslim converts to(your choice) and you should get results.

How am I supposed to give you proof for your accusation? Translation errors really aren't there for the most part in both the quran and the bible, the few that are there have been fixed or have the original text available.
    -It seems to me this problem is more "publisher based" and not really relevant to the entire religion. All major translations of both the Quran and the Bible are correct.

I didn't say anything about there being a problem with the definition of Islam. I said that the preacher took 5 seperate things and claimed that is what Islam meant. You could do the same thing for christianity, it is still metaphorical bullshit.
    ------------

Quran and miracles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?

:/ prophecy is a pointless debate. Its all in whether one side is superstitious enough to believe in it.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    He proved in the video that the bible is only a lie , but It's called convert video.
    Anyone of who converted from Islam to Christianity proved that Qur'an is only a lie?
    Any Islamic scientist converted from Islam to any religion? or many scientists converted from any religion to Islam?
    :/

Your questions and logic don't make sense. Bad english.

I care not what the bible says in relation to Islam as far as war, they both crossed that line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Not sure posting convert videos proves a point really. Search Muslim converts to(your choice) and you should get results.

How am I supposed to give you proof for your accusation? Translation errors really aren't there for the most part in both the quran and the bible, the few that are there have been fixed or have the original text available.
    -It seems to me this problem is more "publisher based" and not really relevant to the entire religion. All major translations of both the Quran and the Bible are correct.

I didn't say anything about there being a problem with the definition of Islam. I said that the preacher took 5 seperate things and claimed that is what Islam meant. You could do the same thing for christianity, it is still metaphorical bullshit.
    ------------

:/ prophecy is a pointless debate. Its all in whether one side is superstitious enough to believe in it.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I care not what the bible says in relation to Islam as far as war, they both crossed that line.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

------------

When you can say something in Islam you say that the bible is more well , but when someone disprove the something you said , you say both are not correct.

Then tell me one prophecy that no one knows and when it happens i will say that you're the prophet , okay?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

When you can say something in Islam you say that the bible is more well , but when someone disprove the something you said , you say both are not correct.

Then tell me one prophecy that no one knows and when it happens i will say that you're the prophet , okay?
    He never sided with Christianity, stop pulling shit from your ass.

No, the Bible was not proven to be a "lie", just because your religious "preachers" can ramble on. The fact of the matter remains the Qur'an was written AFTER Muhammad's death, so the accuracy is IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY. But you're going to quote this post and go "no no no, dis true" and then list some absolutely terrible OPINION, something that isn't even FACT, to try to back yourself up.

You people just get more and more unintelligent as the days go on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He never sided with Christianity, stop pulling shit from your ass.

No, the Bible was not proven to be a "lie", just because your religious "preachers" can ramble on. The fact of the matter remains the Qur'an was written AFTER Muhammad's death, so the accuracy is IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY. But you're going to quote this post and go "no no no, dis true" and then list some absolutely terrible OPINION, something that isn't even FACT, to try to back yourself up.

You people just get more and more unintelligent as the days go on.
    You don't know any shit about what you talking.

The Qur'an was written on different materials before Muhammad die , but It wasn't in a book.

After Muhammad died , Abo Bakr collected the Qur'an but it wasn't a book yet.

Osman Ibn Afan Made the Qur'an in a book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I thought you're gonna get flamed by posting these kind of videos lmao

I remember when my bro showed me this vid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't know any shit about what you talking.

The Qur'an was written on different materials before Muhammad die , but It wasn't in a book.

After Muhammad died , Abo Bakr collected the Qur'an but it wasn't a book yet.

Osman Ibn Afan Made the Qur'an in a book.
    :/ and what was the reasoning for this? Why was the quran not made whole while muhammed was alive or shortly after his death?
    -----------------------------------------

To respond to your previous post: I am not on the side of Christians. The reason's given in the video are incorrect, especially since Islam shares the same problems.

As to the quran not saying "sword", I don't think that is really relevant considering the many wars both at the time of muhammed and after for the cause of Islam.

As to the prophecy in the quran: Who cares? It proves nothing but that you believe in prophecy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

:/ and what was the reasoning for this? Why was the quran not made whole while muhammed was alive or shortly after his death?
    -----------------------------------------

To respond to your previous post: I am not on the side of Christians. The reason's given in the video are incorrect, especially since Islam shares the same problems.

As to the quran not saying "sword", I don't think that is really relevant considering the many wars both at the time of muhammed and after for the cause of Islam.

As to the prophecy in the quran: Who cares? It proves nothing but that you believe in prophecy.
    So when i say your ass is big and no one knows if it's big or not (As an example), After that all saw your ass and it was big that proves no thing?>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

So when i say your ass is big and no one knows if it's big or not (As an example), After that all saw your ass and it was big that proves no thing?>
    Yup. Prophecy is the prediction of the future. However, none of the prophecy of Muhammed is useful. None of it helps mankind.

It only exist to strengthen the belief of Muslims, however its all based on superstition.

Circular reasoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words: It's bullshit.