Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

He commanded armies(waged war with them), he traded slaves(and he didn't ban slavery, which I guess means God was ok with slavery), and of course his 9 year old wife(which is a "controversy", somehow, with evidence from multiple Islamic sources.)
    ---------------

Either way, Muhammed was not a good man, by any accounts.

what muhammad are you talking about

LoL......
    dude get your facts right....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post

LoL......
    Would you like to cite sources and correct these supposedly "wrong" facts? Or will you simply leave your statement as unfounded spew.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

LoL......
    The creator of Islam? If you'd like I could post sources, but since you didn't even know this I doubt it would do any good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

The creator of Islam? If you'd like I could post sources, but since you didn't even know this I doubt it would do any good.
    would it matter if i post a screen shot of a book that i am reading ...
    its my schools sylabus and well just gave the paper so yeh i guess your wrong .at some point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    would it matter if i post a screen shot of a book that i am reading ...
    its my schools sylabus and well just gave the paper so yeh i guess your wrong .at some point.
    :/ So Besides the fact that I can post mutiple sources on the same subject, a generally approved opinion by Islamic scholars, and actual quran/hadith passages, you think I'm wrong because a book that you are reading says differently.

*sigh* Why bother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

You're fking Idiot + Moron + Everything you can Imagine.

The creator of Islam is Allah and Islam means Peace "It's word means peace".

Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. An-Nahl "125"

Prove anything you want and i will disprove it if it's wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

:/ So Besides the fact that I can post mutiple sources on the same subject, a generally approved opinion by Islamic scholars, and actual quran/hadith passages, you think I'm wrong because a book that you are reading says differently.

*sigh* Why bother.

how is some one known as a Islamic scholar when he doesn't believe that Muhammad (p.b.u.h)
    didnt treat every one kindly

there was a battle with the Jewish tribes of Madinah
    after the prophet won the Jewish war the people jews wanted themselves to be treated accordingly

they got their men executed only after they pleaded that they didn't want them selves to be in the hands of the Muslims.......

after 17 of their tribe leaders urged that either the Muslims should kill them or they will burn every one inc their women and and children
    out of the sincerity and respect for the rights of woman and children the phrophet killed the jews as they pleeded and took their children and woman as prisoners

who were realsed after 1 week of the capture.
    when the enitre jewish threat was over!

BATTLE OF BADAR

all captives were released!
    a captive could achieve freedom if....

1.they were poor

2.they taught 10 Muslim children

3.paid ransom.

4.were old and week

5.were woman and children

therefore every one was freed no one was left....

please link me to these so called scholars cause i Disagree with them

i clearly understand that you dont get our religon well
    but these people are giving you the wrong expression.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm.... well I've linked the "military campaign of muhammed" many a time, so lets start with slavery first.

Quran:
    3:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."
    Surat Al-Mu'minun [23:5-7] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
    -In context, you can have sex with only your wife, or slaves that you posses.

Bukhari's hadith is full of this shit. Abu Dawud's too. Bunch of sura shit too, just google islam and slavery lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    23:5
    to top

Sahih International
    And they who guard their private parts
    23:6
    to top

Sahih International
    Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -
    23:7
    to top

Sahih International
    But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors -

I cant find that slave link

link me please that's wrong

i mean that's completely wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

3:50 is this

And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

Thanks
    Hmm.... well I've linked the "military campaign of muhammed" many a time, so lets start with slavery first.

Quran:
    3:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."
    Surat Al-Mu'minun [23:5-7] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
    -In context, you can have sex with only your wife, or slaves that you posses.

Bukhari's hadith is full of this shit. Abu Dawud's too. Bunch of sura shit too, just google islam and slavery lol.
    3:50 doesn't say anything about what you quoted there. I am sure this is not the first time you have spread misinformation either. I am guessing your form research just includes Googling and posting whatever fits your bias without validating its authenticity.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bengali For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-16-2013),Paradox_x (05-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Woops, 33:50,

Sorry, its hard to do this with my phone.
    -----------------
    Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:50] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

--------------

(i got a bunch more from hadith that account of muhammed and such but anyway)

On 23:5-7, its saying you must not commit adultery and that you must have sex with only your wife........or your slaves.
    ---------------

Btw: I'm just targeting this part of slavery, Islam as a whole does not ban slavery and calls for the release of slaves primarily on the "masters discretion" which could be never or at a ridiculous cost.(also many of the early leaders of Islam, had slaves).
    Last edited by Empire; 05-16-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you mis took what the saying ment

its a quranic passage that explains you can marry slaves if you wish
    there lawfull to marry

its not allowed to have sex with them and use them like sex slaves.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradox_x For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    you mis took what the saying ment

its a quranic passage that explains you can marry slaves if you wish
    there lawfull to marry

its not allowed to have sex with them and use them like sex slaves.....
    Actually it says you are allowed to have sex with them, just not use them for prostitution.
    ------------

it also says you are allowed to marry them too, but that isn't required to have sex with them either.(irrelevant).
    ------------

Kind of odd, it clearly states this, yet you deny it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Simply you're ignoring this phrase , It's not a words , It's a Qur'an which is a book , which has an explanation from the last phrase and the second one.
    Allah in this verse also granted him the permission to marry a few other kinds of the women: 1-The woman who came into his possession from among the slave-girls granted by Allah. According to this the Prophet (peace be upon him) selected for himself Raihanah from among the prisoners of war taken at the raid against the Bani Quraizah, Juwairiyah from among the prisoners of war taken at the raid against the Bani al- Mustaliq, Safiyyah out of the prisoners of war captured at Khaiber, and Mariah the Copt, who was presented by Maqauqis of Egypt. Out of these he set three of them free and married them, but had conjugal relations with Mariah on the ground of her being his slave-girl. In her case there is no proof that the Prophet (peace be upon him) set her free and married her.

2- The ladies from among his first cousins, who emigrated along with him. The words “who emigrated with you” do not mean that they accompanied the Prophet (peace be upon him) in his migration journey but this that they also had migrated in the way of Allah for the sake of Islam. The Holy Prophet was given the choice to marry any one of them he liked. Accordingly, in A.H. 7 he married Umm Habibah. (Incidentally, in this verse it has been elucidated that the daughters of one’s paternal and maternal uncles and aunts are lawful for a Muslim. In this regard the Islamic Law is different both from the Christian Law and from the Jewish Law. Among the Christians one cannot marry a woman whose line of descent joins one’s own anywhere in the last seven generations, and among the Jews it is permissible even to marry one’s real niece, i.e. daughter of one’s brother or sister.

3-The believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet (peace be upon him), i.e. who is prepared to give herself in marriage to the Prophet (peace be upon him) without a dower, and he may like to marry her. On account of this permission the Prophet (peace be upon him) took Hadrat Maimunah as his wife in Shawwal, A.H. 7, but he did not think he should have conjugal relations with her without paying her the dower. Therefore, he paid her the dower even though she did not demand or desire it. Some commentators say that the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not have any wife who had offered herself to him; but this in fact means that he did not keep any wife without paying her the dower although she offered herself to him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That's nice that you can copy-paste paragraphs from the internet, but at least make them relevant.
    ------------
    Seriously, we are talking about fucking slavery(pun?) and you post shit about why muhammed is allowed to have many wives. Which in all honesty is irrelevant and just stupid. I'd give a shit if polygamy wasn't already a topic that 90% of the world agrees is wrong, so w/e.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast