Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Graphics Card:
    EVGA Nvidia GTX560Ti SuperClocked 1GB 256-Bit DDR5 Graphics Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories (Will work with your mobo,cheap,can run bf3 but maybe on high settings. You could go for a 570 if theres any leftover money)
    CPU:
    AMD ADX640WFGMBOX Athlon II X4 640 - 3.0 Ghz AM3 CPU, Retail Packaged: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories (You could go for a AMD Phenom II X4 945)
    RAM:
    Would need to know what bit your os is. (64bit,32bit)
    These are amazon uk prices so i guess you will have to type the product name to whichever one you will use.
    Would also reccomend getting another power supply with that 560ti
    Last edited by uhZylon; 05-11-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You'll need parts that cost more than $400 to upgrade to something that will be able to run BF3 at lowest settings.
    Click the 'Thanks' button at the bottom right if I helped you in some way or if you're a good person looking to thank me for no reason

My high speed fiber optic internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hmm with the current cpu you aren't capable of playing the games normally, you'll get allot of issues when running BF3 for sure as it does prefer(requires!?!) 2 phyiscial cores by standard.

Tell me how much you want to spend (if it really is 400 dollars I'll try to find something else). Btw can you try to printscreen "canyouRUNit" so that I know what kind of PC you currently have.

BTW aint the Nvidia 6150 is a integrated chip so I assume that you don't have a GPU yet?

Finally i think that your current rig is about 100 euro's/100-150 USD (this price difference is different because of the cost of parts differs from EU to US *SOB*)
    if the case and hardware installed is in good condition.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 05-11-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Try selling that PC and put the money together for a new one!
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    IMHO, I have no idea about the outdatedness of your mobo, but it probably is time for a new one.
    I see you're on a budget, and you prefer not to build. The best I can tell you is to first upgrade the mobo.

To make a suggestion, I would say go with an ASUS M4A88TD-M/USB3 (which is the board I used to use until I gave it to my Gf for her awesomeness machine)
    (I know it's not very new, but you are on a budget, and it should be more than substantial (< citation requested here).
    It should be around $65 - If you can find one - if you can't, go newer/better.
    If you can afford to go with a newer board, focus on the highest ram clock speeds you can afford (all in all) for the ram you want to buy for it.
    And of course buy some ram for it, if your old ram is too slow on the clock speeds (which I'm sure it probably is).
    A good budget ram is Kingston Hyper-X Blu (I use it). DDR3-1600, 4GB around $33

Upgrade the power supply, If Needed (500w or more). $??

Upgrade to a AMD quad core (I suggest a Phenom II x4). AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz = $95 all I could find was the black edition sry

And as for a graphics card, I suggest a newer model AMD Radeon HD (currently I'm running an HD5670 [soon to be dual 5670] ...and JUST Barely getting by on most gfx-intense games.
    An HD 66xx or newer would do you good. My gf's is an XFX HD6850 & did cost $200 at the time - well worth every penny)
    This is especially where quality counts, and I'd say go with XFX, because they have it.
    In all, the gfx card should probably be the most expensive (for a budget machine), and I would definitely get the newest one I could for around $200.

I know this is going over-budget, but I cannot stress how important it is that you get a Solid State Drive for your OS to run on.
    ...and utilize your old Ide or Sata mechanical drive for storage. just remember to keep the SSD clean of files, as it wears it's life faster.
    Mine is a Corsair force series sata3 60GB (which is plenty for my setup) for around $80.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by King Allen View Post

If i build a new pc then what would i do with this one?
    actually, you don't have to "build" a new pc, you'd just replace the old parts with new ones, but... maybe you can use those old parts in some junker pc case and make an HTPC for the TV
    Last edited by gem216; 05-17-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: confused

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12